New to Prohormones

nickb83

Awards
I have a general understanding of how prohormones work, but could use some advice. Are there prohormones that will promote explosive stregnth, like for athletes rather than just bulk? I have looked into 19Nor-Androsterone and it sounds like what I am looking for, but am a little worried about its side effects as well as its availability. If you know of anything that could help let me know

Last edited:

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
I have a general understanding of how prohormones work, but could use some advice. Are there prohormones that will promote explosive stregnth, like for athletes? I have looked into 19Nor-Androsterone and it sounds like what I am looking for, I have checked the NCAA banned substances and it is not on the list (unless someone knows better). Some good advice would be great
u aren't going to find a prohormone that isn't on the NCAA banned list.

Graham

Awards
I got permanent damage from that stuff .Dont recomend it. Stick stick with the safe stuff

Titanium

Awards
You are so new you are in the wrong forum. Try the steroid forum and you will get all the answers that you need.

ShiftyCapone

ShiftyCapone

Awards
  • Established
I got permanent damage from that stuff .Dont recomend it. Stick stick with the safe stuff
Permanent damge from 19-nor? :think: Really? I'd be interested to know how it was dosed, cycle length, supporting supps and PCT...

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Even if the ph or ps is not listed on the banned list you will certainly test positive for steroids.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's what I was thinking. I'm pretty sure 19Nor-Androsterone would test positive for nandrolone/nandrolone metabolites.

This is the one that is a precursor to the now banned prosteroids, right? (nor diol and nor dione)