Superdrol & Advanced PCT - how to stack?

guapitomark

guapitomark

Awards
I'm getting Superdrol and Advanced PCT. How do i go about stacking these together? Do I need any other supplements, i.e. milk thistle, multis, etc....or will these two be ok. I have an impeccable diet - lean protein, veggies, black beans, chicken, egg whites, oatmeal, almonds, etc.

Thanks for the help!

Mark

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
I hope thats not your only PCT. Its not enough if it is. You will need a SERM.

PS

You should have posted this in the PCT section not here.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
have fun playing with ur new pair of tits....get a SERM

boogerboy

boogerboy

Awards
I'm getting Superdrol and Advanced PCT. How do i go about stacking these together? Do I need any other supplements, i.e. milk thistle, multis, etc....or will these two be ok. I have an impeccable diet - lean protein, veggies, black beans, chicken, egg whites, oatmeal, almonds, etc.

Thanks for the help!

Mark
can we clarify before being d*cks?
is it Superdrol NG OR Superdrol?

If it is NG then you are fine. But this is not a stack, Adv PCT is Post Cycle Therapy and should be run after your cycle of Superdrol NG so that you will reclaim your test production.

IF it is Superdrol then get on with the bashing!:hammer:

ShiftyCapone

ShiftyCapone

Awards
  • Established
can we clarify before being d*cks?
is it Superdrol NG OR Superdrol?

If it is NG then you are fine. But this is not a stack, Adv PCT is Post Cycle Therapy and should be run after your cycle of Superdrol NG so that you will reclaim your test production.
This is pretty much true...

IF it is Superdrol then get on with the bashing!:hammer:
IF it is real Superdrol (2a,17a di methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol), then you really need to reconsider your handle on PHs my friend. PM me if this is the compound you are referring to....

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, we really do need the OP to clarify what SD he is planning to purchase. Afterwards, we can advise out the ying-yang. :)

Guys - don't be dicks. ;)

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
im pretty sure he's a noob and he's talking about superdrolNG.....

because well..... i know everything ;)

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
And I just love guys with 30 posts calling us Dicks. Makes me laugh :)

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did too. ;) So what, you wanna fight about it? :lol:

AAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaanywhooo.....

If it is indeed SDNG and not the original, then here's the advice:

SDNG - 1 bottle=1 month at 4/day. Take 1 in the morning, 2 pre-w/o and another somewhere during the rest of the day. Do NOT take this within 6 hours of bed. SDNG is a light PH and stim combination. For your first week, you may want to start at half doses to get used to the stims in it. Afterwards, gradually go up to 4/day.

aPCT - Do NOT take this alongside SDNG. It is for afterwards. When SDNG is out, begin taking aPCT the very next day. Dosing is 3/day. You can choose to either spread them out over the course of the day (my preferred method), or take them at night. Either way, 30 days of it and you're good to go.

Off-time - When you are finished with the whole sha-bang, give your body a break from anything that affects hormone levels for atleast 4-6 weeks. Go back to basics like creatines, BCAA/EAAs, NO boosters, etc..

There ya go. Hope that helps. :cheers:

guapitomark

guapitomark

Awards
Hey guys,

Yeah, sorry for not being more clear - it is Superdrol NG. I did my research as many of you suggested. This article is excellent : xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I will follow the guidelines in this article. Question: Do I still need a SERM using SD NG? What is the big difference between both? Thanks for all your replies.

Mark

ShiftyCapone

ShiftyCapone

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

Yeah, sorry for not being more clear - it is Superdrol NG. I did my research as many of you suggested. This article is excellent : muscletalk.co.uk/article-superdrol.aspx

I will follow the guidelines in this article. Question: Do I still need a SERM using SD NG? What is the big difference between both? Thanks for all your replies.

Mark
That is a pretty decent article......but it's not for the product you're looking to buy. Superdrol is 2a,17a di methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol.

You, my friend, are looking at SuperdrolNG. AX used the name from their extremely successful pro-hormone in the new product as a marketing ploy. There are 0 similarities between the real Superdrol and SuperdrolNG.

Look above for T-AD's recommendations on how to dose SuperdrolNG.

Remember, SuperdrolNG is NOT the extremely powerful PH Superdrol ( 2a,17a di methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol). Do NOT confuse the two. Do NOT compare the two. They are nothing alike.....

guapitomark

guapitomark

Awards
I did too. ;) So what, you wanna fight about it? :lol:

AAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaanywhooo.....

If it is indeed SDNG and not the original, then here's the advice:

SDNG - 1 bottle=1 month at 4/day. Take 1 in the morning, 2 pre-w/o and another somewhere during the rest of the day. Do NOT take this within 6 hours of bed. SDNG is a light PH and stim combination. For your first week, you may want to start at half doses to get used to the stims in it. Afterwards, gradually go up to 4/day.

aPCT - Do NOT take this alongside SDNG. It is for afterwards. When SDNG is out, begin taking aPCT the very next day. Dosing is 3/day. You can choose to either spread them out over the course of the day (my preferred method), or take them at night. Either way, 30 days of it and you're good to go.

Off-time - When you are finished with the whole sha-bang, give your body a break from anything that affects hormone levels for atleast 4-6 weeks. Go back to basics like creatines, BCAA/EAAs, NO boosters, etc..

