• Watermelon

Votes: 38 53.5%

• Total voters
fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
What is the best flavor of Xtend?

How is it that the 90 serving containers each appear to be a different size per flavor:

90 Servings
Grape (1016g)
Refreshing Apple (1170g)
Refreshing Lemonade (1170g)
Refreshing Orange (1260g)
Watermelon (1016g)

allstar

allstar

Awards
  • Established
I think the same type of thread was just done, and most agreed watermelon was the best tasting.

mrtattoo330

Awards
yeah this was done not that long ago. so far i have only tried watermelon and it tastes like a jolly rancher. good stuff!

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Sorry if there was, but guess it goes to show Xtend is some good stuff. :head:

Was also interested in getting clarification on the different size per flavor. Do they all actually have 90 servings then? If so, what's with:

90 Servings
Grape (1016g)
Refreshing Apple (1170g)
Watermelon (1016g)

I think the same type of thread was just done, and most agreed watermelon was the best tasting.

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established
i concur with the 2 bubba's above... im merely post whoring to increase my numbers

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
Sorry if there was, but guess it goes to show Xtend is some good stuff. :head:

Was also interested in getting clarification on the different size per flavor. Do they all actually have 90 servings then? If so, what's with:

90 Servings
Grape (1016g)
Refreshing Apple (1170g)
Watermelon (1016g)
i think each individual flavoring system contains different amount of grams...some take more grams to flavor and others take less...i guess:think:...

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
That could very well be.

BTW, thought apple was suppose to be one of the best flavor; surprised the votes don't reflect it.

i think each individual flavoring system contains different amount of grams...some take more grams to flavor and others take less...i guess:think:...

allstar

allstar

Awards
  • Established
Alright, I just know last I heard it was exclusive. Glad its not

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Think I will pass on Orange then; have used Watermelon once before and it was quite tasty. Leaning towards Watermelon or Apple.

Is NP expected to get Apple in again?

We've had apple at NP for a while.

Also the orange uses a different flavouring system, hence the larger tub size. It also mixes poorer than the other Xtends.

joelast

joelast

Awards
apple and lemonade are both legit, those are the only two ive tried but I'm def getting some watermelon now

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
All are decent with the exception of Orange. That, IMO is by far the worst flavor in the line-up. Again this is solely a subjective matter.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
I am kind of surprised cause I would have thought Orange would have been one of the best. Oh well, guess I am going with watermelon or apple.

All are decent with the exception of Orange. That, IMO is by far the worst flavor in the line-up. Again this is solely a subjective matter.

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
orange doesn't dissolve as well as the others... watermelon FTW

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
watermelon is awesome. green apple and orange are good but i couldnt drink a gallon of it lke i could watermelon

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When I ordered mine and got all 4 flavors except watermelon.. I must admit apple is delicious now I want to try the watermelon but i gotta go thru the rest first

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
I voted watermelon but the apple is a close second, you really cant go wrong with either.

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
Watermelon. It's pretty much a No Contest, IMO.

I still find it hard to believe that what they claim is in their actually is.

It's delicious!

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
While I have only tried watermelon, people are right in saying it tastes exactly like a jolly rancher.

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
While I have only tried watermelon, people are right in saying it tastes exactly like a jolly rancher.
I find the watermelon doesn't mix as well as the lemonade. Takes a while for it to completely dissolve. But both taste amazing!

johnyq

johnyq

Awards
  • Established
Where did the orange hate come from? It's amazing!

MoTiV

Awards
  • Established
IMO Watermelon sucks!!. It tastes spicy and made me feel funny when I drank it during my workouts. I had to start mixing it with Purple Wraath to hide the taste.

I have orange now but I still mix it with Purple Wraath so I can't comment on the taste.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
I have tried them all and decided to only continue using the watermelon and apple flavors. Well, after a year of only watermelon and apple I am finally tired of the apple flavor - watermelon all the way.

Now, if they would decide to bring back Substance WPI Watermelon I would be "Scivation complete" :)

T Nasty

T Nasty

Awards
i got a free sample of the lemon and its decent it has a little after taste but good enuff...every one loves watermelon so i think im going to buy that one

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have tried orange, lemon, and watermelon. The lemon is okay, the orange was horrible, but the watermelon was the best BCAA drink I had ever tasted, until I had our BC/EAA mix.

A direct answer though, WATERMELON! :thumbsup:

mikeyb123

Awards
  • Established
I like orange but i havent tried wartermelon which seems to be popular!

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Watermelon and Lemonade are my two favorites.

-Still waiting to try Orange.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Noticed now there is Blue Raspberry and Apple...Watermelon still better than both of these?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ndiguy Supplements 42
double s Supplements 29
lazaross Supplements 6
GetDatFool Supplements 15
TNASTYII Supplements 26