novedex xt and sperm-shocking news

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
I just found this and I`m freaked out with it:

I just received my order of Novadex XT and I can't wait to use it, but I have few concerns after reading about it.

1) What's up with the following disclaimer?

WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.

I've never seen such a label on any supplements I've taken. I know pro-hormones come with such disclaimers, but this isn't a pro-hormone, so why the disclaimer?

2) I've read that using Novadex XT raises DHT levels which can cause hair loss, especially if you're hairline is already receding; I'm already experiencing some male pattern baldness, and I don't want to speed up the process. Will Novadex XT really speed up the process of hair loss?

Thanks,

Jeff
The disclaimer is for when people are trying for a baby. It will affect the process and can be negative to the infant if you conceive. It affects your sperm in that it will not grow a tail etc, so hence the reproductive harm. It will also cause harm if taken for long periods without breaks in between as with any testosterone enhancer. Keep to the instructions and you should be fine.

As for the hair lose, again if you use it for long periods.

Regards

Team Gaspari

Graham

Awards
Every body likes to argue with me when i say this an claim that im takeing too much,our for too long. But if you have some male pattern baldness already. I think theres a good chance it may increase as well with any prouduct that worns you. JMO though a personal experience.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
Every body likes to argue with me when i say this an claim that im takeing too much,our for too long. But if you have some male pattern baldness already. I think theres a good chance it may increase as well with any prouduct that worns you. JMO though a personal experience.
I don't give a damn to mpb, the sperm without tale:jaw: its what really scares me

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i mean does it cause reproductive harm 1-3 years after u took it?

are u having a baby now?

if it causes long term damage,THEN ID BE WORRIED TOO!!!

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
i mean does it cause reproductive harm 1-3 years after u took it?

are u having a baby now?

if it causes long term damage,THEN ID BE WORRIED TOO!!!
I Wish To Know That also,in bb the gaspari reps are denying this statements, but they should be worried when statements like that come from their own house, I`m taking atd right now and I cant say I`m happy with this statements, I`ll probably stop it sooner that I was thinking...

Last edited:
liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
Another good question is why does it comes down to California only
and not other states within the United States?

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
maybe cause the sperm there is different:rofl:

noobster

noobster

Awards
Interesting, this is from Reversitols marketing claims:
# Increase Libido
# Increase DHEA levels
# Raise Sperm count/motility
# Stimulate the Hypothalamic-Pituitary-Gonadal axis

So, the ATD in Novedex XT allegedly decreases sperm motility, but has no negative effect in Reversitol? This doesn't make sense at all.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

agreed this is strong stuff. I shredded bad on this stuff. product is not for me. prepare for achy joints as well

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
their laws are different- and they require this disclaimer if you are selling DS in the state of California that contain items listed under the statute....they are the only state that does this

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
ive seen dozens of products with this disclaimer

just an FYI and RMS has seen my son.

i conceived my son on M1T if that poison doesnt jack ur **** up nothing will.

however my kid is huge so maybe we can create xmen or something lol

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I would imagine anything that tweeks your estrogen to testosterone level would have that disclaimer.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
I study biology and from what i know it is impossible for something to just screw up the tail on a sperm. With the way sperm develops the entire sperm would be effected by any stimulus and not just the tail. I really have no idea how anything could just affect the tail. Also without a tail there would be no mitochondria and sperm would be dead. I have no idea what team gaspari studies but its certianly not biology. But if somehow sperm could be alive without mitochondria and transmit its 23 chromosomes to an egg there shouldnt be any problems.

And yes california has some weird laws about products. I know glue and other things say the same thing on them.

As for the shedding, most products that mess with ure hormone levels will make u do this. Im not quite sure why exactly but somehow some hormones convert into the one that makes u lose hair. (dht maybe..?)

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I study biology and from what i know it is impossible for something to just screw up the tail on a sperm. With the way sperm develops the entire sperm would be effected by any stimulus and not just the tail. I really have no idea how anything could just affect the tail. Also without a tail there would be no mitochondria and sperm would be dead. I have no idea what team gaspari studies but its certianly not biology. But if somehow sperm could be alive without mitochondria and transmit its 23 chromosomes to an egg there shouldnt be any problems.

