bodybuilding.com supplement awards?

tirtle88

tirtle88

Awards
YOu guys think it's valid or is it rigged? Cuz i mean i like BSN but is it the best? in nitric oxides and creatine.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
load of crap

allstar

allstar

Awards
  • Established
I dono, the awards could be based on who gives them the best margin when selling products, or it could be real, because a lot of the supplement buyers are novice and easily influenced by flashy ads and haven't tried the smaller companys products which are 9 out of 10 times much better.

tirtle88

tirtle88

Awards
aww many i was thinkin it was valid... Now how will I know what the best stuff is?:frustrate

AGGR3S10N

Awards
Bodybuilding.com sucks, one of their "customer service" reps told me to go on havoc, said that it was a mild test booster. I told her no, thats a steroid. We got into an arguement and I have never gone back there.

NutraPlanet is WHERE ITS AT!!!!!

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
all the awards are bullshit

allstar

allstar

Awards
  • Established
Its not a mild test booster, but its not a steroid either.

tirtle88

tirtle88

Awards
lol havoc a mild test booster? hahahahahah she's probably gotten a lot people ***** tits:rofl::rofl:

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
Bodybuilding.com sucks, one of their "customer service" reps told me to go on havoc, said that it was a mild test booster. I told her no, thats a steriod. We got into an arguement and I have never gone back there.

Should have bought it, asked her name and id#. And sue afterward.

AGGR3S10N

Awards
her name was like kettlebell kari or muscular meghan, one of those geaaayy names they use over there, haha.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
yes, its the stupidest thing ever when your trying to ask a serious question to deadlift darcy :icon_lol:
somehow that sounds better than Huge Hildemeyer, or.... here's my favorite idea... Sally Snatch...

its an olympic move you perv..

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
i feel its all slightly biased. for ex. NO xplode is only popular cause it was one of the earlier NO products and the name of the product was passed around/gossiped. there are MUCH better products out there. the only award i agree with is xtend and animal pak. the ON whey i good but i dont think its the best. its sells the most but not the best. i think the awards are more on what sells that best. just my opinion.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
The bb.com awards are generated to increase their sales, plan and simple.

So in a nutshell, it's the b.s awards

grof

Awards
I learned something You can't trust no one, after I saw documentary movie Bigger Stronger Faster I don't buy any of this crap proteins, NO, creatin etc. See move and you will see what I am talkin about. Real food is the key.

BoyFromAus

Awards
  • Established
Bodybuilding.com sucks, one of their "customer service" reps told me to go on havoc, said that it was a mild test booster. I told her no, thats a steroid. We got into an arguement and I have never gone back there.

LOL that sales rep must ve been retarded or desp. as hell to sell something.

I personally like bodybuilding.com for supps although i only order protein from them.