whats better for cortisol control??

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
whats better for cortisol control, lean fx or endo amp??

what are the other pros and cons for these two??

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
id say lean fx, but i havent tried either, lean fx would lower cortisol by a larger margin than endoamp, but endoamp is probally safer because it doest lower cortisol as much,ie cortisol rebound

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
i didnt know cortisol could rebound............is there any thing that prevents this from happening??

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i didnt know cortisol could rebound............is there any thing that prevents this from happening??
not taking to high a dose, taking it too long a time(2 bottles) or you can take it,then lower your dosage toward the end.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
i personally like the combination of 7-oh-dhea and PS...so what i do is go to cc.com and make exactly how much i want in each capsule...at the moment im using in each capsule
7-oh-dhea - 10mgs
PS - 100mgs
Forskolin - 120mgs
N-acetyl-l-Tyrosine - 150mgs
Geranium Extract - 20mgs
it works great in my opinion and i only take 3 per day...like one in the morning and 2b4 workout...the stimulants are just in there for a lil boost...

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
CC = Custom Capsule ;)

For cort control, LFX. Unbiased answer, just looking at the paperwork. :) It's moderated cortisol blocker. You aren't getting such a wicked dose that it'd rebound heavily. And if you were afraid of that happening, simply taper it down on the last week. Easy peasy.

:cheers: Good luck in your search. :cheers:

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
could you supply me with some lab results or some thing?? just curious
oh and i have some reset AD that would get cort levels back to normal right??

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Reset-AD is for your adrenals, the main mover is pregnelone, research that, i think it does involve getting cortisol levels back to normal,
While on the other hand, lean fx is marketed as lowering cortisol to lose weight.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Really, i think there a bunch of herbs that can lower cortisol, look up adaptogenic herbs at wikipedia, also look at cissus, that lowers cortisol as well.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i would think there would be difference in natural cort blockers and stuff in things like lean fx,x-lean,ect.

It depends if your looking to lose weight or looking for something to reduce stress.

But i havent actually tried lean fx, looking foward to trying that in the future.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
i dont really need the weight loss just to destroy some cortisol (not all as it is necessary for survival) but lean fx was the cheapest for it effectiveness.........im not familiar with any of these things.........im thinking of doing a max-out, testabolan V2 (when ever it comes out) and lean fx log..............just waiting on testabolan and i will do it!!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i personally like the combination of 7-oh-dhea and PS...so what i do is go to cc.com and make exactly how much i want in each capsule...at the moment im using in each capsule
7-oh-dhea - 10mgs
PS - 100mgs
Forskolin - 120mgs
N-acetyl-l-Tyrosine - 150mgs
Geranium Extract - 20mgs
it works great in my opinion and i only take 3 per day...like one in the morning and 2b4 workout...the stimulants are just in there for a lil boost...
off the top of my head- basically anything that inhibits 11-beta HSD and lowers IL-Beta, so:
cissus
7-keto DHEA
DHEA
P-5-P
B-6

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i dont really need the weight loss just to destroy some cortisol (not all as it is necessary for survival) but lean fx was the cheapest for it effectiveness.........im not familiar with any of these things.........im thinking of doing a max-out, testabolan V2 (when ever it comes out) and lean fx log..............just waiting on testabolan and i will do it!!
that would be a nice log indeed whats in testabolan V2?

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
testabolan

Hydroxadiol™ 536.7mg *
Proprietary Matrix: 25-Hexahydroxycholest-One™ (Patent Pending Extraction Yielding 2B, 3B 14alpha, 20B,22,25-Hexahydroxycholest-7-En-6-One) 26-Hydroxydiocine™ (26-0-Beta-1-Glucopiranosil, 22-Hydroxifurost-5-En-3-Beta,26diol, 3-0-Beta-Diglucoramnoside)

???!!!???

i cant understand anything expect that it contains an ecdysteriod.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
so i really just want to elevate mood, and help prevent being a a catabolic state,

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
x2!

Going to be trying Lean FX in the upcoming weeks...sounds like an impressive product.

