- 11-13-2008, 12:07 PM
- 11-13-2008, 03:07 PM
3 mg is considered a maximun, and to some nutritionists, a high dose of melantonin. for those of you mazing this up to 6 and 9 - how long term have you been employing this for. one concern in melantonin production in the body is its role in migrain headaches.
- 11-13-2008, 03:38 PM
11-14-2008, 01:27 PM
08-03-2011, 01:18 PM
Will You Be Tired?
First, our dosage is 5mg not 6 mg. You will not be tired in any way the next day. The dosage is delivered over 6-hours and by the time you wake up you are good to go!
08-03-2011, 01:19 PM
08-03-2011, 01:23 PM
We must say that our 5mg transdermal dose is the optimal dose. First, unlike oral melatonin supplements, our delivery is via a 6-hour timed release. So you are not getting all of the dosage at once. Second, even though the patch dosage is 5mg, there is some "shrinkage" in the transdermal process. So the effective dose is between 3.5mg and 4.5mg.
The melatonin patch is fantastic! We hope you will trial it.
08-10-2011, 10:18 AM
I think that over 3mg of melatonin isn't very good for our body. If melatonin is high, then it doesn't help you to fall asleep. The opposite happens! Also you get used to, so you must take it only when you really need to fall asleep fast.
There are some studies also, but i don't have a link!
Similar Forum Threads
- By warbird01 in forum SupplementsReplies: 52Last Post: 07-09-2008, 12:09 PM
- By ReaperX in forum SupplementsReplies: 50Last Post: 06-02-2008, 09:23 AM
- By MattRoeske in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 03-23-2008, 05:24 PM
- By FlexMasterFunk in forum SupplementsReplies: 17Last Post: 07-02-2007, 09:56 PM
- By hardasnails1973 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 1Last Post: 05-23-2007, 08:22 PM