Pre-workout suggestions

  1. Pre-workout suggestions


    I just finished using Cellmass and N.O. Xplode for the past 3 months, Im taking a break from it for 2 months because of the creatine content. But I want that feeling N.O.Xplode gives me before going to the gym... Any ideas? I just dont have as much of a drive as I did using N.O.Xplode. Anybody used anything without creatine that works pretty good? the less caffeine the better also....


  2. Quote Originally Posted by COBRAfan67 View Post
    I just finished using Cellmass and N.O. Xplode for the past 3 months, Im taking a break from it for 2 months because of the creatine content. But I want that feeling N.O.Xplode gives me before going to the gym... Any ideas? I just dont have as much of a drive as I did using N.O.Xplode. Anybody used anything without creatine that works pretty good? the less caffeine the better also....
    Depends what you want out of a pre-workout supplement.

    RPM and Drive work pretty well, stacked together or alone.

    PS. Why do you want to take a break from creatine? Because it's not necessary, you know.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  3. Well I was told to use it for 12 weeks, then stop using it for about a month, because of the creatine and because you build a tolerance for it.
    •   
       

  4. Guest
    Guest's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by COBRAfan67 View Post
    I just finished using Cellmass and N.O. Xplode for the past 3 months, Im taking a break from it for 2 months because of the creatine content. But I want that feeling N.O.Xplode gives me before going to the gym... Any ideas? I just dont have as much of a drive as I did using N.O.Xplode. Anybody used anything without creatine that works pretty good? the less caffeine the better also....

    USPlabs Jacked Coming Soon! At an amazing price, amazing I said.

  5. Alot of pre-WO supps have creatine, but there's still a few good options without . RPM is one (I find it is hit and miss for some people).
    You can also do Geranium Extract (60 mg/100 caps) By: NutraPlanet + bulk Tyrosine, BetaAlanine, Citrulline Malate, or look into Core ZAP (88 Capsules) By: Core . And lastly Animal Pump can be taken without the caffeine pills (red) Animal Pump (30 servings) By: Universal Nutrition . Which one is the best, is obviously subjective lol.

  6. xtend then if you chose to plus 100-200mg added caffeine.

  7. White Flood stacked with some carbs pre workout works great for me.

    I also recently starting using Beta Nox and I really, really, like it
  8. True74Seneca
    True74Seneca's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by sp447 View Post
    White Flood stacked with some carbs pre workout works great for me.

    I loved White Flood. Animal Pump is good also.
  9. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Other than whats been listed, I like Hemadraulix as a non-creatine preworkout. most preworkouts do have creatine which I don't believe you need a break from. For ones with creatine the above mentioned plus Ragnarok, WTF Pumped and CMI's Red Cell all feel good
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  10. white flood gets good reviews. I need to add it to my arsenal.

    I am very happy with the following. Depending on the day and my mood, i create a concoction of 1 or more of the following.


    JP8-legs days for sure.
    Nos Ether
    Vasocharge
    Primal N20
    Purplewraath
    Xtend

    Nos Ether by label directions.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    white flood gets good reviews. I need to add it to my arsenal.

    I am very happy with the following. Depending on the day and my mood, i create a concoction of 1 or more of the following.


    JP8-legs days for sure.
    Nos Ether
    Vasocharge
    Primal N20
    Purplewraath
    Xtend

    Nos Ether by label directions.
    I like all of the following, in any combination, pre-wo:
    BCAAs plus Creatine- good choice, has some very anti-catabolic qualities- can't go wrong

    Drive plus RPM plus NeoVar/WMS- great also- works through several different mechanisms of action to provide extra strength and focus, and has testosterone boosting properties as well

    R4War- real attention getter- great for an extra boost

    NeoVar plus IGF-2 plus WMS- HUGE pumps, good strength increases, literally and around-the-clock full feeling (muscle bellies, not stomach )
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  12. if u like no xplode then ud like superpump 250

    but above those id buy xtend and x-factor for crazy pumps.

  13. no leucine plus citrline malate are the main movers in xtend but then u have to add a flavoring, ends up costing more grreen and time than u think

  14. try ultimate nutrition horsepower, its kick ass. that bsn stuff is hard on the wallet. horsepower gave me intense workouts with kick ass focus, endless energy, and i always seemed to knock out a couple extra reps(sometimes sets)

  15. What is USPlabs Jacked. Give us a hint.
    AEN's pre surge is awesome. Try that out. I just ordered 6 bottles and I will be stacking it with BA and the monster pslin stack.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by COBRAfan67 View Post
    Well I was told to use it for 12 weeks, then stop using it for about a month, because of the creatine and because you build a tolerance for it.
    Well, yeah, it's always good to cycle a pre-workout product. And this doesn't mean going straight from one to another, either.

    CREATINE itself does NOT need to be cycled. Then again, this really is a personal preference thing.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  17. Also another good pre work out is peak ATP. That is a good combo with creatine and BA.

  18. NADA is another good pre work out. Nicotinamide Adenosine Dinucleotide Hydride (NADH). Peak ATP Adenosine-5-triphosphate Disodium Salt

  19. Why not just go w/ some bulk contents. It would save you money. Some suggestions are creatine mono, beta alanine, plcar, alcar, bcaas, liver tabs, panax ginseng, etc. Some work synergistically w/ one another also.

  20. White FLOOD + Green MAG

  21. White flood is pretty good. I like it. I drink a cup pf coffee and then a start drinking WF prior to wo at 5:30am. I finish wf during wo

    IMO - RPM SUCKS. Tried it 2x never felt, seen jack

  22. Quote Originally Posted by corndog View Post
    ...IMO - RPM SUCKS. Tried it 2x never felt, seen jack
    Everyone is different. An just because you "never felt" doesn't mean it didn't work; it's not a high jittery energy product. But thanks for your input; always interesting to see how different people respond to different products...
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

  23. WHITE FLOOD

  24. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    USPlabs Jacked Coming Soon! At an amazing price, amazing I said.
    gonna hold you to that

  25. Quote Originally Posted by capnsavem View Post
    gonna hold you to that
    x2

    pill or powder?

