1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.87%
    Achievements Posting Pro

mmv2 or M1D??

whats best for bulking, how are the sides??
    PCT??

posting this in supplement section cuz many dont think of these a PHS........

2. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by just93 View Post
    PCT??

Best for bulking is m1d and honestly bro your mistaken if you don't think there phs. They both convert to hormones in the body. But to answer your question m1d is better for bulk.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  3. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

PCT??

Best for bulking is m1d and honestly bro your mistaken if you don't think there phs. They both convert to hormones in the body. But to answer your question m1d is better for bulk.

Sides are possible acne, aggression. Pct is pretty easy and any OTC pct would suffice.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.87%
    Achievements Posting Pro

oh, well, on other boreds/forums people said this product is bs, and its nothing more than dhea, but i didnt know what people considered it in these forums...........so do you guys have a androgenic/anabolic ratio for this or what, i wanna know what sides this bring.......
  5. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66%

oh, well, on other boreds/forums people said this product is bs, and its nothing more than dhea, but i didnt know what people considered it in these forums...........so do you guys have a androgenic/anabolic ratio for this or what, i wanna know what sides this bring.......

A lot of people also dont know the science behind the formulation. This converts to test, so like i said before, acne, aggression, increased hunger, possible shedding if you are prone.
  6. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I stacked mmv2 and m1-d for the last 2 weeks of my H-drol cycle...IDK wut sides I saw from them but they mmv2 felt like it gave me a lil more energy ( i was gettin lethargic) as for the m1-d, im not sure...I did get very hungry for a while, that might have caused my hunger, Im not sure, I hope this helps...but they are not PH...but do convert to test, and Ive been told multiple times m1-d is DHEA, but who knows?
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  234 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.99%
    Achievements Posting Pro

If im not mistaken M1D is 5a reduced DHEA...which makes it able to convert to test more easily (i think)...i would suggest MMV2 because i have tried and it works good (just a lil underdosed for me)...but the new M1D (the one that includes 3a version of androsterone) looks interesting u could easily run it for 8-12 weeks with a very mild PCT and be ok...as long as u dont go overboard on dosage (above 3caps ED)...I hope u try out the M1D and log it...

PS...They ARE both PH's...theres no argueing about that...are they the same as SD, PP or M1T...NO...
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.87%
    Achievements Posting Pro

they are milder than h-drol right??
    ad this is going to be a hard discussion lol!!
    it sounds like they are the same, ones jut 5a reduced the others not, what are you talking about the new M1D (the one that includes 3a version of androsterone)???
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.87%
    Achievements Posting Pro

WTF is this "WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm." it for m1d........
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.79%

PCT??

They are technically PH's. Methyl 1D is DHEA, not sure about MMV2.

I'd look for something else.

I tried M1D before they changed thier formula on bulk and I gained 2lbs and my sex drive was out of control for the last week of my cycle. A little breakout on my back and some mild mood swings. I used Novedex XT from gapsari for my PCT and I was fine.

I think you could find something better for gain/money ratio
  11. On my grind
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66%

M1D and MMV2 are BOTH PH's. M1D is DHEA with an ethanoate ester attached to it for better bioavailability and also has forskolin and other things which help it convert more to test. MMV2 converts to stanolone in the gut which is essentialy DHT derivitive.

So yes, these are BOTH, PH's.

MMV2 varies greatly from M1D in action and what it turns to and w hat it does. They stack great togethor and yes they are mlder then hdrol.

The only difference in the new M1D also is that theres no atd in there, we put in a low dose androsterone which is a good anti aromatase.
  12. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    M1D and MMV2 are BOTH PH's. M1D is DHEA with an ethanoate ester attached to it for better bioavailability and also has forskolin and other things which help it convert more to test. MMV2 converts to stanolone in the gut which is essentialy DHT derivitive.

So yes, these are BOTH, PH's.

MMV2 varies greatly from M1D in action and what it turns to and w hat it does. They stack great togethor and yes they are mlder then hdrol.

The only difference in the new M1D also is that theres no atd in there, we put in a low dose androsterone which is a good anti aromatase.
    im trying to plan my next cycle...im going to cut and want to do a cycle right before summer (im goin to NY to do some fitness modeling, so i have to be jacked) anyway, I have about 1/2 of MMV2 and m1-d...wut would anyone advise for me to do with these?

Similar Forum Threads

1. LG MMV2
    By alvin1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-07-2011, 11:40 AM
  2. What exactly is MMV2?
    By deadikated in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-21-2009, 12:42 AM
  3. Lg Mmv2
    By DieselPump in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 28