Anabolic Xtreme vs Thermolife

redrocket399

Awards
  • Established
Anabolic Xtreme's MassFx with Hyperdrol X2

or

Thermolife's T-Bol with E-Bol

i read great reviews on both, but which would put on the most mass?
thanks guys

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Mass FX and Hyperdrol are a proven winning combo. Mass FX also had a study done at Write State U, proving that it is effective in double blind fashion.

If you choose AX, we have lots of info available to help you get the most out of the stack on our new site.

http://anabolicx.com/arsenal/massfx/index.php

ZacO23

Awards
Does anyone know about combining 300mg of test enanthate with Mathyl V-Test..Im not sure if i wasted my money on the Methyl...?? and also as a PCT i have Tribfolia but have concerns about it...?thanks

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know about combining 300mg of test enanthate with Mathyl V-Test..Im not sure if i wasted my money on the Methyl...?? and also as a PCT i have Tribfolia but have concerns about it...?thanks
i lol'd

crzyyoungn

crzyyoungn

Awards

roflbbq:jaw:

crzyyoungn

crzyyoungn

Awards
Zaco if you haven't started this cycle yet DON'T until you learn more about PCT including the use of a SERM for that application. If you have started that cycle get to the Post Cycle Therapy forum, research feverishly, and ask questions ASAP as to avoid any possible health implications, and not to mention loss of mass from this cycle.