AX+Stoked vs. DTH?

Timmo

Timmo

Awards
Ive used AX and stoked before with great results and im gonna be doing another run with a natural test booster very soon. I was planning on doing the AX+Stoked stack again but Ive read alot about the effectiveness of DTH. Has anyone out there tried both products? which was better? Is there something I can stack with DTH that would make a great stack?

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
Can't go wrong either way. I would go with DTHC/Stoked

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I have run both and both are excellent. I would like to see a Stoked/DTHC stack log:head:
I am on AX+Stoked right now and it is very good. And I have done DTH also and it was awesome as well. But I would like to see what a Stoked+ DTH would be like.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am on AX+Stoked right now and it is very good. And I have done DTH also and it was awesome as well. But I would like to see what a Stoked+ DTH would be like.
Hmnnn I wonder if we can get Nutra to run a special on the stack HMnnnnnn

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Hmnnn I wonder if we can get Nutra to run a special on the stack HMnnnnnn
They should do it I just ordered this months Supplies and that is usually when they come out with a special.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
They should do it I just ordered this months Supplies and that is usually when they come out with a special.
it's like when you wash the car-you just know it's going to rain.:lol: btw i would be very interested in a dth/stoked special also, even though i just spent a ton during the sale.:food::pizza:

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No disrespect to Anabolic Innovations, but I would go with CEL P.C.T Assist, either DTH or ACTX, and some Trione after 2 weeks in to the cycle.

I've ran 1 cycle without Trione, and now Im on Trione in this cycle, and it kicks ARSE. Oh, im using T-FORCE as well this time around.

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
The addition of I3C in CEL's PCT Assist seems like a nice touch, so im undecided on wether to go for Stoked or PCt Assist, both are going to be good im sure...

Im going to trying DTHC when i get back from my holiday in in march, I may run DTHC solo for a month and then for the next month run a bottle of DTHC with PCT Assist or Stoked. Yummy

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The addition of I3C in CEL's PCT Assist seems like a nice touch, so im undecided on wether to go for Stoked or PCt Assist, both are going to be good im sure...

Im going to trying DTHC when i get back from my holiday in in march, I may run DTHC solo for a month and then for the next month run a bottle of DTHC with PCT Assist or Stoked. Yummy
the 150mg of 60% in PCT Assist is kickass too.. 4caps = 300mg 60% icariin.. what a product, I think PCT Assist is singlehandedly going to force AI to bring down their price with Stoked! or possibly even force them to come out with an updated version to keep up. PCT assist is a better product, and is CHEAPER...

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did anybody run DTHC / Stoked ?

I have not seen any logs on the stack. Someone here gave me a good idea for a stack. He calls it the superman stack

AX/Stoked/Lean Xtreme

I would really like to see a Stoked/DTHC log.:thumbsup:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
the 150mg of 60% in PCT Assist is kickass too.. 4caps = 300mg 60% icariin.. what a product, I think PCT Assist is singlehandedly going to force AI to bring down their price with Stoked! or possibly even force them to come out with an updated version to keep up. PCT assist is a better product, and is CHEAPER...
Both are very good products. 4 caps of Post Cycle Support=500mg of 40% icariin.:thumbsup:

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Both are very good products. 4 caps of Post Cycle Support=500mg of 40% icariin.:thumbsup:
I know man, I've used Stoked! in the past, not knocking it in anyway other than, it's like if Nissan comes out with a very powerful V6 and such, Toyota and GM and etc need to up the ante and improve their engines so they are up to par so Nissan will run away with the competition, because they have a better product, and for a cheaper price. Sure some ppl will still buy Toyota because there are good reviews/logs, but many will convert to the Nissan. You understand?