Capped Formestane or Sustain Alpha?

  1. Registered User
    machwon04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    180
    Answers
    0

    Capped Formestane or Sustain Alpha?


    For use during PCT? I have a small lump under my right nipple, which I've had in the past, but it went away w/ just a serm. It's not going away as easy this time. Which should I get?

  2. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,524
    Answers
    0


    Hmmm TD formestane would probably be more powerful, but I think oral TD is a stronger AI than Sustain. However sustain has some other nice benefits, it's hard to call. I wouldn't mess w/ gyno tho, form might give you E2 rebound if you come off it wrong.
  3. Banned
    ari4216's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,093
    Answers
    0


    speaking of formestane, is nutraplanet ever gonna carry thing again?
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    nunes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,528
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by machwon04 View Post
    For use during PCT? I have a small lump under my right nipple, which I've had in the past, but it went away w/ just a serm. It's not going away as easy this time. Which should I get?
    both if possible, and formestane needs 200mgs ed to do something orally.
    don't forget to use a serm first
  5. Registered User
    machwon04's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    180
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by nunes View Post
    both if possible, and formestane needs 200mgs ed to do something orally.
    don't forget to use a serm first
    First, as in run the serm the 4 weeks, and then start on the form and sustain, or what?
  6. NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Steveoph's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    12,524
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ari4216 View Post
    speaking of formestane, is nutraplanet ever gonna carry thing again?
    Yea, we're working on it.
  7. Banned
    ari4216's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,093
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    Yea, we're working on it.
    nice!
    formestane in bulk?

    any ETA?
  8. Banned
    ari4216's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,093
    Answers
    0


    using formestane and sustain alpha together sound like a deal.

    bump on formestane availability.
  9. Registered User
    LatSpread's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    999
    Answers
    0


    empty your formestane caps into your sustain alpha!

    (assuming theres not fillers in the formestane caps)

    I know ppl who have done that with great results.
  10. Registered User
    nunes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,528
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by LatSpread View Post
    empty your formestane caps into your sustain alpha!

    (assuming theres not fillers in the formestane caps)

    I know ppl who have done that with great results.
    I think there is always some kind of fillers on caped formestane available on the market
  11. Registered User
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,701
    Answers
    0


    How about BCS formadex mixed with Sustain? If yes, how many caps per application, same as recommended orally on the label?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  12. Registered User
    DSMPOWERTSI's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  166 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    103
    Answers
    0


    I'd venture to say formadex is loaded with filler as there is only 50mg Formestane in 2 capsules.
  13. Banned
    ari4216's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  212 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,093
    Answers
    0


    exactly why i want some bulk formestane, most of the capped formestane products, have fillers i think.and are expensive too.
  14. Registered User
    LatSpread's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    999
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    How about BCS formadex mixed with Sustain? If yes, how many caps per application, same as recommended orally on the label?
    Thats what Ive seen some people do, but off hand Im not sure what fillers or how much are put in each cap.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-20-2010, 06:56 PM
  2. SuppressC + Formestane + Sustain Alpha
    By wantmoresize in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-28-2010, 08:47 AM
  3. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 02-17-2010, 01:01 PM
  4. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-14-2009, 01:12 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in