Pre-workout suggestions

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Pre-workout suggestions

I just finished using Cellmass and N.O. Xplode for the past 3 months, Im taking a break from it for 2 months because of the creatine content. But I want that feeling N.O.Xplode gives me before going to the gym... Any ideas? I just dont have as much of a drive as I did using N.O.Xplode. Anybody used anything without creatine that works pretty good? the less caffeine the better also....

2. Quote Originally Posted by COBRAfan67 View Post
    I just finished using Cellmass and N.O. Xplode for the past 3 months, Im taking a break from it for 2 months because of the creatine content. But I want that feeling N.O.Xplode gives me before going to the gym... Any ideas? I just dont have as much of a drive as I did using N.O.Xplode. Anybody used anything without creatine that works pretty good? the less caffeine the better also....
    Depends what you want out of a pre-workout supplement.

RPM and Drive work pretty well, stacked together or alone.

PS. Why do you want to take a break from creatine? Because it's not necessary, you know.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

3. Well I was told to use it for 12 weeks, then stop using it for about a month, because of the creatine and because you build a tolerance for it.
  4. Guest

Quote Originally Posted by COBRAfan67 View Post

USPlabs Jacked Coming Soon! At an amazing price, amazing I said.

5. Alot of pre-WO supps have creatine, but there's still a few good options without . RPM is one (I find it is hit and miss for some people).
    You can also do Geranium Extract (60 mg/100 caps) By: NutraPlanet + bulk Tyrosine, BetaAlanine, Citrulline Malate, or look into Core ZAP (88 Capsules) By: Core . And lastly Animal Pump can be taken without the caffeine pills (red) Animal Pump (30 servings) By: Universal Nutrition . Which one is the best, is obviously subjective lol.
    •   

6. xtend then if you chose to plus 100-200mg added caffeine.

7. White Flood stacked with some carbs pre workout works great for me.

I also recently starting using Beta Nox and I really, really, like it
  8. True74Seneca

Quote Originally Posted by sp447 View Post
    White Flood stacked with some carbs pre workout works great for me.

I loved White Flood. Animal Pump is good also.

9. Other than whats been listed, I like Hemadraulix as a non-creatine preworkout. most preworkouts do have creatine which I don't believe you need a break from. For ones with creatine the above mentioned plus Ragnarok, WTF Pumped and CMI's Red Cell all feel good

10. white flood gets good reviews. I need to add it to my arsenal.

I am very happy with the following. Depending on the day and my mood, i create a concoction of 1 or more of the following.

JP8-legs days for sure.
    Nos Ether
    Vasocharge
    Primal N20
    Purplewraath
    Xtend

Nos Ether by label directions.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    white flood gets good reviews. I need to add it to my arsenal.

I am very happy with the following. Depending on the day and my mood, i create a concoction of 1 or more of the following.

JP8-legs days for sure.
    Nos Ether
    Vasocharge
    Primal N20
    Purplewraath
    Xtend

Nos Ether by label directions.
    I like all of the following, in any combination, pre-wo:
    BCAAs plus Creatine- good choice, has some very anti-catabolic qualities- can't go wrong

Drive plus RPM plus NeoVar/WMS- great also- works through several different mechanisms of action to provide extra strength and focus, and has testosterone boosting properties as well

R4War- real attention getter- great for an extra boost

NeoVar plus IGF-2 plus WMS- HUGE pumps, good strength increases, literally and around-the-clock full feeling (muscle bellies, not stomach )
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals

12. if u like no xplode then ud like superpump 250

but above those id buy xtend and x-factor for crazy pumps.

13. no leucine plus citrline malate are the main movers in xtend but then u have to add a flavoring, ends up costing more grreen and time than u think

14. try ultimate nutrition horsepower, its kick ass. that bsn stuff is hard on the wallet. horsepower gave me intense workouts with kick ass focus, endless energy, and i always seemed to knock out a couple extra reps(sometimes sets)

15. What is USPlabs Jacked. Give us a hint.
    AEN's pre surge is awesome. Try that out. I just ordered 6 bottles and I will be stacking it with BA and the monster pslin stack.

16. Quote Originally Posted by COBRAfan67 View Post
    Well I was told to use it for 12 weeks, then stop using it for about a month, because of the creatine and because you build a tolerance for it.
    Well, yeah, it's always good to cycle a pre-workout product. And this doesn't mean going straight from one to another, either.

CREATINE itself does NOT need to be cycled. Then again, this really is a personal preference thing.

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

17. Also another good pre work out is peak ATP. That is a good combo with creatine and BA.

18. NADA is another good pre work out. Nicotinamide Adenosine Dinucleotide Hydride (NADH). Peak ATP Adenosine-5-triphosphate Disodium Salt

19. Why not just go w/ some bulk contents. It would save you money. Some suggestions are creatine mono, beta alanine, plcar, alcar, bcaas, liver tabs, panax ginseng, etc. Some work synergistically w/ one another also.

20. White FLOOD + Green MAG

21. White flood is pretty good. I like it. I drink a cup pf coffee and then a start drinking WF prior to wo at 5:30am. I finish wf during wo

IMO - RPM SUCKS. Tried it 2x never felt, seen jack

22. Quote Originally Posted by corndog View Post
    ...IMO - RPM SUCKS. Tried it 2x never felt, seen jack
    Everyone is different. An just because you "never felt" doesn't mean it didn't work; it's not a high jittery energy product. But thanks for your input; always interesting to see how different people respond to different products...

23. WHITE FLOOD

24. Quote Originally Posted by USPLabs View Post
    USPlabs Jacked Coming Soon! At an amazing price, amazing I said.
    gonna hold you to that

25. Quote Originally Posted by capnsavem View Post
    gonna hold you to that
    x2

pill or powder?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Looking for a new pre-workout. Suggestions?
    By crackerdoctor in forum Supplements
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 10-23-2011, 10:00 PM
  2. Suggest a new pre-workout for me
    By gibsonj4 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 07-28-2009, 12:06 AM
  3. Pre-workout Thinking about Kre-Alkalyn. Suggestions?
    By pitt6691 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-03-2009, 09:51 AM
  4. Pre Workout Suggestions
    By bsmith in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-14-2009, 11:30 PM
  5. suggestions for pre-workout supps.
    By gqsuperman in forum Supplements
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 02-13-2006, 08:40 PM