Whats a good PM fat burner to stack with DTH?

valheruking

valheruking

Awards
I want to lower body fat with DTH and non-stimulant fat burner, was going to try Lipo PM but its not being shipped to my area. Appreciate the help.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I want to lower body fat with DTH and non-stimulant fat burner, was going to try Lipo PM but its not being shipped to my area. Appreciate the help.
If you go to the AN website (www.appnut.com), or even get in contact with one of the reps (if you're really wanting it), they should be able to send it to you :)

PS. An excellent supplement to use. Just for the sleep benefits alone!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Yup REDuction has both an AM & PM formula, for 24 hour fatloss support. It will help you sleep and also recover from workouts in addition to burning fat :thumbsup:

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely try PMing an AN rep; they can probably ship it out to you, and you can paypal them or something. Another option is DCP, Sesamin, Coleus, Green Tea Extract and/or CLA.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lipo PM is def. a great option- I like sesamin and EFAs as well....

valheruking

valheruking

Awards
I was able to order Lipo PM from a site Allstar recommended.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
id with go with dcp,sesamin, and green tea extract, all non stim fat burners, and fishoil but ur probally taking that already.

oh too late, u got lipo pm already.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
How does Lipo PM compare to Recreate? Or are they for different things? I read where guys used Recreate for cutting, does Lipo do the same thing while allowing someone to keep muscle. I remember years ago, I use tight by sans, and kept me shredded, hard and muscular.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How does Lipo PM compare to Recreate? Or are they for different things? I read where guys used Recreate for cutting, does Lipo do the same thing while allowing someone to keep muscle. I remember years ago, I use tight by sans, and kept me shredded, hard and muscular.
Personally I have yet to use Recreate.

Lipotrophin-PM (non-stimulant) is designed to increase the production of your body's natural fat-burning hormones, while also promoting deeper, more restful sleep. It helps prevent catabolism that occurs when dieting, and aids in appetite suppression by increasing your body's CCK levels.

Lipotrophin-PM can be used for cutting, and yes, would help "allow" you keep muscle (remember also, that your calories must not be too low when cutting, else your body will begin to burn your muscle once it has done with the fat).