Prime, Pslin, and Intensity!!! 650x8 and 545x16 Dead Video

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
I think the video says it all. Excerpt from my training log

Even after sleeping in this morning I just felt like crawling in a hole today. Just felt horrible. Which sucks because I had some extremely important items to attend to. But I pounded them out Kabuki Rockstar style.

Really felt like bagging training but after my Pslin&Carbs, Prime, Recreate, and YRD I decided I needed some punishemt for being such a pussy.

Deadlift
45x6
135x6
245x5
335x3
445x3 add belt
545x16 straps
650x8
Briefs

Puked up a little bit between sets. Felt I could have handled a lot more under other circumstances but I did step to the plate under the conditions.

Pullups
Bw 4x10
Full extension at bottom and pause.

YouTube - Deadlift 545x16 and 650x8

goodside

goodside

Awards
Man that bar is bowing like a mutha! lol. Nice going.

ShiftyCapone

ShiftyCapone

Awards
  • Established
Watch ya toes on them deads man. Prolly looks worse than it really is, but god damn, you're like an inch away

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
:box: you never fail to make me feel inadequate, Kabuki.

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
Watch ya toes on them deads man. Prolly looks worse than it really is, but god damn, you're like an inch away
i've broken my toe before deadlifting not fun.

Thanks for the comments guys.

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
great work buddy.

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
were those sumo dead lifts?
they were.

My conventional pull is pretty much the same strength level as my sumo...i've just been focusing on my sumo trying to increas it this last year.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I thought they were sumo that's how i do my dead lifts. That's very impressive by the way.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I doubt prime had much to do with any of these lifts.... Steroids maybe, but prime...??
Are you being facetious or serious? Chris is a highly regarded natural PL'er who receives regular drug-tests in his competitions. He has several logs, including these:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/usp-labs/97358-9-weeks-recreate.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/91516-broke-drug-free.html

where he very clearly and meticulously outlines his diet, training, and supplementation. Chris uses Get Diesel and USP Labs products to attain his goals, and is probably the most dedicated lifter I know. His own skills and drive attain the goals, and USP Labs and Get Diesel boost him along the way; steroids have fuck all to do with it.

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
I doubt prime had much to do with any of these lifts.... Steroids maybe, but prime...??
Really???

I did a few PH cycles back before they were banned but have not done anything of that nature for quite some time and never touched steroids. I decided to go the route of being a clean athelete as I didn't enjoy the fact that gains with PH were not lasting and negatively affected me.

My last PH cycle in May of 07 (halodrol)
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/69279-hardcore-diesel-pct.html
And I also ran one right as the Original Ban took effect in 05

If you review my log you will see that those certainly do not corespond with my peak strength levels.

In fact I i'm kind of a hippisk freak the last two years with an all organic diet, stainless and glass food containers, ect due to the my lack of wanting any chemicals in my body.

My records are drug tested as well.

I am very open about my supplementation and training methods, past PH use, and discuss them regularly in my log...the most in depth and lengthy training log on this website I might add.

At this moment I am using only USP Labs and this is a complete list of everything

BCAA's 60-80g/day
Nitrofusion (natural protein) 30-50g on days trained
Anabolic Pump
Pslin
Prime
Powerfull
Recreate
YRD
Occasionally a little bit of NOS Ether I have left.

A bunch of fresh organic veggies and greens juiced every morning

Brad2131

Awards
judging how you are holding the bar with only your fingers, you must have a monstrous grip and some huge forearms.