Pre-workout suggestions

COBRAfan67

Awards
I just finished using Cellmass and N.O. Xplode for the past 3 months, Im taking a break from it for 2 months because of the creatine content. But I want that feeling N.O.Xplode gives me before going to the gym... Any ideas? I just dont have as much of a drive as I did using N.O.Xplode. Anybody used anything without creatine that works pretty good? the less caffeine the better also....

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just finished using Cellmass and N.O. Xplode for the past 3 months, Im taking a break from it for 2 months because of the creatine content. But I want that feeling N.O.Xplode gives me before going to the gym... Any ideas? I just dont have as much of a drive as I did using N.O.Xplode. Anybody used anything without creatine that works pretty good? the less caffeine the better also....
Depends what you want out of a pre-workout supplement.

RPM and Drive work pretty well, stacked together or alone.

PS. Why do you want to take a break from creatine? Because it's not necessary, you know.

COBRAfan67

Awards
Well I was told to use it for 12 weeks, then stop using it for about a month, because of the creatine and because you build a tolerance for it.

USPlabs Jacked Coming Soon! At an amazing price, amazing I said.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
xtend then if you chose to plus 100-200mg added caffeine.

sp447

sp447

Awards
  • Established
White Flood stacked with some carbs pre workout works great for me.

I also recently starting using Beta Nox and I really, really, like it

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Other than whats been listed, I like Hemadraulix as a non-creatine preworkout. most preworkouts do have creatine which I don't believe you need a break from. For ones with creatine the above mentioned plus Ragnarok, WTF Pumped and CMI's Red Cell all feel good :)

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
white flood gets good reviews. I need to add it to my arsenal.

I am very happy with the following. Depending on the day and my mood, i create a concoction of 1 or more of the following.

JP8-legs days for sure.
Nos Ether
Vasocharge
Primal N20
Purplewraath
Xtend

Nos Ether by label directions.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
white flood gets good reviews. I need to add it to my arsenal.

I am very happy with the following. Depending on the day and my mood, i create a concoction of 1 or more of the following.

JP8-legs days for sure.
Nos Ether
Vasocharge
Primal N20
Purplewraath
Xtend

Nos Ether by label directions.
I like all of the following, in any combination, pre-wo:
BCAAs plus Creatine- good choice, has some very anti-catabolic qualities- can't go wrong

Drive plus RPM plus NeoVar/WMS- great also- works through several different mechanisms of action to provide extra strength and focus, and has testosterone boosting properties as well

R4War- real attention getter- great for an extra boost

NeoVar plus IGF-2 plus WMS- HUGE pumps, good strength increases, literally and around-the-clock full feeling (muscle bellies, not stomach :))

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
if u like no xplode then ud like superpump 250

but above those id buy xtend and x-factor for crazy pumps.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
no leucine plus citrline malate are the main movers in xtend but then u have to add a flavoring, ends up costing more grreen and time than u think

13bret

13bret

Awards
try ultimate nutrition horsepower, its kick ass. that bsn stuff is hard on the wallet. horsepower gave me intense workouts with kick ass focus, endless energy, and i always seemed to knock out a couple extra reps(sometimes sets)

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What is USPlabs Jacked. Give us a hint.
AEN's pre surge is awesome. Try that out. I just ordered 6 bottles and I will be stacking it with BA and the monster pslin stack.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I was told to use it for 12 weeks, then stop using it for about a month, because of the creatine and because you build a tolerance for it.
Well, yeah, it's always good to cycle a pre-workout product. And this doesn't mean going straight from one to another, either.

CREATINE itself does NOT need to be cycled. Then again, this really is a personal preference thing.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also another good pre work out is peak ATP. That is a good combo with creatine and BA.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
NADA is another good pre work out. Nicotinamide Adenosine Dinucleotide Hydride (NADH). Peak ATP Adenosine-5-triphosphate Disodium Salt

crazilyfter42

Awards
Why not just go w/ some bulk contents. It would save you money. Some suggestions are creatine mono, beta alanine, plcar, alcar, bcaas, liver tabs, panax ginseng, etc. Some work synergistically w/ one another also.

corndog

corndog

Awards
  • Established
White flood is pretty good. I like it. I drink a cup pf coffee and then a start drinking WF prior to wo at 5:30am. I finish wf during wo

IMO - RPM SUCKS. Tried it 2x never felt, seen jack

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
...IMO - RPM SUCKS. Tried it 2x never felt, seen jack
Everyone is different. An just because you "never felt" doesn't mean it didn't work; it's not a high jittery energy product. But thanks for your input; always interesting to see how different people respond to different products...

