NATURAL Testosterone boosters

  1. NATURAL Testosterone boosters


    I know this has been posted 192821 times but i searched a few pages back and couldnt quiet get the answers i am looking for.

    I have taken 17HD and Drive. I wasnt really happy with either. I am setting up a new stack and looking for a test booster for it. I know some of the basics are blue up and drive. Can you post up names of other NATURAL test boosters?


  2. I have heard great things about Arimatest. Has anyone tried it?
    •   
       


  3. I personally apreciate the increase in aggression and strength i got from Animal stack (the test boost stack), and hear fantastic reviews from the "get diesel" line. Either are safe bets IMO.

  4. Get Diesel is a very complete product, either DTH or DT2010, and you can add Sunami. DT2010 + Sunami is being logged by a few people right now, http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/g...-100-tabs.html and http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/g...0-tablets.html . http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-s-dt2010.html

    Also TNT was a very nice stack, http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/n...e-complex.html . I think it was mostly the divanil that helped me get great gains, but good stack none-the-less.

  5. thanks guys. Steve, any comments about whats in the arimatest?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Brad2131 View Post
    thanks guys. Steve, any comments about whats in the arimatest?
    I read through their website briefly. When I see that many zero's , flashy/scam marketing comes to mind. They cite a study, however they only publish a graph, and an incomplete one at that. As far as I can tell it's an AI, and I don't have any reason to believe their distorted claims. Who knows, maybe it's the next big thing, but I"m highly skeptical. I would buy some 6-oxo ( http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/n...e-90-caps.html ) well before I would buy that.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    I read through their website briefly. When I see that many zero's , flashy/scam marketing comes to mind. They cite a study, however they only publish a graph, and an incomplete one at that. As far as I can tell it's an AI, and I don't have any reason to believe their distorted claims. Who knows, maybe it's the next big thing, but I"m highly skeptical. I would buy some 6-oxo ( Trione (90 caps) By: NutraPlanet ) well before I would buy that.
    i have some gift cards to GNC i am trying to use up. They can order most anything. I didnt ask, but i imagine they cant get nutraplanet stuff. They also cant get the diesel (sp) line of stuff bc its not insured. Thats why i am trying to stay with some certain stuff.

    I did notice they still have mass caps. Wasnt that a pretty potient test booster that got taken off?

  8. natural??? what's that?










    hehe jk I'd go with DTH

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Brad2131 View Post
    I know this has been posted 192821 times but i searched a few pages back and couldnt quiet get the answers i am looking for.

    I have taken 17HD and Drive. I wasnt really happy with either. I am setting up a new stack and looking for a test booster for it. I know some of the basics are blue up and drive. Can you post up names of other NATURAL test boosters?
    IGF-2
    Activate Extreme
    Divanol

    Just to name a few. If unsure about a product, then PM a rep of the company and they should be able to tell you.

  10. Diesel Test Hardcore, or Diesel Test 2010 stacked with Sunami!!!!!!!!! Or all three
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  11. Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapump2 View Post
    natural??? what's that?










    hehe jk I'd go with DTH
    lol i have done the synthetic. SCREW THAT

  12. diesel test hardcore or activate extreme or even the NP tnt stack

  13. Activate/Stoked
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  14. I got some decent results from double dosing NOW Testojack before bed. You might want to try a couple of bottles or add to your stack as it is pretty cheap.

  15. Stoked /AX or Stoked/dthc
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 611
    Last Post: 08-23-2010, 07:35 PM
  2. Scientifically Proven Natural Testosterone Boosters
    By JeepBeat in forum Supplements
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 06-14-2010, 03:06 PM
  3. natural testosterone boosters
    By MTG in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-18-2009, 04:22 PM
  4. What natural testosterone boosters give the best results?
    By yeabuddyy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-15-2009, 05:28 PM
  5. Natural Testosterone Booster
    By Delita420 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-20-2008, 11:00 PM
Log in
Log in