1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.3%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Trione?

I am unfamiliar with this product but it seems to be fairly popular between bulk and 6-oxo. The NP description reads:

6-Trione binds to the aromatase enzyme in a permanent and irreversible manner

MY question is, how effective would this product be if it were ran solo, and what kinda of results would occur? also what would stack well with this or should it be used mainly as a PCT product?

And, when it says permanent and irreverisble, does that mean while you are using the product, or even once you've stopped using?

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.86%

Quote Originally Posted by Orangepeel View Post
    I am unfamiliar with this product but it seems to be fairly popular between bulk and 6-oxo. The NP description reads:

6-Trione binds to the aromatase enzyme in a permanent and irreversible manner

MY question is, how effective would this product be if it were ran solo, and what kinda of results would occur? also what would stack well with this or should it be used mainly as a PCT product?

And, when it says permanent and irreverisble, does that mean while you are used the product, or even once you've stopped using?
    It'd work great as a part of a NHA stack. Great test booster, estrogen antagonizer, and to many, a solid libido booster.

People report losing water weight, leaning up (especially trouble areas for many) while solidifying their mass, might even add a couple lean pounds, increase in aggression and increased strength.

I began Trione @ 400mg/day a couple of days ago, alongside Act Xtreme and Stoked in my PCT (Act X/Stoked since Day #1 PCT, added Trione on day #10). Got hooked up with a bottle of 6-OXO Extreme today, so I'll be doing a full dosage of that (300mg 6-oxo) and another 300mg of the Trione caps.

Unless you're wanting to try out Trione like next week, drop by my log and follow if you want to see the effects associated with 6-OXO in your supplement regiment.
    VikingInc On a Fat-SMOLDERING Journey, Sponsored by Southland Performance Products

- My Quest To Reach 200 lbs. Is Officially In The Making!
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by vikinginc View Post
    It'd work great as a part of a NHA stack. Great test booster, estrogen antagonizer, and to many, a solid libido booster.

People report losing water weight, leaning up (especially trouble areas for many) while solidifying their mass, might even add a couple lean pounds, increase in aggression and increased strength.

I began Trione @ 400mg/day a couple of days ago, alongside Act Xtreme and Stoked in my PCT (Act X/Stoked since Day #1 PCT, added Trione on day #10). Got hooked up with a bottle of 6-OXO Extreme today, so I'll be doing a full dosage of that (300mg 6-oxo) and another 300mg of the Trione caps.

Unless you're wanting to try out Trione like next week, drop by my log and follow if you want to see the effects associated with 6-OXO in your supplement regiment.
    may want a DHT blocker while one it.. especuially at 600 mg
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.3%

bumpp!
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.84%

Save some money and buy bulk trione and cap it yourself.
    A bottle of "6-oxo" is more than buying bulk and a capper.
    Plus...once you get the hang of capping, you'll save money on all sorts of other goodies

Trione is the BEST at 600mg/day (which is another reason I cap bulk)...libido is through the roof!
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.84%

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    may want a DHT blocker while one it.. especuially at 600 mg
    Never experienced any shedding or prostate issues, but not a bad idea. Research shows this to be true.
    Also another reason why libido, and muscle hardness occur.
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.3%

I would definitely buy bulk, I was just curios of what other on here have seen as results, and the permanent and irreversible part I put in the original post, also if anything should be ran or avoid being ran while using this.
  8. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.1%

What it means by permanent, is that as your body produces the aromatase enzyme, the trione compound binds to it. It binds to it permanently, which means the aromatase enzyme cannot bind to anything else(like test) and will be pissed out in your urine. your body will always produce the aromatase enzyme, so when you stop taking trione and its cleared from your blood stream, it will begin its normal biological function again. so no the "permanent" is only while using the product.
  9. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.1%

It should be run with anything that increases testosterone, it does not reduce estrogen. But works by not allowing more estrogen from being made. As test increases, the body uses the aromatase enzyme to make more estrogen to reach that test/estro equilibrium. The trione keeps estro in check even while test increases, so no estro sides related with test increase. It works great, i used 6-oxo extreme with lots of success.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.3%

so running this standalone would be good, but with a test booster even better? anything that should be avoided why using it? what about with a PH? and what would I expect from this? Mass? Strength?
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.29%

This will in itself act as a test booster. the aromatase enzyme activity is decreased due to the effect of the trione, which is 6-oxo just the generic. So you're body is producing less estrogen this tells your body to produce more testosterone so you can get some estrogen through aromatization. There you go increase in test decrease in estrogen.
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.29%

As for your question as to what to use it with like a ph or whatnot. It would depend on the ph if its a ph that has a lot of estrogenic sides then yeah use it if not then no dont. It could have use in pct for you if your currently running a ph cycle. I wouldn't expect anything amazing from this but it should help your performance a bit. If you eat right you will get some mass from it not a ton, if you eat right you will get strength from it, again not a ton. It is however a nice product for a test boost and i like to run it once in a while when i have a lack of motivation.
  13. Banned
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.1%

as a standalone you will see a little increase in libido blah blah lol. this is better stacked with a test booster like divanil, mass fx, things on that sort. as for the ph aspect, its better in the pct to bounce back and avoid estrogen rebound
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.55%

Quote Originally Posted by james1 View Post
    as a standalone you will see a little increase in libido blah blah lol. this is better stacked with a test booster like divanil, mass fx, things on that sort. as for the ph aspect, its better in the pct to bounce back and avoid estrogen rebound
    heres some things to get you reading on what trione actually does do compared to other AIs, and theres info on aromatase actions (competitive vs mechanism based)
    Attached Images Attached Images
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.24%

it sounds like the last main ingredient in halo-drol liqiu gels!
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.3%

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    heres some things to get you reading on what trione actually does do compared to other AIs, and theres info on aromatase actions (competitive vs mechanism based)
    I guessing by your post i wont understand a word in those attachments, but ill read anyways
    Stats
    5'10"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.55%

Quote Originally Posted by Orangepeel View Post
    I guessing by your post i wont understand a word in those attachments, but ill read anyways
    its a pretty easy read not too too bad

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-13-2010, 02:41 AM
  2. 90 trione
    By ironman098 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-18-2009, 10:44 AM
  3. ATD vs Trione
    By handzilla in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-03-2008, 04:46 PM