And yes california has some weird laws about products. I know glue and other things say the same thing on them.

As for the shedding, most products that mess with ure hormone levels will make u do this. Im not quite sure why exactly but somehow some hormones convert into the one that makes u lose hair. (dht maybe..?)
good info, but could u post some sources!?

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ive seen dozens of products with this disclaimer

just an FYI and RMS has seen my son.

i conceived my son on M1T if that poison doesnt jack ur **** up nothing will.

however my kid is huge so maybe we can create xmen or something lol
Joey IS a HUGE kid- like twice the size of the other kids his age- he is going to be friggin' huge,,,,

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established

good post and I hope you`re right

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
sources... well that basically my bio 2 class last year. I have no idea where you would find that on the internet. I guess look up spermiogenisis or something of that nature. It just doesnt make any sense that a sperm couldnt have a tail and still be alive considering the mitochondria is in the tail....

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sperm can have disfigured tails, but this falls under the general category of Infertility. I think the gaspari rep just meant sperm abnormalities, and gave the tail as an example. There are varying definitions, but to be fertile you need >63% motile sperm, with appropriate morphology \ secretions etc.

Abnormal Sperm Morphology (Teratospermia)

Morphology refers to the shape and structure of an object. Morphology may be even more important than count or motility in determining potential fertility. Abnormally shaped sperm cannot fertilize an egg. About 60% of the sperm should be normal in size and shape for adequate fertility.

The perfect structure is an oval head and long tail. Abnormally shaped sperm may include a number of variations:

* A very large round head. (In one study, if 14% or more of sperm had round enlarged heads, the chances for pregnancy fell to about 20%. Such an abnormality indicates early unraveling of genetic material.)
* An extremely small pinpoint head
* A tapered head
* A crooked head
* Two heads
* A tail with kinks and curls
Infertility in MenSperm Abnormalities - Infertility in Men Health Information - NY Times Health

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
thanks for clearing that up, i knew it sounded weird. i think someone should def call gaspari and let them know, lol.

Now the question is, why exactly would it cause sperm abnormalities?? and how serious

JJC

Awards
  • Established
It's not only products but also buildings. I've seen signs inside buildings that say something along the lines of "This building contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause birth defects..." etc etc.

I would guess that the statement on the label is mostly there to cover their asses since nobody really knows all of the short term and long term effects of most the supplements that are out right now (also I'm sure Cali forces them to put that label on the bottle in order to be allowed to sell there). They simply have not been out long enough to warrant studies in ways they were not intended to produce results. What I mean is that if there are any studies for a given product, they were probably run to determine the effects on muscle growth, fat loss, or strength gains, not for adverse side effects on sperm (for example).

Gio32

Gio32

Awards
I've been taking novedex XT for about 2 months straight now and have not had any negative side effects to it yet. I do wake up pretty "strong", though I am also taking ZMA along with it at night and Animal Stak 2 during the day. This product I feel has been working decently well.

As far as the disclaimer goes, most companies have to put these on their products to cover their asses. There may be that slim chance that there could be an issue with sperm "defects" or sperm "counts". Let's get serious when ever you come off of some type of test booster your sperm count is not going to be as high as it was while you were on the product. Any type of product that is being taken for prolonged amounts of times has the potential to be potent on the body, that is why they are supposed to be "cycled" off. To be honest I would not be too concerned with the disclaimer, if it was that serious of a problem I'm sure it would ahve been taken off the shelf.

Gio

BuckeyeMuscle

BuckeyeMuscle

Awards
  • Established
The warning on the label is for females. In California you must put warnings on labels for ANY POTENTIAL customers. This would be a 2 way street, say if douche bags caused men to go blind, they'd have to put the warning on boxes of douches. :D

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
The warning on the label is for females. In California you must put warnings on labels for ANY POTENTIAL customers. This would be a 2 way street, say if douche bags caused men to go blind, they'd have to put the warning on boxes of douches. :D
:lol:

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just to clear up the matter, i will have no dealings with sperm in CA:hammer:

Lots of loose hippy-chick babes perhaps!

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
tailless sperm in cali doesn't matter cause most guys there are spraying it on other dudes.