Epistane and stomach

B

bayminds

Awards
Hello, i got a sensitive stomach. Is Epistane harsh on the stomach? I got stomach problems on Mass FX and Cissus Drol

W

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't say that Epi is harsh on the stomach but there again neither are Mass FX or Cissus Drol. Are you sure that it was Mass FX and C-Drol that caused your stomach problems? Was it a case of starting these supps and the probs started and within a day or two of stopping them the probs stopped?

J

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
Epistane is a steroid...so post in that forum...

B

bayminds

Awards
I used Mass FX and Cissusdrol for 2 days. I got these stomach pains the whole 2 days. The stomach problems started after the first serving. After 2 days i decided to stop the cycle because of this problems.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
I used Mass FX and Cissusdrol for 2 days. I got these stomach pains the whole 2 days. The stomach problems started after the first serving. After 2 days i decided to stop the cycle because of this problems.

O.K.

W

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
In that case I wouldn't recommend Epi or any other PH as these are going to be harsher on the body generally than non-PH supps.

Are there any other supps that you have taken that you didn't have problems with? If you have general stomach probs you might consider trying gut health to see if this helps.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't say that Epi is harsh on the stomach but there again neither are Mass FX or Cissus Drol. Are you sure that it was Mass FX and C-Drol that caused your stomach problems? Was it a case of starting these supps and the probs started and within a day or two of stopping them the probs stopped?
MassFX has affected my stomach as well.

B

bayminds

Awards
Are there any other supps that you have taken that you didn't have problems with?
I only use Protein Powders, Omega3 and Multivitamin pills. Sometimes Creatine, but with all of these supps i dont have problems.

If you have general stomach probs you might consider trying gut health to see if this helps.
I got a sensitive stomach...what is gut health? a supp?

designgray

designgray

Awards
everyone is different.
i sometimes have stomach issues - but NEVER when i am on an oral AAS cycle.

Cissus on an empty stomach was painful - cissus after meals was no problem. And i have yet to hear good reasoning why certain supps are better absorbed by the body on an empty stomach. . . .
:think:

Anyway, keep in mind - sometimes your body just needs to get adjusted. For me, The 1st couple days on most any Natural test booster will upset my stomach . . . but within days i am back to normal to continue usage.
So, 2 days is not enough time . . . .

Always dose HIGH Amino acids and digestive enzymes during cycle – these help out a lot with stomach issues as well as being a staple while ON or OFF.

:food:

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Maybe you're missing the point here. But it seems to me that you have some stomach issues.

I've had it several times in the past and mostly it was gastritis, so I'd recommend you see a doctor and make sure you're not making it worse by eating foods or drinking things that will make it go even worse. And for the time being stop taking any pills of any sort.

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
ive always taken epi and cissus right after or soon after meals. never once had a problem. i hope things get better for you.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining

Awards
  • Established
mass fx and cissisdrol have forslean in them that der is the cause< just take with food and start out with small dose and work your way up