Why is beta alenine like mexican jumping beans?
- 11-13-2008, 03:30 PM
- 11-13-2008, 03:32 PM
Static charge in the plastic container reacting with the charged BA particles.Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
Flawless Skin Couture - We give you the tools to make you Flawless
11-13-2008, 03:34 PM
11-13-2008, 03:36 PM
11-13-2008, 03:37 PM
My BA from NP and BN is different. BN = hard particles, has more of a taste than the NP (not a good thing)
NP one has a higher 1/4 potency as well, texture looks and feels much better and pretty much no taste, very effective.
Nutraplanet WINS hands down.
BN is no longer a reliable and solid company.. it's sad to say. They new owners have been cutting costs and getting lesser products more and more, it's obvious. They used to have some kickass Rhodiola back in the day, now the stuff is bunk.. Phenibut too, etcetc I could go on all day.. Oh well
Thank god for Nutraplanet!
Similar Forum Threads
- By haleypink in forum Weight LossReplies: 17Last Post: 05-02-2013, 01:04 PM
- By BeBig in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 11-26-2011, 12:12 AM
- By FENRIR in forum NutraplanetReplies: 2Last Post: 12-07-2005, 11:34 AM
- By hamper19 in forum General ChatReplies: 11Last Post: 03-13-2003, 11:14 PM
- By huge-one-day in forum AnabolicsReplies: 23Last Post: 12-24-2002, 02:19 AM