Looking for new supplements???

boss29

Awards
Hi everyone, My name is Larry and i use to take roids a few years back and before that i use to take some prohormones but that was back when andro was legal. Im looking for a powerful stack that can give me somewhat the results of juicin but i know thats not possible. Just trying to do it legal but with some powerful supplementation. I had a friend tell me stemulite, meythal-1d any suggestions????

thanks guys

Graham

Awards
Creatine mono an beta alanine. Both pretty safe an in my opinion effective

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
hyperdrol 2 and mass fx make for a killer stack,
some time back i was big into alot different sorts of juicing and i decided to leave that behind and allowed myself to to clean up then i started using some different natural products RPM is great to stack with mass fx well. works well together on a synergestic level to free testosterone through different mechanisms hyperdrol 2 and mass fx that is. the RPM and mass fx does similar but also gives you really intense pumps

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hyperdrol 2 and mass fx make for a killer stack,
some time back i was big into alot different sorts of juicing and i decided to leave that behind and allowed myself to to clean up then i started using some different natural products RPM is great to stack with mass fx well. works well together on a synergestic level to free testosterone through different mechanisms hyperdrol 2 and mass fx that is. the RPM and mass fx does similar but also gives you really intense pumps
good call :)

The Tanya

The Tanya

AN Rep
Awards
Hi everyone, My name is Larry and i use to take roids a few years back and before that i use to take some prohormones but that was back when andro was legal. Im looking for a powerful stack that can give me somewhat the results of juicin but i know thats not possible. Just trying to do it legal but with some powerful supplementation. I had a friend tell me stemulite, meythal-1d any suggestions????

thanks guys
Hi Larry,

I have just the thing for you! We have a pre-workout stack that will get you pumped, hard and horney. The two products are called RPM and Drive. They both contain Icariin which is a natural test booster. Our website goes into all the technical information if you want further details (www.appnut.com) but wanted to offer you up some samples to try. e-mail me at [email protected]

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established

thanks guys
You want something real then take a look at this