Mitotropin

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Whats this all about? Ive heard its Gaspari's new "the $hit" supp?...

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
i think its suppose to be a fat burner. i read something on it but i do not remember the details. its suppose to be an expensive fat burner with little servings per package. they want you to stack it with there other fat burner (i forgot what its called) cytolean?

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
its a combo of cytolean and thyrotabs.

Mitotropin:

3 MitoTABS per serving

take 3 in the morning 30 mins before AM meal, and 3 6-8 hours later. to avoid sleeplessness, avoid taking later than late afternoon.

Vitamin E - 5IU

Mitotropin Uncoupling Complex - 1275mg
N-Acetyl L-Canitine, Flax seed powder, undaria pinnatifida extract (10% fucoxanthin), grape seed extract (50% kaempherol, capsicum annum extract (40% capsiate), 3,3' diiodo-l-thyronine, 3,5-diiodo-l-thyronine

Thermophoric Lypolytic Acceleration Blend - 1774mg
L-Tyrosine, beta-phenylethylamine, green tea extract (50% polyphenols, 30% catechins), caffiene anhydrous USP, green coffee bean extract, hordenine, evodia rutaecarpa extract (10% evodiamine), synephrine, DL-phenylalanine, ginko biloba extract, uncaria rhynchophylla, sinofranchetia chinesis, Hyperzine-A.

Free Radical Attenuation Matrix - 158mg
Tumeric (curcuma longa root), artichoke extract (15% 3-0-caffeoylquinic acid), D-alpha-tocopherol, L-SE-Methylselenocysteine

Other Ingredients
Cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, stearic acid, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate

Titanium

Awards
This stuff looks interesting and the price is not really bad considering the ingredients in it. If you look at the price Thyrotabs retailed for plus the fatburner ingredients. I will be running this product durning December. Instead of getting fat durning the holidays I will focus on getting leaner. Im on Holday food strike except for Thanksgiving...........turkey.........gravy...........drooling........

Brad2131

Awards
bump for help on this. I am about to purchase a product. Have been stuck on Recreate but wondering what this is about.

BifWebster

Awards
Yeah, i havent bought any supplements in a while but think this will be this first in a while for me. Unfortunately, it's going to start off as exclusive to 2 retailers with neither of them being nutraplanet, and there also overpriced retailers.

Brad2131

Awards
Yeah, i havent bought any supplements in a while but think this will be this first in a while for me. Unfortunately, it's going to start off as exclusive to 2 retailers with neither of them being nutraplanet, and there also overpriced retailers.
GNC bought some 25000 units

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
i hace multiple samples i have been running. nothing really to note from me.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
Might be some left. I used my sample and really likes it. Good focus, increase in temp. Solid.

FlawedGrunt

FlawedGrunt

Awards
  • Established
yeah definately sounds interesting... especially if it has the same ingredient profile as thryotabs

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
i dont know much about the ingredients but i love Gasapri, its one of the only companies i trust now a days...

DaRealOne4u

Awards
I just bought some yesterday. The store clerk at GNC told me they just got it in. I am stacking it with Halodrol. I have not been serious about working out in about a year and a half. Since I fell off I have gained about 15lbs or so. I am trying to cut the fat and build muscle. We will see how this goes.

BobbyGunzalez

Awards
i just picked up my box yesterday and waiting to time it with getting off of an ssri. also am finishing a bottle of cryotest which btw is suprisingly good for MT and only 40 bucks at dpsnutrition.com. gaspari formally recommends stacking mitotropin with novedex im not sure how halodrol would interact with it due to the dhea and what have you.

they also recommend plasmajet but i can get a great deal on altered state and creadex by muscle asylum so i think im goin for that instead. im currently 198 around 17-18% bodyfat. i'll post after im done with the box of mito.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
If you're considering this, why not T3? It'll smoke this over-priced stuff.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
well supposedly the t3,t4 metabolites in this formulation are safer than t-3.
How unsafe do you believe low-dose (25mcg) T3 is? I'm going to be running it in a few days...25mcg ED for months. This is not DNP.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How unsafe do you believe low-dose (25mcg) T3 is? I'm going to be running it in a few days...25mcg ED for months. This is not DNP.
i dont know actually, i was just saying based about a few things i read. :frustrate

