i took the prime plunge

J

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
prime was on sale at GNC so i grabbed 2 bottles. so in a few months i can argue in the 800 prime threads. yaayy

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
in and ppl thinkg its to much money i found it for 40 shipd muhahaha

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
How much u pay for the Prime at GNC??

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
$52 ain't bad. Do you know the regular price? Was it like $200? lol

C

ChrisDono

Awards
i buy prime for about 40, but for my stack i used spent 120 for prime powerfull and pump

A

AGGR3S10N

Awards
I got two bottles of prime, a bottle of pslin and bottle of Bolic from the supplement auction section for 100 bucks shipped :jaw:

J

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
i took 2 servings of prime yesterday and i've been weighing about 176lbs in the morning and this morning i am 180.6. i know it's not from prime just kind of weird

crzyyoungn

crzyyoungn

Awards
i took 2 servings of prime yesterday and i've been weighing about 176lbs in the morning and this morning i am 180.6. i know it's not from prime just kind of weird
I think you need to take a s*hit:dump:

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Excellent pricing. Sometimes you can score deals at GNCs...

J

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Excellent pricing. Sometimes you can score deals at GNCs...
yea the sale prices are usually decent. i worked there a few years ago and prices were good. but in the last year or so they started selling almost everything at retail price

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Good luck jsp!!! Keep us updated!!!

J

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Good luck jsp!!! Keep us updated!!!
i don't squat much over the summer because of the running i do so when i get back into it its dreadful. last week when i wasn't on prime i struggled to get 315 more than a few times. a week and a half later while taking prime i put up 365. i've been able to eat like crazy, muscles always feel fuller and i've gained a few lbs already