Wanna see something really cool?

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Our newest addition ;) We are in the last little part of cGMP certification- 2 years ahead of schedule (pretty much why I have been absent over here). This also means that we will be blasting out some really potent powdered sku's and super-innovative products in 09'- so GET READY!!!!

PS- this thing is as big as a car!

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I feel like I should be impressed, but I have NO idea what that machine does. lol

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I feel like I should be impressed, but I have NO idea what that machine does. lol
It is a multi-directional swing (3-D) mixer with a 300 kg capacity- almost 100% uniform blend within 2-3 minutes :)

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hit us up with a picture of your HPLC when it comes in too :)

I imagine you could make a pretty good martini with that machine. Good investment!
Think we may be getting an FT-NIR instead- I have seen several of both that I like- and TLC is great for ID'ing botanicals- and we have been going back and forth quite a bit trying to decide....

I will post em' up as they come in :)

ShadowFury

ShadowFury

Awards
  • Established
Shiinneeeeyyyy :D

I want one for my shakes :lol:

donorrell

donorrell

Board Sponsor
Awards
It weighs almost 4000 lbs. We were shitting ourselves (at least I was) as we unloaded it off the truck especially since I had 5 minutes previous experience with a forklift...

But somehow it went very smoothly.:dance:

Can't wait to fire it up and see those big arms swing that big drum around!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
it really did go pretty smoothly- no broken legs, mashed hands or fingers, etc......

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You stole my joke!!!!!!!!

Seriously. This a freakin huge blender lol.
300 kg in 2-3 minutes- we are about to be able to run some serious amounts of powder through here :)

mrbeverage

mrbeverage

Awards
just out of curiosity, did that sucker come pre assembled or did you have to pull out your tool box on that baby?

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
just out of curiosity, did that sucker come pre assembled or did you have to pull out your tool box on that baby?
1/2 and 1/2- 3-phase wiring w/ some component assembly- plus I had to do IQ/OQ/PQ on it to qualify the mixer for our MFG. process and calibrate it....

ShadowFury

ShadowFury

Awards
  • Established
Lol, you said it went smoothly...it's a mixer, smoothly.

Ya, I know it was corny :(

Can't wait till that bad boy is crankin our powder supps :)

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lol, you said it went smoothly...it's a mixer, smoothly.

Ya, I know it was corny :(

Can't wait till that bad boy is crankin our powder supps :)
I have some POTENT blends that I am going to throw out there for you guys- AM is our home board- and you guys (and girls) will hear about it first ;)

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Our goal going forward is to help you achieve as many of your physique-enhancement aspirations as possible- we can do some things here that most other companies can't :)

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Check out the "Name Our Mixer" thread on the other page- winner gets a free bottle of OverDrive :)

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Are we looking at early '09 or mid-late?
ASAP- so I would say earlier rather than later :) We have some BIG things about to happen as far as new products, etc.....:dance:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not gonna lie. I would have way too much fun with one of those.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
If you guys want to test it out just throw a batch of RPM in there and send me the powder when your done, I could always use a 300kg tun of RPM sitting around the house.....Looks Nice Guys!

Brad2131

Awards
wow. Any insight into whats to come?

Is this in yalls warehouse or what?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I imagine you could make a pretty good martini with that machine. Good investment!
It'd actually fill my old glass. Shaken, not stirred. :lol:

Attachments

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
i have never seen anything like this, it has awesome buttons that i would push n matter what the consequences!! now all you need is something to split atoms!jk! whats the other thingy look like, the other thing you gunna get. how does this make more potent mixtures??

you should take pics of all the other crazy equipment that are used!!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It is in our facility :)

And yes, you could fit someone inside that thing- and to give you an idea, 300 kg of RPM fills 6 55 gallon drums (the big blue HDPEs)

as to insight into the new products- we have approx. 6-7 in the works by the end of 1st quarter 2009......just about anything and everything you guys can think of- we are going into many different categories than what we currently offer, if that gives you a better idea- and we are going to throw out a few things no one has ever seen before ;)

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep...GMP's should be kicking in as requirements for all supplement companies in 1.5-2 years. You're ahead of the game.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It weighs almost 4000 lbs. We were shitting ourselves (at least I was) as we unloaded it off the truck especially since I had 5 minutes previous experience with a forklift...

