transdermal fat loss is it possible

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
have any of you had good experiances with these transdermal fat loss products? if so what do you recomend?

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
they work but you'll only notice a visual difference if u are really low in body fat to begin with.

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
so it would be a waste of time if i am not already at like 12%bf

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
thanks man i ll stay away from that stuff until i can put it to good use

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
so it would be a waste of time if i am not already at like 12%bf

That is not true when it comes to DermaTherm. It will still work if you have a high BF%. You just need to make sure you are on a low calorie diet.

kaleyrae90

kaleyrae90

Awards
I have used Napalm before which is a transdermal fat loss product. I didn't notice very much from it, but other seem to have enjoyed it.

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
i might give one a try. I have always wondered if you put some on your love handels before you did some cardio. would it be possible to spot reduce.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
i might give one a try. I have always wondered if you put some on your love handels before you did some cardio. would it be possible to spot reduce.
most of them out are made for spot reduction of stubborn areas like love handles and lower ab area

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
I have yet to see a transdermal fat burner from a board sponsor that doesn't get good reviews.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
I have yet to see a transdermal fat burner from a board sponsor that doesn't get good reviews.
unless u throw some clen in and make some transdermal clen :thumbsup:

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey Napalm and Clen topical worked really well for me......I am wondering what all of you think of a Dermatherm/Clen combo? Has anyone used it yet? How did it go?

Mr.50

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
wow primordial is a very cool company i think i will buy something from them just cause i like thier attitude

12STEP

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the replys everyone i think i am going to try some soon

brk_nemesis

brk_nemesis

yea!!!!!
Awards
  • Established
if you are very, and i mean very serious about loosing the fat, and your cardio and diet are as perfect as possible a transdermal fat burner will only help you more in the long run. If you can handle the pain, mix in capzasin, to a transdermal burner to add to the effectiveness. Just remember there is no point to using any fat burning transdermals if your cardio and diet are not perfect. I cut from heftly 240 (a few months after a DBOL cycle) this past june, and dropped down to a ripped 205 using some old bottles of lipoburn with Cap .15% added in, and my last bottle of Stim-x (the first run). The Cap burns at first but you get used to it,...... i added in a good diet, and running 4 miles a day, 5 days a week around campus,... for 7-8 weeks, and I was pleased with the results. I will say, i think i did too much cardio, hence the very fast fat loss, and small loss in mass/muscle but,... at the end i was pleased, as ive never been that ripped.