This stuff really works!

ChrisDono

Awards
What are some good cheap supplements that really work?

I'm looking for good and CHEAP vitamin packs, bccas, and also protein drinks(taste counts alotttttt)

Right now i have about 2lbs of whey left so dont need anymore for right now.

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
If you looking for just the basics, I would start with a multi/creatine/protein, and EFA stack.

Animal Pak is a great multi, there are hundred of creatine supps out their, but Green Mag looks like a favorable one, or you could just buy a bulk mono to save some cash, if you looking for protein I would go with Trueprotein.com, I use the Isolate cold-filtration, or All The Whey's Isolate, Or if you goto Lgsciences and use code AM50 you can get their protein for $5/LB which is a pretty good deal, and all three have a great nutrient profile, Universal also makes a good EFA supp, or you could look pretty much anywere to pick that up.

Also, just as a little extra, I got picked to log Intra-Aid recently along with a few other things, and I have really enjoyed it, It's a drink to sip on while your in the gym and I really can feel a difference from when I didn't use it.

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
NOW Adam which is a multivitamin
Lots of NP bulk powders

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
XTEND,enough said, bcca's,citruline malate, and glutamine, youll die from the taste,its good.Get grape.

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
for the basics i would use a creatine (bulk mono) a multi (NOW adam is great or animal pak) fish oil (9.95 for 250 caps at nutraplanet!) and some xtend, also to note AX's new xcell will be released in the next weeks to come and it uses a 4:1:1 ratio which has a lot of great research backing it up and its price will be competitive

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
i buy my multi from sam's club (bulk) its actually fairly decent makeup. then i get my 1000 cap fish oil from NP, xtend. then obviously protein powder. those are the ones i cant live without. i take a lot more than that but those are my top favs.

Esox Express

Esox Express

Awards
  • Established
Go with All They Whey for inexpensive, quality protein. Taste is also very good.

their 5lb. Isolate is cheaper than everyone else's concentrates/blends

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Go with All They Whey for inexpensive, quality protein. Taste is also very good.

their 5lb. Isolate is cheaper than everyone else's concentrates/blends

We have three products coming out soon that will be great staples for every day health: a multi-vitamin/multi-mineral (in capsules, not pressed pills, with a LOW price), Marine Lipid Soft Gels (HIGH-QUALITY Fish Oil), and an Anti-oxidant product (Super-high ORAC content) ;)

Think of these types of supplements as being what you need before you get anything else- I think they are just as important as rest and hard training...they give you a firm nutrient base to your program, something that tends to be overlooked....

ChrisDono

Awards
We have three products coming out soon that will be great staples for every day health: a multi-vitamin/multi-mineral (in capsules, not pressed pills, with a LOW price), Marine Lipid Soft Gels (HIGH-QUALITY Fish Oil), and an Anti-oxidant product (Super-high ORAC content) ;)

Think of these types of supplements as being what you need before you get anything else- I think they are just as important as rest and hard training...they give you a firm nutrient base to your program, something that tends to be overlooked....
could you possible send me the link to my gmail?

[email protected]

Orangepeel

Orangepeel

Awards
  • Established
Yup, I would go with All They Whey or True Protein for a great protein and a good price, I like true proteins cold-filtration isolate its a little pricier than other but great nutrient profile, they also offer other cheaper but still great alternatives, and both have promotional offers often that will save you a few bucks, if you go with TP code MTA819 will take of 5% from your entire order!