lol

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i have never seen anything like this, whats the other thingy look like, the other thing you gunna get. how does this make more potent mixtures??

you should take pics of all the other crazy equipment that are used!!
More potent mixtures b/c we don't garbage pail formulas, plus we control particle size, density and blending ratios, we control our raw materials and pick our suppliers (not a third party co. mfr.) and control the entire process of raw and packaging material flow through the facility with trained personnel.....plus we don't have to pay someone else $$$$ to make our products for us- and believe me, that gets tacked on to the consumer end......we just roll the extra cash into getting better extracts, materials, and machinery to help us make exceptional products :)

As for pics- We might have to do that- we have a pretty nice mfg. line....a couple of our reps have been up to see the place....

phantom

Awards
  • Established
as to insight into the new products- we have approx. 6-7 in the works by the end of 1st quarter 2009......just about anything and everything you guys can think of- we are going into many different categories than what we currently offer, if that gives you a better idea- and we are going to throw out a few things no one has ever seen before ;)[/QUOTE]

6-7 new supplements?niice!! I remember hearing about the thermo Rev'd, and 2 other really BIG ones

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

If your towmotor had power-steering, you have no reason to complain. They are not fun to drive.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That thing looks bad azz, dirk!

I really look forward to seeing what AN has coming out in 2009. I love my RPM! :head:

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
what does GMP stand for??
good manufacturing practices- it is a whole set of guidelines laid out by the TGA, FDA, United States Pharmacoepia, WHO, European Pharmacoepia, ISO, IAPEC, and other organizations regarding the use of safe standardized practices for the manufacture of consumer goods. The FDA passed a rule (Title 21 Food and Drugs, CFR 111 Dietary Supplement cGMPs) a little over a year ago stating that dietary supplement mfrs. and companies had to mandatorily comply with the rules and regs. outlined in a 700 page document (it is pretty friggin' long)- It is a game-changer for the industry- you won't really see many of the changes until about July or maybe a little after, but once these start to occur, you will see prices on a lot of products sold by sports supplement cos. go up quite a bit very soon, and you will also see some changes in the way they formulate, business practices, etc.

most of the bigger contract mfrs. have til July 25, 2009 to comply, and in compliance, they will have to test every raw ingredient upon receipt (at least until they qualify the supplier), and every ingredient for a finished product to be released. The co. mfrs. are going to pass this price on to the supplement cos. they mfr. for, and then these companies will pass the cost on to you, the consumer. Unfortunately, to run a profitable business, they will have to do this- and the cost to get these materials tested is going to be staggering- think: most products have 10 plus ingredients in them, and an ingredient assay for finished product testing costs around $200-300 PER INGREDIENT- and the testing has to be done, or the batch won't get released- so they can tack on $2 to $3 extra K onto their costs for each batch of each sku- and in a lot of situations, this translates to a 20-30% increase in costs on most skus (at least)

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That thing looks bad azz, dirk!

I really look forward to seeing what AN has coming out in 2009. I love my RPM! :head:
and it loves everyone back- it said to say hello :lol:

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yep...GMP's should be kicking in as requirements for all supplement companies in 1.5-2 years. You're ahead of the game.
smart man :) it is going to change a lot of things.....

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
yah, the only thing i really understood was how the FDA requires it and stuff, so all companys are required to have one of these??

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
yah, the only thing i really understood was how the FDA requires it and stuff, so all companys are required to have one of these??
mixers and a mfg. line, no- many companies out there don't even warehouse or distribute their own finished product.....

But as for following GMPs, yes

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
That looks pretty sweet. Bet it doesn't come cheap either! Nice work guys :)

Brad2131

Awards
It is in our facility :)

And yes, you could fit someone inside that thing- and to give you an idea, 300 kg of RPM fills 6 55 gallon drums (the big blue HDPEs)

as to insight into the new products- we have approx. 6-7 in the works by the end of 1st quarter 2009......just about anything and everything you guys can think of- we are going into many different categories than what we currently offer, if that gives you a better idea- and we are going to throw out a few things no one has ever seen before ;)
sweet!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Nice looking machine. We just got one of these:

:D