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i just picked up my box yesterday and waiting to time it with getting off of an ssri. also am finishing a bottle of cryotest which btw is suprisingly good for MT and only 40 bucks at dpsnutrition.com. gaspari formally recommends stacking mitotropin with novedex im not sure how halodrol would interact with it due to the dhea and what have you.

they also recommend plasmajet but i can get a great deal on altered state and creadex by muscle asylum so i think im goin for that instead. im currently 198 around 17-18% bodyfat. i'll post after im done with the box of mito.
cyrotest?hahaha

Nice if you post a review of mitotropin, i hope it works well for you.

No, i wouldnt run novadex xt or halodrol liquigels with a first run of mitotropin, u want to see how that works byitself.

Titanium

Awards

Im sure Gaspari recommends running everything they have. If you are going to do that you might as well buy the whole Muscle Tech lineup as well. Be careful you will get HUGE!!!!

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
that ingredient profile sucks. Its a bunch of "extracts" and some compounds that may or may not be real or in there.

PS- Anything to mess with the thyroid can be considered unsafe, wether its OTC or not, dont be foolish.

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established

you realize that cryotest is junk right? the whole serving is about 3 grams, and it contains about 30-40 different ingredients. do you really think there is enough of ANY of those ingredients to be noticeable?

spend another 10 bucks and pick up mass fx, jungle warfare, or diesel test hardcore, and youll get a real nice natty test booster.

spend some time here. lurk every thread, every forum, and use the search function. gaspari has a few decent products, but again, there are much better companies out there.

Brad2131

Awards
i mean...damn. They really seem to be serious about this product. They really seem to believe in it. I just really hope it does well for me.

note to self. damn that was a lot of reading.

brahmabull

Awards
Atrophex has a iodothyronine in it too with a similar ingredient profile. I started it about 5 days ago to boost my metabolism cause of all the heavy eatin' this Thanksgiving holiday. So, Mitotropin works anything like Atrophex, you'll feel like your on fire when you take this stuff. My temp. peaks at night and my wife has said on more than one occassion since bein on this stuff that I felt hot/warm to her. Well, she's right. It's like exercise in a bottle. But, if you want to keep your muscle while using something as strong as this, I highly recommend you invest in some type anabolic/anti-catabolic agent cause this stuff will eat away at your muscle. This is the only drawback of using agents that increase or are precursors of T3/T4. By incorporating an anabolic/anti-catabolic agent with Mitotropin, you'll big and ripped at the same time. NICE!!!!!

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Atrophex has a iodothyronine in it too with a similar ingredient profile. I started it about 5 days ago to boost my metabolism cause of all the heavy eatin' this Thanksgiving holiday. So, Mitotropin works anything like Atrophex, you'll feel like your on fire when you take this stuff. My temp. peaks at night and my wife has said on more than one occassion since bein on this stuff that I felt hot/warm to her. Well, she's right. It's like exercise in a bottle. But, if you want to keep your muscle while using something as strong as this, I highly recommend you invest in some type anabolic/anti-catabolic agent cause this stuff will eat away at your muscle. This is the only drawback of using agents that increase or are precursors of T3/T4. By incorporating an anabolic/anti-catabolic agent with Mitotropin, you'll big and ripped at the same time. NICE!!!!!
astrophex has rasberry ketones which also promote warmth.

manbeast31

Awards
i started taking this stuff it seems really good im stacking it with mmv2 and epi. this stuff heats you up. woke up this morning in a pool of sweat whether its really good or not.....well ill see in 30 days.plus they gave a money back guarentee :woohoo: no matter how much youve used so i figure its worth a try.

brahmabull

Awards
What's MMV2 stand for? Sorry if it was already covered.

mad dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No it is not DNP, but this supp is supposed to include a natural uncoupler that is supposed to be as effective as DNP/USNIC ACID.

manbeast31

Awards
yah but theyre standing behind it pretty strongly ie money back guarantee no matter how much is left

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No it is not DNP, but this supp is supposed to include a natural uncoupler that is supposed to be as effective as DNP/USNIC ACID.

