Different type of fat burner

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Greetings fella's

Please excuse my ignorance, but I'm relatively new here.
and have only been taking body building seriously for the last 4-5 months. That being said, I'm in the best shape of my life and loving every moment of it.

I just gained a total of 25 lbs in the last 3 months
and most of it within the last 30 days (stack of epi and prime)

I was very happy with the results but also realize that I am getting the results i am because of quality work outs/dedication and very healthy diet.

I'm ending this bulking phase in about a week...

I think i will continue taking prime, as I loved the effects so far and think it would go nicely for my cut.

I'm looking for a fat burner....

BUT

I have no interest in more energy...
I have all the energy in the world... I don't really see why I'd need more.
I also have no interest in an appetite suppressant, as I have will power and don't need a pill to give me more.

I'm going to be changing my diet and work out schedule to extremely low carb and lots of cardio.

I'm interested in finding something that will help maintain my gains if not add to them.

Thank you all so much as always,
Ryan

Its 3am my time and I'm shotttt So i'll probably write back tomorrow with more details.

ShadowFury

ShadowFury

Awards
  • Established
Leviathan Reloaded gives some energy, but seems to have no/very little appetite suppressant, and DCP gives no energy, and has no app suppression.

I can't think of any that give you neither app suppression or energy :/

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Awesome.

I'm going to start doing some research on that.

also
I want cortisol in check... because from what I understand if I don't take that on, my gains are going to be destroyed :duel:

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Awesome.

I'm going to start doing some research on that.

also
I want cortisol in check... because from what I understand if I don't take that on, my gains are going to be destroyed :duel:
Unless you consume a high amount of simple sugars, or under constantly high levels of stress... your cortisol is probably fine.

After cycle, you need to allow things to return to normal and allow your body to regulate it. One major change at a time. Id leave the cortisol control issue for a while. Your body has its own mechanisms to control that.

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
Check out VPX Meltdown. So far I love the sides ( euphoric feelign). I have gotten no appetite suppression, labido has been through the roof ( yhomibine ). Ive lost about 15-20 pounds over the last 2 months of using it with a good diet and hard core trainning. It doesnt really give me much energy just more of a mood change.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
How do you dose Meltdown?

If it wasn't for the Yohimbine, I would have already ordered it...wonder how effective it would be at a reduced dosage?

Check out VPX Meltdown. So far I love the sides ( euphoric feelign). I have gotten no appetite suppression, labido has been through the roof ( yhomibine ). Ive lost about 15-20 pounds over the last 2 months of using it with a good diet and hard core trainning. It doesnt really give me much energy just more of a mood change.

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
i started at 1 in the am 1 in the PM..then 1 in the am 2 in the PM before the gym.

now i moved onto 2 in the am 2 in the pm until the rest of the bottle is gone.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Leviathan Reloaded gives some energy, but seems to have no/very little appetite suppressant, and DCP gives no energy, and has no app suppression.

I can't think of any that give you neither app suppression or energy :/
This.

However, if you run DCP at standard dose (plus the addition of one tablet right before bed) and LR at half dose you will still get massive synergy without much, if any, chance of overstimulation.

SokVichet

SokVichet

Awards
  • Established
Recreate is easily among the most low-stimulant thermogenics. In fact, many consider it to be stimulant neutral (it has about 75mg of caffeine per serving to kick off lipolysis), and will stack it with a stim. My February cut will include DCP + Recreate, which I think will be a killer combo (I'm ridiculous, so I'll also be throwing in Anabolic Pump, Coleus Forskohlii, a stimulant, and some other goodies for additional cortisol control).

DSade, your statement on the bonus between LR and DCP make me want to add Leviathan Reloaded on top... I've been considering this, but was worried about my sensitivity to stims. Can you comment what specifically in LR is key to this synergy?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DSade, your statement on the bonus between LR and DCP make me want to add Leviathan Reloaded on top... I've been considering this, but was worried about my sensitivity to stims. Can you comment what specifically in LR is key to this synergy?
IMO, the combination of the Pea/Hord, L-dopa, forskolin, and DIM - with a reasonable dose of the differing forms of Yohimbine, makes for mild stimulation that is lean-muscle friendly as well (especially in combination with the DCP).

They hit angles we didn't, and we hit angles that NOBODY else really has with the effect of excellent synergy and being able to achieve a true recomp - adding muscle and reducing fat.

jpk

jpk

Awards
DSade,

Ever thought of starting a nootropic section here at AM? Your knowledge of the subject is impressive. Also I'm getting tired of searching your old posts for info. If it were all in one place, it would give all of us a more convenient place to learn and share experiences. I'll bet you could even get Christine to co-sponsor the project!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DSade,

Ever thought of starting a nootropic section here at AM? Your knowledge of the subject is impressive. Also I'm getting tired of searching your old posts for info. If it were all in one place, it would give all of us a more convenient place to learn and share experiences. I'll bet you could even get Christine to co-sponsor the project!
With the impending release of both Clear Edge Renewed and the beta release of the Strange Ecstary Shots, I will see what we can do with AM to get a forum like this started.

This is, honestly, THE area of research not only for success in general, but especially sports performance.

HINT: A lot of the strength increase from steroids DOESN'T come from actual strengthening of physical muscle, rather enhancement of neural pathways, focus, aggression, etc. We can manipulate these areas non-hormonally.

Essay226

Awards
With the impending release of both Clear Edge Renewed and the beta release of the Strange Ecstary Shots, I will see what we can do with AM to get a forum like this started.

This is, honestly, THE area of research not only for success in general, but especially sports performance.

HINT: A lot of the strength increase from steroids DOESN'T come from actual strengthening of physical muscle, rather enhancement of neural pathways, focus, aggression, etc. We can manipulate these areas non-hormonally.

awesome,awesome,:head:awesome

Last edited: