TRue protein-whey

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I wanted to try these guys out bc of THE PRICE, BUT I am lost, They are over 10 diff types of proteins.. can some one explain them to do.

Whey Protein Isolate Microfiltrated
Hydrolyzed Whey Protein High Grade
Whey Protein Isolate (CFM) Cross-Flow Microfiltration
Whey Protein Concentrate .. I like this one

I wanted to get a mix of 80%whey and 20% carbs

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
There is only a slight difference in the absorption rate between the different kinds of whey...if i were u i would get the cheapest kind of whey they list...because most likely true protein isnt gonna sell crap....i would try a combination of whey and egg with some oats...i use to get a great combination of EAA's, Citrulline, Taurine, and a few other things at true protein which turns out to be cheaper than xtend or ICE...

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im going for the cheapest mix bc im jobless.. I wanted to get 75%whey and 25 malto(carbs)

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
thats fine...pick the cheapest kind of whey add some egg protein (its real cheap too) with some carbs...whatever kind u want...waxy maize, oats, etc, etc,

t-bone2

Awards
  • Established
There is only a slight difference in the absorption rate between the different kinds of whey
umm, not quite.

For general purpose usage, just buy the Whey Protein Concentrate and if you want carbs mix it with liquid or powdered Gatorade.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
umm, not quite.

For general purpose usage, just buy the Whey Protein Concentrate and if you want carbs mix it with liquid or powdered Gatorade.

What does that graph have anything to do with the absorption rates of different kinds of whey...all it shows is casein stays in the system longer...we all know that...hes asking is there a difference between WHEY:icon_lol:

For example whey protein hydrolysate vs. whey protein isolate...

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Which whey, the concentrate? I think the gemma protein was a decent yet cheap protein source. What flavoring did you choose?

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
those are some exotic flavors...:thumbsup: i would have just stuck to the boring ones...chocolate, vanilla...after u try them post how they taste im curious to know if there good or not...

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
1lb of protein per flavoring is not very much and shouldn't become nauseating due to any monotony. Even with double flavoring the regular flavors are quite bland. The premium flavors are worth every penny though. Nevertheless, I'd also like to see your opinion of the various flavors.

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
Here is a code for 5% off true protein LRN483

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
1lb of protein per flavoring is not very much and shouldn't become nauseating due to any monotony. Even with double flavoring the regular flavors are quite bland. The premium flavors are worth every penny though. Nevertheless, I'd also like to see your opinion of the various flavors.
whAT IS THE premium flavor?

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
those are some exotic flavors...:thumbsup: i would have just stuck to the boring ones...chocolate, vanilla...after u try them post how they taste im curious to know if there good or not...
there no no flavor.. its bland as fukcc

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
Thanks...i guess im just gonna keep sticking to good ole chocolate...And i read an article in December's issue of MD and it stated WPH is way more effective than WPI...just thought id let u know for future purposes...

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
It couldnt taste bad...i mean chocolate is a very easy type of flavoring...ive never had a terrible chocolate flavored protein...