Reducing stimulant tolerance

conwict

conwict

Awards
  • Established
Hi,

Aside from taking a break from stimulants (I am using ephedrine, recently started using some geranamine, chocoamine, caffeine of course...) what is a good way to reduce my tolerance?

I am going to take a break soon, for at least one week and likely two, but would like to know if there are other good ways to reset my tolerance.

Thanks.

Conwict:djparty:

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
x2 for RESET AD, one of the very very very few supplements out of the hundreds I've used in my life, that made literally a world of difference!

I went thru 2 bottles back to back, 1 capsule 4x a day, and when I was done I honestly felt like a new person. I couldn't even LOOK at a bottle of ephedrine without getting as jittery as I did 10 years ago when I first used the stuff.

ShadowFury

ShadowFury

Awards
  • Established
Dang, guess I'll be trying some of that stuff after my Leviathan Reloaded is out. It's best to do it for a full month right?

FincaChick

FincaChick

Awards
I take a lot of stims-- I find that drinking a ton of water to keep my system flushed and sleep is the best way for me to reset short of stopping. I take a 1mg melatonin and it helps me fall and stay asleep. When I wake up though I feel refreshed and it gives me a few more weeks without a break. Also try taking a break once a week. If you have an off day from training don't take them. Hope this helps.

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
reset ad all the way it did wonders beyond wonders couldnt believe how well it worked!:woohoo:

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
x2 for RESET AD, one of the very very very few supplements out of the hundreds I've used in my life, that made literally a world of difference!

I went thru 2 bottles back to back, 1 capsule 4x a day, and when I was done I honestly felt like a new person. I couldn't even LOOK at a bottle of ephedrine without getting as jittery as I did 10 years ago when I first used the stuff.
Damn... now I have to buy some... lol:jaw:

TOYFORDOLET

TOYFORDOLET

Awards
  • Established
-l-tyrosine
-dl-phenylalanine
-ALCAR
-shisandra
-vit c
-b vitamins
-green tea

I believe adaptogens in general help with adrenal fatigue.