Supplements to take it to the next level

musclemilk

Awards
I am a baseball player in my early twenties who has been working tirelessly to make it to the next level. does anyone have any recommendations on supplements I might be able to use to help me get noticed?

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
What's your diet and training like? There are no supps that can take you to the next level.

musclemilk

Awards
I have been working out 5x a week during the off season, 3-4 during season, light workouts though. I eat a lot of protein currently but never have protein powder or other substances. I know other people in the forum talk about stacks and other things, I am not sure what I should be doing or taking.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am a baseball player in my early twenties who has been working tirelessly to make it to the next level. does anyone have any recommendations on supplements I might be able to use to help me get noticed?
Depends what you mean by "the next level" (i.e. pro baseball, etc.) And yeah, in sport, it's not supplements that get you noticed, but your PERFORMANCE!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Depends what you mean by "the next level" (i.e. pro baseball, etc.) And yeah, in sport, it's not supplements that get you noticed, but your PERFORMANCE!
stick to staples, good nutrition, get good rest, and work on flexible and dynamic strength...

work on speed and general athleticism also- it will get the attention of scouts faster than anything- even if you pitch. scouts will take a guy with raw athleticism over a guy with decent polished skills/less athletic talent at the lower levels b/c the guy with more athleticism has a larger upside....

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What do you mean by taking you to the next level? What are your goals? I'm assuming you just mean more muscular endurance, better athletic performance, more strength? Enlighten me so I can point you in the right direction.

But keep in mind you will still need to train your butt off even with proper diet and supplementation. If there was a supplement that could make us all MLB players, you better believe I would be on it.

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Any number of supplements can improve your performance, but whether they will take it to another level is a different story. Obviously there are certain deficiencies that are preventing you from "taking it to the next level". If you could detail them then we could better address the situation and determine if supplementation will really be of aid.