Keep **weight** during basketball

Ligonozrk

Awards
I've worked my freakin a** off lately to gain weight, and i have been very successful. Eating like a freaking horse, and protein galore with natural testosterone boosters.
I weigh in at 218 in morning, 225ish at end of day.. water& food i suppose, and started at 195.

Basketball has just started, and as you know it, cardio is its number one thing. I probably burn more calories than i could gain back.. what could I do to keep my weight at where it is, and or possible gain more during the season!
Thanks guys

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I've worked my freakin a** off lately to gain weight, and i have been very successful. Eating like a freaking horse, and protein galore with natural testosterone boosters.
I weigh in at 218 in morning, 225ish at end of day.. water& food i suppose, and started at 195.

Basketball has just started, and as you know it, cardio is its number one thing. I probably burn more calories than i could gain back.. what could I do to keep my weight at where it is, and or possible gain more during the season!
Thanks guys
Peanut butter is your friend..

A super tasty snack is 1 or 2 scoops of your favorite flavor of whey, along with 2-4 tbs of pb.. Add in some hot water, mix and enjoy.. Try and add minimal amounts of water to ensure you don't make it runny.