New LG Protein Flavors - Vote the next flavor

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok, so Peanut Butter is MUCH harder than we thought, but we did get in some nice fruit flavors.

Vanilla is amazing, so I hope you guys like it. We are revamping the Chocolate a little more, but it isn't super easy.

Now on to the flavors:

Remember, this is Gemma which is:

Higher than BCAA's than Whey
Higher in Glutamine than Whey
Lower in fat (uh if you didn't know those "blends" are usually 1g isolate and 23g WPC)
ZERO Bloat

Has active polyphenols which are the ones in Green Tea that help burn fat, along with Betaine which is a good ingredient that converts more calories to muscle.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
I think a good watermelon would be a hit...maybe apple?Whats a reasonable ETA for any new flavor?

LG Sciences

LG Sciences

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well, we are putting in an order for another run of protein, so in about a month would be when we get the new flavor.

Strawberry/Kiwi is actually the most popular flavor... thoughts?

ShadowFury

ShadowFury

Awards
  • Established
A strawberry/kiwi would be awesome. Only thing I could think of that would be bad would be how sweet it tasted. Usually when I have that flavor of anything, it tastes frikkin SWEET, but I guess that can be fixed by just adding more water.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
fava beans....

seriously though, i know a few guys that like to mix their shakes into coffee, which is OK so long as milk is added to prevent the breakdown of the protein peptides. for that reason, how about mocha or latte flavored?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad to see some more Gemma Whey being produced. It's good stuff. Whey isolate make me have the worst stomach pain/gas. Gemma doesn't do this at all.

What about some lemonade? Green Tea? Iced Tea? Watermelon?

Im not a big apple guy. Oh and chocolate/vanilla/strawberry are classics. I would like to see a Mocha flavor. NOBODY makes a quality mocha flavored protein. I like to drink a shake in the morning, but I never do because it makes my stomach so bad and I don't want to have to be 2 hours into my day unable to find a bathroom.

A mocha gemma whey shake would be PERFECT for this, and unique.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
fava beans....

seriously though, i know a few guys that like to mix their shakes into coffee, which is OK so long as milk is added to prevent the breakdown of the protein peptides. for that reason, how about mocha or latte flavored?
Mocha protein is a big hit . If it tastes remotely close to Syntha's Mochachino you've got a hot product.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And call it apple crumble, saw that on a yogurt the other week. Ended up buying the lemon meringue and regretting it, but it had a catchier picture :hammer:
Gotta watch out for those yogurt marketing ploys, they'll getcha everytime.

I've found that the creaminess of whey goes great with apple cobbler, or oatmeal with apples and cinnamon and just thought having it all together already would make a great treat.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mocha again ;). I would buy this in the biggest tub offered for mornings. My breakfasts need this!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mochachino would rock, although something like a Cinnamon Apple would kick butt also...
I was going to suggest Apple Cinnamon, LOL (one of my favourite flavours). Raspberry and White Chocolate would be cool, too. And Steveoph's Blueberry (hmmm, berry flavours are great, when they actually taste like the real deal). And Cranberry would be awesome :)

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Bump...still think apple or watermelon would be great, bit straw/kiwi if done good, would be nice.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
cinnamon bun, the lightly nutty taste of the gemma would work well with that, a sort of pecan cinnamon bun :)