5-HTP & CoQ10
- 11-09-2008, 04:58 PM
- 11-09-2008, 05:12 PM
I take 150mg of coQ a day and think its a staple antioxidant along with alpha lipoic acid.It also helps the body make energy from food, or something to that nature. 5HTP will help with mood and well being more than anything else, I believe it is a precursor to serotonin.The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
- 11-09-2008, 07:11 PM
thanks! when do u take them?
11-09-2008, 07:43 PM
The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
11-10-2008, 09:34 PM
I'm currently taking 3mg melatonin and 100mg 5-htp 30 mins before bed as part of my "maybe this will help my seasonal depression" stack. It's working wonders thus far!
Similar Forum Threads
- By wedlund6 in forum NutraplanetReplies: 1Last Post: 03-12-2010, 04:15 PM
- By steveironman in forum SupplementsReplies: 31Last Post: 01-07-2009, 01:28 AM
- By LakeMountD in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 10-06-2007, 12:57 AM
- By Tad50 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-09-2005, 10:00 AM
- By Dwight Schrute in forum News and ArticlesReplies: 21Last Post: 11-28-2004, 12:14 PM