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Try out Ragnarok!

You can request a sample at our webpage which you can get to from my sig.

Comes in caffeine as well as non caffeine versions!

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
BCAAs plus Creatine- good choice, has some very anti-catabolic qualities- can't go wrong

Drive plus RPM plus NeoVar/
I have some samples of Drive, NeoVar, and RPM, when you stacked all three, how was it for you? I am currently taking JP8, and I love it, but don't want my samples to waste. When I run out of JP8, I want to use them. What if you stack rpm, drive and JP8, is that over kill?

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established

Drive plus RPM plus NeoVar/WMS- great also- works through several different mechanisms of action to provide extra strength and focus, and has testosterone boosting properties as well

R4War- real attention getter- great for an extra boost

NeoVar plus IGF-2 plus WMS- HUGE pumps, good strength increases, literally and around-the-clock full feeling (muscle bellies, not stomach :))

What would be a good way to dose the Neovar and WMS. I've been wanting to try this for a while.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you really need to play with the timing and experiment. I'd suggest starting with taking the neovar empty stomach if you can and the wms around 20 min later. i'd try playing with the timing of the WMS in 5-10 minute increments, shouldn't be any less than 15, or more than 45.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Drive plus RPM plus NeoVar/
I have some samples of Drive, NeoVar, and RPM, when you stacked all three, how was it for you? I am currently taking JP8, and I love it, but don't want my samples to waste. When I run out of JP8, I want to use them. What if you stack rpm, drive and JP8, is that over kill?
You could do that- should have some pretty positive effects- as long as your training and basal nutrition is good.....

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
you really need to play with the timing and experiment. I'd suggest starting with taking the neovar empty stomach if you can and the wms around 20 min later. i'd try playing with the timing of the WMS in 5-10 minute increments, shouldn't be any less than 15, or more than 45.
I like the stack post-wo- or intra-workout- you can try the following:
1. 4 Neo plus 30 grams of WMS intra-wo is good, w/ 3 Neo, 30 g whey, and 50 grams WMS post...

2. Or you can just do it all post-wo if you don't do no. 1- I take 5 NeoVar and 75 grams WMS, plus 30 g of whey

diezel

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure how you could be a non responder to rpm. My workouts are crazy on that stuff.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like the stack post-wo- or intra-workout- you can try the following:
1. 4 Neo plus 30 grams of WMS intra-wo is good, w/ 3 Neo, 30 g whey, and 50 grams WMS post...

2. Or you can just do it all post-wo if you don't do no. 1- I take 5 NeoVar and 75 grams WMS, plus 30 g of whey
Have you tried emptying the neovar caps into the wms shake for intra-workout? I remember seeing someone say they did that, can't recall who

Thanos

Thanos

Awards
I'm not sure how you could be a non responder to rpm. My workouts are crazy on that stuff.

Lots of people just gauge products on caff kicks they get from it and don't look at the whole product or even understand what they should be noticing. RPM never let me down for focus, pump or aggression. The energy is so smooth and long lasting. I hate when I get over stim'd

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Have you tried emptying the neovar caps into the wms shake for intra-workout? I remember seeing someone say they did that, can't recall who
they are a tougher person than me :) Bioperine tastes pretty unpleasant in just about any mixture- but I guess you could mask it with citrus crystal light- and I know it would work really well for strength and recovery....

diezel

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know a good preworkout supp with creatine and a test booster .

theBIGcactus

theBIGcactus

Awards
  • Established
I buy Xtend and add in some bulk creatine into the Xtend and drink that before I work out, works great for me.
aminos+creatine is what i need :bb:

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know a good preworkout supp with creatine and a test booster .
yeah i know of only one,hasnt come out yet, anadrualic state, it will be the only pre-workout drink with a test booster and creatine plus other stuff.

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
You can also do Geranium Extract (60 mg/100 caps) By: NutraPlanet + bulk Tyrosine, BetaAlanine, Citrulline Malate, or look into .
Try the Geranamine with a coffee/chocamine an hour or so after a small whey/gatorade shake. Then go train.

I know this is very basic but my workouts and pumps are incredible. For some reason the Geranamine works so much better for me when taken a short time after a small carb shake or meal

And it's dirt cheap.