Primordial Performance questions

SweatyJohnson

Awards
I posted a thread on BB.com, but I know this place gets much more action for PP, so I'll c&p my questions here:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, curious to try PP's new transdermal 1-AD or 1-T, I've read about it on here with both names being used interchangeably. Anyway, I want to buy some pretty soon, and then stockpile it for a cycle later on, but not anytime too soon. What's the shelf life on this new stuff?

And a second question... I've got no experience yet with transdermals, and I've read before that the best place to apply them is the upper back and shoulders. Is this true? What makes some sense to me is to apply it to the muscle area one works that day. For example, on chest day, apply it to the chest, thighs for leg day, etc. What's PP's research recommend?

Titanium

Awards
I posted a thread on BB.com, but I know this place gets much more action for PP, so I'll c&p my questions here:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, curious to try PP's new transdermal 1-AD or 1-T, I've read about it on here with both names being used interchangeably. Anyway, I want to buy some pretty soon, and then stockpile it for a cycle later on, but not anytime too soon. What's the shelf life on this new stuff?

And a second question... I've got no experience yet with transdermals, and I've read before that the best place to apply them is the upper back and shoulders. Is this true? What makes some sense to me is to apply it to the muscle area one works that day. For example, on chest day, apply it to the chest, thighs for leg day, etc. What's PP's research recommend?

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/primordial-performance/106291-1-andro.html

Also on your question for where to apply the product, the upper back and shoulders are the best areas. The reason being is how the product functions. The skin in those areas has the highest concentration of enzymes to convert the product to 1-AD and then to 1-Test. Although some logic would point to muscle group specific application but that is not how it works. It is absorbed by the skin and then converted and enters the blood stream and is circulated to the entire body. You could apply it anywhere on the skin and it will enter the blood stream and circulate. The theory of localization does not apply to these types of products.

SweatyJohnson

Awards
Very informative. Just what I was looking for. Thanks!

Eric Potratz

Eric Potratz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

BTW, the shelf-life on this stuff is about 2 years.

-Pp

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Their products flat out work!!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yeah, I've had great luck with the Primordial Performance products...they also take great care of their customers!

I'm interested to read some reviews on their new stuff

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
The reviews should be coming any day now.