Keep **weight** during basketball

1. Keep **weight** during basketball

I've worked my freakin a** off lately to gain weight, and i have been very successful. Eating like a freaking horse, and protein galore with natural testosterone boosters.
    I weigh in at 218 in morning, 225ish at end of day.. water& food i suppose, and started at 195.

Basketball has just started, and as you know it, cardio is its number one thing. I probably burn more calories than i could gain back.. what could I do to keep my weight at where it is, and or possible gain more during the season!
    Thanks guys

2. Quote Originally Posted by Ligonozrk View Post
    I've worked my freakin a** off lately to gain weight, and i have been very successful. Eating like a freaking horse, and protein galore with natural testosterone boosters.
    I weigh in at 218 in morning, 225ish at end of day.. water& food i suppose, and started at 195.

Basketball has just started, and as you know it, cardio is its number one thing. I probably burn more calories than i could gain back.. what could I do to keep my weight at where it is, and or possible gain more during the season!
    Thanks guys
    Peanut butter is your friend..

A super tasty snack is 1 or 2 scoops of your favorite flavor of whey, along with 2-4 tbs of pb.. Add in some hot water, mix and enjoy.. Try and add minimal amounts of water to ensure you don't make it runny.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. whites only basketball?
    By lennoxchi in forum General Chat
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-22-2010, 08:16 PM
  2. basketball
    By istal in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-17-2009, 09:38 AM
  3. In season (basketball)
    By Ligonozrk in forum Anabolics