  26. Try out Ragnarok!

    You can request a sample at our webpage which you can get to from my sig.

    Comes in caffeine as well as non caffeine versions!
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative/Sponsored Athlete
    www.millenniumsport.net

  27. byah!

  28. [QUOTE=rms80;1639947]I like all of the following, in any combination, pre-wo:
    BCAAs plus Creatine- good choice, has some very anti-catabolic qualities- can't go wrong

    Drive plus RPM plus NeoVar/
    I have some samples of Drive, NeoVar, and RPM, when you stacked all three, how was it for you? I am currently taking JP8, and I love it, but don't want my samples to waste. When I run out of JP8, I want to use them. What if you stack rpm, drive and JP8, is that over kill?

  29. Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    I like all of the following, in any combination, pre-wo:
    BCAAs plus Creatine- good choice, has some very anti-catabolic qualities- can't go wrong

    Drive plus RPM plus NeoVar/WMS- great also- works through several different mechanisms of action to provide extra strength and focus, and has testosterone boosting properties as well

    R4War- real attention getter- great for an extra boost

    NeoVar plus IGF-2 plus WMS- HUGE pumps, good strength increases, literally and around-the-clock full feeling (muscle bellies, not stomach )

    What would be a good way to dose the Neovar and WMS. I've been wanting to try this for a while.
  30. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    you really need to play with the timing and experiment. I'd suggest starting with taking the neovar empty stomach if you can and the wms around 20 min later. i'd try playing with the timing of the WMS in 5-10 minute increments, shouldn't be any less than 15, or more than 45.
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  31. [QUOTE=ABNRanger;1642840]
    Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    I like all of the following, in any combination, pre-wo:
    BCAAs plus Creatine- good choice, has some very anti-catabolic qualities- can't go wrong

    Drive plus RPM plus NeoVar/
    I have some samples of Drive, NeoVar, and RPM, when you stacked all three, how was it for you? I am currently taking JP8, and I love it, but don't want my samples to waste. When I run out of JP8, I want to use them. What if you stack rpm, drive and JP8, is that over kill?
    You could do that- should have some pretty positive effects- as long as your training and basal nutrition is good.....
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  32. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    you really need to play with the timing and experiment. I'd suggest starting with taking the neovar empty stomach if you can and the wms around 20 min later. i'd try playing with the timing of the WMS in 5-10 minute increments, shouldn't be any less than 15, or more than 45.
    I like the stack post-wo- or intra-workout- you can try the following:
    1. 4 Neo plus 30 grams of WMS intra-wo is good, w/ 3 Neo, 30 g whey, and 50 grams WMS post...

    2. Or you can just do it all post-wo if you don't do no. 1- I take 5 NeoVar and 75 grams WMS, plus 30 g of whey
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  33. I'm not sure how you could be a non responder to rpm. My workouts are crazy on that stuff.
  34. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    I like the stack post-wo- or intra-workout- you can try the following:
    1. 4 Neo plus 30 grams of WMS intra-wo is good, w/ 3 Neo, 30 g whey, and 50 grams WMS post...

    2. Or you can just do it all post-wo if you don't do no. 1- I take 5 NeoVar and 75 grams WMS, plus 30 g of whey
    Have you tried emptying the neovar caps into the wms shake for intra-workout? I remember seeing someone say they did that, can't recall who
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  35. Quote Originally Posted by diezel View Post
    I'm not sure how you could be a non responder to rpm. My workouts are crazy on that stuff.

    Lots of people just gauge products on caff kicks they get from it and don't look at the whole product or even understand what they should be noticing. RPM never let me down for focus, pump or aggression. The energy is so smooth and long lasting. I hate when I get over stim'd

  36. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    Have you tried emptying the neovar caps into the wms shake for intra-workout? I remember seeing someone say they did that, can't recall who
    they are a tougher person than me Bioperine tastes pretty unpleasant in just about any mixture- but I guess you could mask it with citrus crystal light- and I know it would work really well for strength and recovery....
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

  37. Does anyone know a good preworkout supp with creatine and a test booster .

  38. I buy Xtend and add in some bulk creatine into the Xtend and drink that before I work out, works great for me.
    aminos+creatine is what i need :bb:

  39. Quote Originally Posted by diezel View Post
    Does anyone know a good preworkout supp with creatine and a test booster .
    yeah i know of only one,hasnt come out yet, anadrualic state, it will be the only pre-workout drink with a test booster and creatine plus other stuff.

  40. Quote Originally Posted by Steveoph View Post
    You can also do Geranium Extract (60 mg/100 caps) By: NutraPlanet + bulk Tyrosine, BetaAlanine, Citrulline Malate, or look into .
    Try the Geranamine with a coffee/chocamine an hour or so after a small whey/gatorade shake. Then go train.

    I know this is very basic but my workouts and pumps are incredible. For some reason the Geranamine works so much better for me when taken a short time after a small carb shake or meal

    And it's dirt cheap.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. New workout, and suggestions?
    By wsimpson in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-23-2010, 01:11 PM
  2. Pre Workout Suggestions
    By bsmith in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-14-2009, 11:30 PM
  3. Need some help developing a workout.. any suggestions?
    By ramyers2 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-23-2008, 08:26 PM
  4. Workout Suggestions
    By nestafaria in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-30-2008, 07:06 PM
  5. Looking for a new workout...any suggestions?
    By getjacked63 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-27-2007, 11:40 AM
Log in
Log in