- 11-13-2008, 01:23 PM
- 11-13-2008, 03:20 PM
IMO, unless you're a 'regular' person (i.e. sedentary or exercises little) or a recreational athlete, then glutamine supplementation is not going to do much for your recovery or immune function. It is, however, personal preference, though.
11-13-2008, 03:31 PM
I usually just take it with my post wo shake and throw a few scoops in it, but I would take it at night also before you go to sleep in a shake or something.
11-13-2008, 05:26 PM
i take it first thing and before bed. however i sip on 2 liters of xtend all day so i have some glutamine going through me all day long.
11-13-2008, 06:13 PM
for non workout days i take it first thing in morning and before bed 5~10g each depending how sore i am, you also get some glutamine with your protein shakes and xtend which i'm now taking.
11-13-2008, 06:44 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By jaimev1986 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 22Last Post: 03-17-2016, 05:19 PM
- By dodgeee-O in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 12-06-2002, 10:39 PM
- By bpdaddy in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-02-2002, 04:11 AM
- By Aneas in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 11-14-2002, 10:17 PM
- By BrKonman in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 11-03-2002, 02:31 PM