CC = Custom Capsule ;)

For cort control, LFX. Unbiased answer, just looking at the paperwork. :) It's moderated cortisol blocker. You aren't getting such a wicked dose that it'd rebound heavily. And if you were afraid of that happening, simply taper it down on the last week. Easy peasy.

:cheers: Good luck in your search. :cheers:

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't have it on me at the moment, but here's two resources for ya:

1. AX website - www.anabolicx.com - click on AX Arsenal, go to LFX page. Read up!

2. Contact Dr. D. He posts a lot in our subforum here on AM and will get back to you when he can.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
if ur looking for mood enchancement lean fx and cissus.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LeanFX, powered by AneurinDBE. 'nuff said. :head:

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe that LX is in the top 10 due to DS calling it quits and then reforming. Everyone was skeered the products would go away and people started buying them up. But, it's still a good product, IMO.

I've honestly never tried Endoamp, so I can't really speak on its effectiveness. But like I said, if you want the write-up on LeanFX, it's available on our own subforum, our website, and I can always tap Dr. D to come in and explain anything you'd like. (Except right now...he's offline!)

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • Established
#1? Looks like on NP Lean Xtreme is currently the #10 Top Seller and don't see EndoAmp listed; so can you elaborate on it being #1?

BTW...recall someone in a previously reply above indicating "lean fx would lower cortisol by a larger margin than endoamp".
Lean Xtreame has been sold on NP for a lot longer than EndoAmp so the stats on that would favor LX. You can’t base the quality of all products by NP’s top 100.
If you read the thread, it gives you all the feedback you would like to know. From both LX and PP
I would LOVE to see the test results done on this to prove that lean fx would lower cortisol by a larger margin than EndoAmp.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
The write-up on LeanFX has me sold; planning it for my upcoming PCT after my cycle of H-drol. :thumbsup:

I believe that LX is in the top 10 due to DS calling it quits and then reforming. Everyone was skeered the products would go away and people started buying them up. But, it's still a good product, IMO.

I've honestly never tried Endoamp, so I can't really speak on its effectiveness. But like I said, if you want the write-up on LeanFX, it's available on our own subforum, our website, and I can always tap Dr. D to come in and explain anything you'd like. (Except right now...he's offline!)

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
where can i find some lab results for endo amp??

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Awards
  • Established
For a full list of References on EndoAmp go here
and look at the bottom of the page

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
okay then theres the question on whats more powerful.....

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ultimately, the question of what is more powerful is a bit meaningless. This rings true for nearly every supplement out there. If you were to ask me for the most powerful creatine, I'd say none of them. I don't respond to any that I've had (save 1 that's not out yet).

What it comes down to is personal choice and experimenting to find out which one is more powerful for you. One may look better on paper,and that's fine as a selling point. But take into account that everyone reacts differently and you have to decide for yourself through experience.

With that, I urge you to give all 2 or 3 mentioned here a try and see which one works better for you. It'll be more expensive and take more time, but you'll be so much better for the experience!!

ajensen11

Awards
No one likes Relora or Vit C?? Or is that because they arent expensive, since the greater the price the greater the results. ;)

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No one likes Relora or Vit C?? Or is that because they arent expensive, since the greater the price the greater the results. ;)
VIT C has some good studies on cortisol inhibition- David Nieman was one of my favorite profs. in grad school- he has done a lot of work in this area:

Int J Sports Med. 2001 Oct;22(7):537-43.Links
Vitamin C supplementation attenuates the increases in circulating cortisol, adrenaline and anti-inflammatory polypeptides following ultramarathon running.Peters EM, Anderson R, Nieman DC, Fickl H, Jogessar V.
Department of Physiology, Faculty of Medicine, University of Natal, Durban, South Africa. [email protected]

