Need Help With a Natty Cycle

tdez

Awards
Ok so I'm looking to make a run with some non-hormonal products and was wondering if anyone had tried any products that they were just crazy about or anything of that nature. Another important thing will be to get the best bang for my buck. I was considering something like P-slin and possibly the three kings stack from "Get Diesel" but I definatly haven't made my mind up about anything so pelase all imput is welcome and needed. Thanks

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
when you say non hormonal you mean you want nothing that raises your test levels? or you want something that does it naturally so no AAS/PHs?

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
probly just no aas if he's lookin into three kings

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
x-factor, mass fx/hyperdrol, stoked/activate xtreme. umm only good ones i can think of at the moment

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
drive/rpm was great. It's the only one I have tried from the bunch. But personally rpm is the bomb, from the first dose it has a nice effect. Things I most notably liked were the increase in mental focus, less muscle fatigue, and outrageous energy.

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
hyperdrol 2 and mass fx would be a great cycle, the synergestic effect they provide is great. with each working through different mechanisms to raise testosterone and free it to help build muscle mass. also mass fx greatly increases NO production which leads to great nutrient partioning.
drive and RPM are also great to stack together, i personally love using RPM with a hdx2 and mass fx stack.
unfortunatly i havnt had the oppurtunity to run x factor yet but i did coach people on how to use it most recently a very close friend and his gains were excellent on it. couple that with a test booster and you will get excellent gains

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hmm rpm/mass fx/hyperdrol 2 sounds awesome. Would love to see some logs of that. I'm really not sure what tdez definition of non-hormonal is though, because Hyperdrol might not pass as non hormonal in his book.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you're looking for gains in muscle mass and strength, whilst staying relatively lean, then the IGF-2/NeoVar Reomped/Divanol is a great results stack.

If you're looking for gains in definition and performance/endurance, the Drive/RPM stack for that.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
Im about to run a log of rpm/mass fx, and reversitol or atd. Ive tried mass fx and hyperdrol before and the mass i put on was awesome. I just threw weight on like crazy and it wasnt bad pounds at all. I think i gained like 9 pounds in a 4 weeks. Id highly recommend mass fx/hyperdrol.

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
james1: what exactly did u mean by saying hyperdrol isnt necessarily non hormonal? Ive taken it before and i wont again because its illegal in NCAA, but what exactly does it do?

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hmm rpm/mass fx/hyperdrol 2 sounds awesome. Would love to see some logs of that. I'm really not sure what tdez definition of non-hormonal is though, because Hyperdrol might not pass as non hormonal in his book.
Hyperdrol/RPM/Drive was a really awesome stack- a couple of the AX reps hooked me up at the Olympia last year- I got some good lean mass gains out of it.....

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
james1: what exactly did u mean by saying hyperdrol isnt necessarily non hormonal? Ive taken it before and i wont again because its illegal in NCAA, but what exactly does it do?
some dont consider it non hormonal cuz it is an AI
be sure to PM me a link when you begin that stack you mentioned would be great to follow

pavb10

pavb10

Awards
  • Established
yeah its gonna be the second phase in my offseason log, prob about 7-8 weeks away

james1

james1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah its gonna be the second phase in my offseason log, prob about 7-8 weeks away
Yea, some consider hyperdrol hormonal. Read up on aromatase inhibitors. I had a great link, i'll pm you when I find it.