Piracetam

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Sure, but both 1fast400 and blackstarlabs have even better deals now.

www.beyond-a-century.com

It's $8.90 now.

2. Lightbulb Taste Like Sh*t!

Just received mine from 1FAST and it taste like WTF! Gottta find something to mix this with.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by drei
    Just received mine from 1FAST and it taste like WTF! Gottta find something to mix this with.
    cap it.

4. I get mine from here www.bulknutrition.com/?products_id=912; works great, is a little cheaper... but it does taste like sh**. I heat 2 gulps of milk, mix and drink... then have something else ready to wash the nasty stuff down, along with the choline tabs.

Do any of the sponsors carry P yet? I didn't see it.

5. Ditto on the freaky chem taste...that which does not kill me will make me stronger!

6. Quote Originally Posted by GIJoe
    I get mine from here www.bulknutrition.com/?products_id=912; works great, is a little cheaper... but it does taste like sh**. I heat 2 gulps of milk, mix and drink... then have something else ready to wash the nasty stuff down, along with the choline tabs.

Do any of the sponsors carry P yet? I didn't see it.
    I have upped my intake to 5g ED/170lbs (100mg/kg recommended), and noticed a considerable difference, along with taking 4g choline. I take it for an additional reason, though. Piracetam increases oxygen absorption in the brain. I have been disabled for the past 8 years (6 of those years complete disability) from headaches and memory probs resulting from mild traumatic brain injury. I have tried every medication available for headaches to no avail. To shorten a long story (damn doctors...) once I started taking piracetam, the headaches reduced to a manageable level which now allows me to exercise for the first time in 8 years.

Effin' doctors, FDA, drug manufacturers -- they eliminate the effective supplements so they can make money on ineffective and side-effect laden medications. I almost killed myself many times because the constant pain was so severe, and there was no way to get away from it. Ought to start another thread on alternative healing supplements like B17 for cancer elimination, so others can have an avenue to research for themselves!!!!

7. Glad to hear the positive feedback
  8. Lightbulb This stuff is Great! Great! Great!

I've dealt with being dyslexic having some serious attention span issues all my life and I have to say this compound is kind of freaking me out. The second day I was able to focus much better than usual. Today I didn't have to read sentences twice in order to comprehend and remember key words and phrases. Placebo effect maybe? I don't know but they say the results will be optimal in a few months I'll keep you guys posted. Also you get some very vivid dreams on this stuff interesting compound to say the least.

Black Star Labs now has 1000 grams for $21.95

9. Quote Originally Posted by GIJoe
    I have upped my intake to 5g ED/170lbs (100mg/kg recommended), and noticed a considerable difference, along with taking 4g choline. I take it for an additional reason, though. Piracetam increases oxygen absorption in the brain. I have been disabled for the past 8 years (6 of those years complete disability) from headaches and memory probs resulting from mild traumatic brain injury. I have tried every medication available for headaches to no avail. To shorten a long story (damn doctors...) once I started taking piracetam, the headaches reduced to a manageable level which now allows me to exercise for the first time in 8 years.

Effin' doctors, FDA, drug manufacturers -- they eliminate the effective supplements so they can make money on ineffective and side-effect laden medications. I almost killed myself many times because the constant pain was so severe, and there was no way to get away from it. Ought to start another thread on alternative healing supplements like B17 for cancer elimination, so others can have an avenue to research for themselves!!!!

Great to hear your reversal GI.

I agree that we should start a healing section/subsection of the supps thread. I totally agree about Drs and the Pharmacueticals = scum. I bet you can teach us much from your experiences.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Supplements in canada (Piracetam etc.
    By zloy in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-11-2008, 05:04 PM
  2. Piracetam for bodybuilding
    By John Smeton in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-14-2005, 09:58 PM
  3. Piracetam
    By djs2000 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-13-2005, 04:26 PM
  4. Could K-R-ALA potentiate Piracetam?