The effects of vitamin C supplementation on the alterations in the circulating concentrations of cortisol, adrenaline, interleukin-10 (IL-10) and interleukin-1 receptor antagonist (IL-1Ra) which accompany ultramarathon running were measured using immuno-chemiluminescence, radioimmunoassay and ELISA procedures. Forty-five participants in the 1999 Comrades 90 km marathon were divided into equal groups (n = 15) receiving 500 mg/day Vit C (VC-500), 1500 mg/day Vit C (VC-1500) or placebo (P) for 7 days before the race, on the day of the race, and for 2 days following completion. Runners recorded dietary intake before, during and after the race and provided 35 ml blood samples 15 - 18 hrs before the race, immediately post-race, 24 hrs post race and 48 hrs post-race. Twenty-nine runners (VC-1500, n = 12; VC-500, n = 10; P, n = 7) complied with all study requirements. All post-race concentrations were adjusted for plasma volume changes. Analyses of dietary intakes and blood glucose and anti-oxidant status on the day preceding the race and the day of the race did not reveal that carbohydrate intake or plasma vitamins E and A were significant confounders in the study. Mean pre-race concentrations of serum vitamin C in VC-500 and VC-1500 groups (128 +/- 31 and 153 +/- 34 micromol/l) were significantly higher than in the P group (83 +/- 39 micromol/l). Immediate post-race serum cortisol was significantly lower in the VC-1500 group (p < 0.05) than in P and VC-500 groups. When the data from VC-500 and P groups was combined (n = 17), immediate post-race plasma adrenaline, IL-10 and IL-1Ra concentrations were also significantly lower (p < 0.05) in the VC-1500 group. The study demonstrates an attenuation, albeit transient, of both the adrenal stress hormone and anti-inflammatory polypeptide response to prolonged exercise in runners who supplemented with 1500 mg vitamin C per day when compared to < or = 500 mg per day.

Can J Appl Physiol. 2001;26 Suppl:S45-55.Links
Exercise immunology: nutritional countermeasures.Nieman DC.
Department of Health & Exercise Science, Appalachian State University, Boone, NC 28608, USA.

In contrast to moderate physical activity, prolonged and intensive exertion causes numerous changes in immunity that reflect physiologic stress and suppression, and an increased risk of upper respiratory tract infection. Enzymes in immune cells require the presence of micronutrients, leading to attempts by investigators to alter changes in immunity following heavy exertion through use of nutritional supplements, primarily zinc, dietary fat, vitamin C and other antioxidants, glutamine, and carbohydrate. Except for carbohydrate supplementation, none of these nutrients has emerged as an effective countermeasure to exercise-induced immunosuppression. Data from several studies of endurance athletes suggest that carbohydrate compared to placebo ingestion is associated with an attenuated cortisol, growth hormone, and epinephrine response to heavy exertion, fewer perturbations in blood immune cell counts, lower granulocyte and monocyte phagocytosis and oxidative burst activity, and a diminished pro- and anti-inflammatory cytokine response. Overall, the hormonal and immune responses to carbohydrate compared to placebo ingestion during intensive exercise suggest that physiologic stress and inflammation are diminished, although clinical significance awaits further research.

J Appl Physiol. 1997 May;82(5):1385-94. Links
Immune response to heavy exertion.Nieman DC.
Department of Health and Exercise Science, Appalachian State University, Boone, North Carolina 28608, USA.

Epidemiological data suggest that endurance athletes are at increased risk for upper respiratory tract infection during periods of heavy training and the 1- to 2-wk period following race events. There is growing evidence that, for several hours subsequent to heavy exertion, several components of both the innate (e.g., natural killer cell activity and neutrophil oxidative burst activity) and adaptive (e.g., T and B cell function) immune system exhibit suppressed function. At the same time, plasma pro- and anti-inflammatory cytokines are elevated, in particular interleukin-6- and interleukin-1-receptor antagonist. Various mechanisms explaining the altered immunity have been explored, including hormone-induced trafficking of immune cells and the direct influence of stress hormones, prostaglandin-E2, cytokines, and other factors. The immune response to heavy exertion is transient, and further research on the mechanisms underlying the immune response to prolonged and intensive endurance exercise is necessary before meaningful clinical applications can be drawn. Some attempts have been made through chemical or nutritional means (e.g., indomethacin, glutamine, vitamin C, and carbohydrate supplementation) to attenuate immune changes following intensive exercise.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

LeanFX has Vit C in it! :D :head: Think of it as a combo platter amongst value menu items. :lol:

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can I Super Size my #2 Combo of LeanFX? :icon_lol:
Ok, so I have 1 LeanFX, 1 MassFX, 1 HyperdrolX2 and a large chocolate (protein) shake. Will that be all today?

