THERE'S FREE MONEY IN HERE!!! not really...

Mantix

Mantix

Awards
Ok, so there isn't any money, sorry. But I need some dosing help with my new stack, I've done quite a bit of searching and I still don't have a definitive answer on how to dose the following supps together. Keep in mind I workout at nights (7-9) M T TH SAT, so post work out meal is like my dinner and pre workout meal is my late lunch.

Leviathan Reloaded(i know, i know, just read the bottle, but i weigh 265, and a large portion of that is man flab so would 6 caps be better?)

DCP - I know to take it in the am before meals, but what about pre workout? some say 3 caps, some say 2-3-2 and 1 before bed. see my dilemma?

CLA - YOU CAN"T SEARCH FOR IT!!! so do i dose it with my dcp? or do i take it with meals? How much do i take? i have no clue.

Fish Oil - I think i take it with meals, but i'm not sure. 6-8g is reccomended right?

Prime - Now, i know what you are thinking, "why is he taking prime with this cutting stack?" well the answer is simple - it was free. my friend didn't want it, i took it, and am taking it. 2 caps 3x a day. so should i discontinue the prime in light of my new stack? should i take the fish oil with the prime? i just don't know.

Can anyone help me? if you can, just lay it all out, when, how many, w/ or w/o food, how much on rest days, etc. 1000 awesome points to who every helps me, spend them wisely.

RoidRageX10

RoidRageX10

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so there isn't any money, sorry. But I need some dosing help with my new stack, I've done quite a bit of searching and I still don't have a definitive answer on how to dose the following supps together. Keep in mind I workout at nights (7-9) M T TH SAT, so post work out meal is like my dinner and pre workout meal is my late lunch.

Leviathan Reloaded(i know, i know, just read the bottle, but i weigh 265, and a large portion of that is man flab so would 6 caps be better?)

DCP - I know to take it in the am before meals, but what about pre workout? some say 3 caps, some say 2-3-2 and 1 before bed. see my dilemma?

CLA - YOU CAN"T SEARCH FOR IT!!! so do i dose it with my dcp? or do i take it with meals? How much do i take? i have no clue.

Fish Oil - I think i take it with meals, but i'm not sure. 6-8g is reccomended right?

Prime - Now, i know what you are thinking, "why is he taking prime with this cutting stack?" well the answer is simple - it was free. my friend didn't want it, i took it, and am taking it. 2 caps 3x a day. so should i discontinue the prime in light of my new stack? should i take the fish oil with the prime? i just don't know.

Can anyone help me? if you can, just lay it all out, when, how many, w/ or w/o food, how much on rest days, etc. 1000 awesome points to who every helps me, spend them wisely.
Your a funny man. Clever title and a great deal! 1000 points..

Looks like over kill. Take 1 or 2 supplements (excluding fish oil) and see what works and doesnt work.

Mantix

Mantix

Awards
Ok RoidRagex10, what if, say, HYPOTHETICALLY i already bought the supps. what then?

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
i think DCP, CLA, and fish oil would all work wonders together. go ahead and continue your primed until its finished since it should help preserve muscle. after its all said and done with the primed begin the leviathin reloaded since you will be a few weeks into your cut your metabolism may start slowing down causing you to "hold" the fat you are trying to burn. throwing in a stimulant based thermogenic at this time would help push you right pass this point

N

Necroticism

Awards
  • Established
Leviathan Reloadeddepends how you tolerate stims. if you dont tolerate them well, stick to the suggested dose, otherwise 6 would be fair game.

DCP - i saw results doing 2 as i woke up 30min before breakfast, then 3 30min before i worked out, 2 30 min before another meal of mine, and 1 before i slept.

CLA - i would take this with meals, if you split it into 2 doses, i would take it with the 2 meals after you take the dcp

Fish Oil - I would take 10-15g a day.

Prime - keeping this in there wont hurt IMO

in the quotes.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok RoidRagex10, what if, say, HYPOTHETICALLY i already bought the supps. what then?
then you spread them out over 2-3 months instead and save yourself some money