Poll: What is the best flavor of Xtend?

What is the best flavor of Xtend?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. IMO Watermelon sucks!!. It tastes spicy and made me feel funny when I drank it during my workouts. I had to start mixing it with Purple Wraath to hide the taste.

I have orange now but I still mix it with Purple Wraath so I can't comment on the taste.

2. I have tried them all and decided to only continue using the watermelon and apple flavors. Well, after a year of only watermelon and apple I am finally tired of the apple flavor - watermelon all the way.

Now, if they would decide to bring back Substance WPI Watermelon I would be "Scivation complete"

3. i got a free sample of the lemon and its decent it has a little after taste but good enuff...every one loves watermelon so i think im going to buy that one

4. I have tried orange, lemon, and watermelon. The lemon is okay, the orange was horrible, but the watermelon was the best BCAA drink I had ever tasted, until I had our BC/EAA mix.

A direct answer though, WATERMELON!

5. I like orange but i havent tried wartermelon which seems to be popular!

6. Watermelon and Lemonade are my two favorites.

-Still waiting to try Orange.
    I'm Back...

7. Noticed now there is Blue Raspberry and Apple...Watermelon still better than both of these?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 37
    Last Post: 06-20-2009, 01:10 AM
  2. Best Flavor of Xtend?
    By GetDatFool in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-04-2009, 06:00 PM
  3. Xtend(New and improved flavor)???
    By LiftNDestroy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-04-2008, 05:41 PM
  4. best xtend flavor