Anabol5 from Nutrex?
- 11-10-2008, 04:49 PM
- 11-11-2008, 08:53 AM
I've never heard anything about it. I don't think a whole lot of people have tried it. If any.
- 11-11-2008, 08:59 AM
Im just taking a guess, you found it on whey2buy
11-11-2008, 09:12 AM
Hey just thought I'd let you know I went through three bottles of Anabol 5 when it first came out, even tapered up the dose, and didn't see any significant gains. I used the product for 10 weeks, 5 days on/ 2 off. I would have to say that it was mildly anabolic as I did recover a bit faster but overall I'd say save your money.
11-17-2008, 04:10 PM
thanks swan1209, and allstar was correct
i didnt order it. havent used anything that nutrex puts out except Lipo6.
11-17-2008, 04:49 PM
a lot of people were pretty dissapointed on this one...a credible source told me the 25-AR undecanoate was really 6-ruizgenin
Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
Similar Forum Threads
- By Souphtc in forum AnabolicsReplies: 23Last Post: 08-07-2011, 10:44 PM
- By supershah in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 11-11-2009, 08:24 PM
- By EVILADAMS in forum SupplementsReplies: 44Last Post: 08-25-2009, 11:03 AM
- By bbphato in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-04-2009, 06:45 PM
- By patrol in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 03-02-2003, 08:57 AM