There ya go. Hope that helps. :cheers:

Thanks T-AD! Your reply helped a lot. What PCT do you recommend for SD NG? Is Advanced PCT good enough, or do I need a SERM? Sorry for being a little naive about the subject....I'm a noob :(

ShiftyCapone

ShiftyCapone

Awards
  • Established
Thanks T-AD! Your reply helped a lot. What PCT do you recommend for SD NG? Is Advanced PCT good enough, or do I need a SERM? Sorry for being a little naive about the subject....I'm a noob :(
You definitely do NOT need a SERM for SDNG. It's hardly even considered a pro-hormone.

Take the Advanced PCT the day you finish taking the SDNG. Dose that accordingly:

Week 1: 3x/day
Week 2: 2x/day
Week 3: 2x/day
Week 4: 1x/day

Let us know if you have any other questions...

guapitomark

guapitomark

Awards
Ok, I've done some more research...
SD NG is nothing like SD. However, I've read that CEL M-drol is pretty close if not identical to the original SD. Is this true? If there are differences, what are they. Can I use same PCT as if it were SD? Thanks for your help!

Mark

ShiftyCapone

ShiftyCapone

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I've done some more research...
SD NG is nothing like SD. However, I've read that CEL M-drol is pretty close if not identical to the original SD. Is this true? If there are differences, what are they. Can I use same PCT as if it were SD? Thanks for your help!

Mark
They are identical. CEL's M-drol is a clone of AX Superdol....

But you're getting way ahead of yourself here. That is IMO the strongest PH out on the market right now. The side-effects and risks are potentially very serious if you do not know what you're doing. And, not to be a ****, but you do not know what you're doing as far as that compound is concerned....

You need to do more research and have at least some experience with pro-hormones and experiencing their side-effects so you can better detect and properly correct anything that could be going wrong with your cycle.

guapitomark

guapitomark

Awards
They are identical. CEL's M-drol is a clone of AX Superdol....

But you're getting way ahead of yourself here. That is IMO the strongest PH out on the market right now. The side-effects and risks are potentially very serious if you do not know what you're doing. And, not to be a ****, but you do not know what you're doing as far as that compound is concerned....

You need to do more research and have at least some experience with pro-hormones and experiencing their side-effects so you can better detect and properly correct anything that could be going wrong with your cycle.

Thank you for the warning. I am doing some research and found, what I believe to be a "safe" way of taking it. If you can check this article out:
ww.muscletalk.co.uk/article-superdrol.aspx

This seems to be a good formula in dosing the pro-hormone. I've actually learned quite a bit in a few days of research. What is your feedback on the above-mentioned article?

Thanks for your reply.

Mark

ShiftyCapone

ShiftyCapone

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the warning. I am doing some research and found, what I believe to be a "safe" way of taking it. If you can check this article out:
ww.muscletalk.co.uk/article-superdrol.aspx

This seems to be a good formula in dosing the pro-hormone. I've actually learned quite a bit in a few days of research. What is your feedback on the above-mentioned article?

Thanks for your reply.

Mark
Personally, I disagree with a lot of the information listed on that website. I have run 4 cycles of Superdrol (solo as well as stacked). The PCT is **** in either option. You can't just run an ATD or just a SERM like nolva and call PCT good.

The supporting supps aren't the greatest in my opinion either. I don't like the use of RYR. I'd also add hawthorn in there as well. The taurine isn't necessary unless you start experiencing back pumps. Water intake is crucial. Diet is also important. Take the SD with EFAs and a fair amount of carbs. By no means would I ever suggest using caffeine to combat the lethargy from SD. That's just flat out ignorant...

And this line, "Also, I have yet to see a case of gynecomastia (gyno - development of breast tissue in males) induced by SD usage" is stupid. I haven't personally seen SD-induced gyno either, but it happens a lot....

I guess what i'm saying is you can't just follow someone's alleged "guidelines" for something like SD. Your cycle should be very dependent on your goals, prior health issues, concerns and personal experiences from other PHs... Save yourself the trouble and look into something else. Come back to SD a little later down the road. You'll be glad you did

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
original poster do yourself a favor and dont mess with steroids or prohormones until you REALLY learn what you are getting into. superdrolng would be a better choice for you.

guapitomark

guapitomark

Awards
Ok guys! Thanks for all your comments (neg or pos, I'll take 'em all). I will start off with SDNG w/ Advanced PCT afterwards. I'll see how that goes and 4,5 months after maybe do the CEL M-drol.

Thanks for telling me to be cautious - I respect your knowledge and will take your recommendations!

One last question : Is Clomid better than Noval? If so, why?

Take care

Mark

ShiftyCapone

ShiftyCapone

Awards
  • Established
One last question : Is Clomid better than Noval? If so, why?

Mark
Some people say pickles taste better cucumbered....

That's about how much sense your question made.

If you're talking PCT, then I personally like Clomid + AI.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
I don't think you're near ready for a STEROID like mdrol. Sorry, may be difficult for you to hear.

You also have an extremely large resource in the search function. No one is going to recite the text book for you when it's right in your lap.

guapitomark

guapitomark

Awards
Wow! You guys are really hard on noobs...sorry if my questions don't make any sense. I'm sure at one point, all of you were noobs as well...

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Wow! You guys are really hard on noobs...sorry if my questions don't make any sense. I'm sure at one point, all of you were noobs as well...
It's better to be harsh with some people so that they can better understand the severity of what they are considering. If we were nonchalant you may not take the risks as seriously and end up really, really damaging your body.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
And I just love guys with 30 posts calling us Dicks. Makes me laugh :)
Now-Now, children, "Dlck" is just a nickname for Richard.

at least thats what the nuns told me in catholic school.......but then, I could never figure out why I got suspended when I told someone to "suck my Richard"

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 37
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 25
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Anabolics 29