- 11-13-2008, 12:23 PM
- 11-13-2008, 02:20 PM
IMO, unless you're a 'regular' person (i.e. sedentary or exercises little) or a recreational athlete, then glutamine supplementation is not going to do much for your recovery or immune function. It is, however, personal preference, though.
- 11-13-2008, 02:31 PM
I usually just take it with my post wo shake and throw a few scoops in it, but I would take it at night also before you go to sleep in a shake or something.
11-13-2008, 04:26 PM
i take it first thing and before bed. however i sip on 2 liters of xtend all day so i have some glutamine going through me all day long.
11-13-2008, 05:13 PM
for non workout days i take it first thing in morning and before bed 5~10g each depending how sore i am, you also get some glutamine with your protein shakes and xtend which i'm now taking.
11-13-2008, 05:44 PM
xtend is the ****! i love it
Similar Forum Threads
- By kingdong in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 01-06-2011, 06:03 PM
- By qwerty33 in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 11-30-2009, 01:09 PM
- By SSGMCC in forum Advanced Muscle ScienceReplies: 8Last Post: 02-05-2009, 06:31 PM
- By Distilled Water in forum AnabolicsReplies: 34Last Post: 05-14-2008, 08:50 PM
- By Distilled Water in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 11-12-2006, 11:39 AM