:trout:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Phosphatidyl amino acids have variable chemical structures based on the lipids being bound to the molecule. The majority of the research was done on PS derived from cow brains, which cannot be sold in the US due to health standards. Has new research since arisen?

MaxGolf

MaxGolf

Awards
  • Established
Phosphatidyl amino acids have variable chemical structures based on the lipids being bound to the molecule. The majority of the research was done on PS derived from cow brains, which cannot be sold in the US due to health standards. Has new research since arisen?
Yes a lot of new research is out. Most of ours comes from soy. Take a look at this link for some info.
At the bottom you will find our references.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
That will be all thanks...I will now drive up to window #2. :cheers:

Ok, so I have 1 LeanFX, 1 MassFX, 1 HyperdrolX2 and a large chocolate (protein) shake. Will that be all today?

:trout:

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
so in experimenting with vitamin c.....this morning i took 1500mgs of it and i have to admit, i really felt better, i felt more energized and clear thinking, and not as fatigued as usual, i take a multi vitamin every morning and night but thats not that much vitamin c and i f*cking hate orange juice, i dont know what the hell it is but every single time i drink it i barf :rasp:

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
if u want another option for cortisol control look into
these adaptogenic herbs.

Eleutherococcus senticosus extract (root) 200 mg.
(standardized to contain 0.8% eleutheroside E & B)
Bacopa monniera extract (leaf) 200 mg.
(standardized to contain 20% bacosides A & B)
Rhodiola rosea extract (root) 200 mg.
(standardized to contain 3% total rosavins and min. 1% salidrosides)
Matricaria recutita (chamomile) extract (flower) 100 mg.
(standardized to contain 1.2% apigenin)
Melissa officinalis (lemon balm) extract (leaf) 100 mg.
(standardized to contain 5% rosemarinic acid)
Withania somnifera (ashwagandha) extract (root) 200 mg.
(standardized to contain 5% withanolides)

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
do they have all of these on custom caps . com??

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
do they have all of these on custom caps . com??
most but not all, i actuall get this from purecaps.com, but u have to know a doctor to get this brand a decent price, its called dailly stess formula and it works great. but i think custom capsule will have most of the herbs.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
okay i will look into it thanks bro, whats a good dose of vitamin c?? can you have to much vitamin C??

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
okay i will look into it thanks bro, whats a good dose of vitamin c?? can you have to much vitamin C??
i dont think u can take to much i think above 10,000 can lead to vitamin defiecies or something

stick with 2000-4000 would be enough i think, but some people take more

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i dont think u can take to much i think above 10,000 can lead to vitamin defiecies or something

stick with 2000-4000 would be enough i think, but some people take more
You can go pretty high, but it's all with diminishing returns. 1-4 grams spread throughout the day is plenty. Remember to space your doses, though. Vitamin C is a water soluble vitamin, which means you piss it out pretty easily.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
quecertin is good to take with vitamin c so u dont piss it out as easily.

comacho

comacho

Awards
  • Established
After my endoamp ran out, i was actually sore, was on the same program and only thing that i stopped (cit malate, beta alanine, bcaa are staple) was endoamp...it's a bad way test anti-cortisol effect but i say endoamp did its job.

interstingly if i take 7-keto DHEA based anti cort, i get even more sore, tahts weird.

also DHEA based anti-cort formula lower cort by inhibiting 11HSD and there are several threads debating how it could lower steroidogenesis and etc.

i think vit C and PS lower via different mechanism?