Theres NOTHING as effective as DNP or usnic acid. Not even mitotropin. It may be decent though, i may give it a try.

manbeast31

Awards
yah your right on that there isnt anything that can replace DNP but its worth a try

mad dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Theres NOTHING as effective as DNP or usnic acid. Not even mitotropin. It may be decent though, i may give it a try.

Oh Yeah i knw that i was just stating what they were advertising. But if the agents do exhibit uncoupling effects then it might warrant a try.

MMAMONSTER19

Awards
  • Established
what are good anabolic/anti-catabolic supps to stack with it to not eat away at the muscle?

brahmabull

Awards
PH/PS/AAS are agents that will definitely keep muo thcle from being eaten away. Nothing is more anti-catabolic than steroids. But, if you want to go the natural route then plenty of BCAAs and protein may do the trick. If you want to go somewhere in the middle between natural vs. synthetic, then DHEA or 7-keto make excellent anticatabolics. Phosphotydlserine and 11 oxo are good anticatabolics as well. Some people believe HMB has great anticatabolic tendencies but, its controversial with regard to its efficacy.

JohnnieFreeze

JohnnieFreeze

Awards
  • Established
i hace multiple samples i have been running. nothing really to note from me.
Ive been on Mitotropin for 2 weeks. I'm not impressed. I like both Recreate and ALRI's fat burner more. Maybe all the magic is in those little blue caps that you're suppose to take the last few days.

tswprez

Awards
The blue pills at the end are to shed water ... Dandelion and uva ursi I think

outspiral

Awards
yup, look for prices to come down around may '09. bb.com and gnc have exclusives until then. Then the wholesalers --> gyms, other stores and sites

cklilo1990

Awards
Just finished my bottle of Mitotropin...ive put on a pound of fat.
Im SOO pissed off. Its insane rite? I really had faith in this product.
Ok so the first weeks, it was revisions n exams time (im still in high school) so i had no time for workin out. But anyway, I kept my cals low n my diet in check, all healthy n stuff. I prolly dropped a couple of pounds then- abt 4. Now, however, Ive been on xmas break for 11 days n obviously i am not as active as when I am in school, n prolly eat a bit more. Altho I nvr exceed my cals.
So yeah, them 11 days screwed it up for me. This is sad...i stakced my mitotropin with DCP btw, n sum bulk forlsean, green tea, fish oil, cla, sesamin. I ran out of cla n sesamin 10 days ago tho, maybe thts why ive put weight bck on. In conclusion, im fatter now then to start with. Sux to be a girl when it comes to weight issues, daaaaaamn.

steveironman

Banned
Awards
dnp = dangerous / usnic acid...not enough research possibly hepa toxic (mayo clinic studies of lipokinetix) t3 is too indiscriminant as is dnp in other words...burns muscle and fat. Clen....muscle sparing fat burning ....not without issue but imo best fat burner....

rolandajoint

rolandajoint

Awards
  • Established
Just finished my bottle of Mitotropin...ive put on a pound of fat.
Im SOO pissed off. Its insane rite? I really had faith in this product.
Ok so the first weeks, it was revisions n exams time (im still in high school) so i had no time for workin out. But anyway, I kept my cals low n my diet in check, all healthy n stuff. I prolly dropped a couple of pounds then- abt 4. Now, however, Ive been on xmas break for 11 days n obviously i am not as active as when I am in school, n prolly eat a bit more. Altho I nvr exceed my cals.
So yeah, them 11 days screwed it up for me. This is sad...i stakced my mitotropin with DCP btw, n sum bulk forlsean, green tea, fish oil, cla, sesamin. I ran out of cla n sesamin 10 days ago tho, maybe thts why ive put weight bck on. In conclusion, im fatter now then to start with. Sux to be a girl when it comes to weight issues, daaaaaamn.