Animal Flex or Osteosport?? Can't decide.

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
Ok so I'm been trying to decide on a solid joint supplement for a while now. Animal Flex is a little bit cheaper but Osteo-sport's profile is very impressive. They both look good...I just can't decide!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok so I'm been trying to decide on a solid joint supplement for a while now. Animal Flex is a little bit cheaper but Osteo-sport's profile is very impressive. They both look good...I just can't decide!
Both great products- I really can't tell you to choose our product b/c it would be biased....but I can tell you why Osteo-Sport is a good choice- and why it is so effective, especially long term.

I formulated it with the concept of a three tiered system of joint relief- short term, intermediate, and longer term. The short term is meant to provide more immediate relief through faster acting MOA- this is why I included Bromelain and Vitamin C- they have acute (almost immediate) effects of markers of damage in connective tissue. The intermediate/longer-term function of Osteo-Sport is meant to have an additive effect, and is also meant to address the underlying problems with a longer term solution- there are a LOT of reports of CMO completely getting rid of certain nagging issues after just a single 1 month course- and in some instances, they never come back. Cissus also ameliorates many of these issues, but usually they tend to come back with cessation of use (at least from my experience)- the effects from CMO seem to be more permanent in nature- but cissus does do some things that CMO does not, so it is included in the formula in a fairly substantial amount. Sulphated compounds (MSM and Chondrotin Sulfate, and Glucosamine) are also included- sulfur is a key component in joint health, and these components provide this compound, plus allow for some other unique benefits individually. Hyaluronic acid included in the product also seems to really help with joint fluidity (very noticeable)..

Finally, from a cost-effectiveness standpoint- you will probably not see another joint product on the market of this ingredient quality/amount/efficacy- this would be nearly impossible for the average company that uses a toll/contract manufacturer to match the quality ingredients in this product- they literally would have no margin in it....

Eyayo

Eyayo

Awards
Im almost done with my 1st bottle(got another 1 coming) and my joints feel great. Had a bad shoulder problem, and doesnt bother me at all. GREAT PRODUCT!!!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Im almost done with my 1st bottle(got another 1 coming) and my joints feel great. Had a bad shoulder problem, and doesnt bother me at all. GREAT PRODUCT!!!
Glad to hear- I love it myself- I have ****ed so many things on my body up over the years through sports that I did not think it was possible to ever train normally again :)

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
between those two id go with osteo-sport

but the truly better option is animal flex with Primaforce cissus,usp cissus, or nutra cissus. To cover all the bases.

osteo-sport covers all the bases, but i think the price is too high or conversly its a tad underosed,but i have never used so i cant truly speculate.

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
its difficult to answer , I personally never tried osteo but the flex with the prima cissus work.
now I`m on alflutop with cissus but my next joint aid will be the osteo, AN its a great company imo

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
I can give an unbiased answer here as I have experience with both products. Regardless of my affiliation with AN I would still choose Oste-Sport simply because it is a complete formula and it kicks in quicker. I have tried Animal Flex on 2 separate occassions and had my mother (62-year old diabetic now) try it as well. By itself Animal Flex was decent, but stacked with Cissus there was a considerable difference. However, Taking Cissus by itself, or taking Flex by itself the results were not as good as when both being stacked together.

Now add in Osteo-Sport. I beta tested Osteo-Sport and have obviously had some experience with the finished product...the results are that it is the best overall joint support product I have taken. However, I do use some additional Cissus as well (for cortisol control-Osteobolin-C).

What I recommend...Try Animal Flex stacked with Cissus for a month or so and then switch to Osteo-Sport to see which route you would rather go. Animal Flex is a great product and so is Osteo-Sport.

I personally found Osteo-Sport to be more effective for me, but Animal Flex might do it for you...so as I said experiment and try both.

Cheers!:cheers:

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
glad to see that everyone is getting great results from Osteo-Sport- it really is a game-changer.....

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'll be starting an Osteo-Sport log tomorrow ! :woohoo:

planetfuzz

planetfuzz

Awards
  • Established
Combiming flex and cissus would be more expensive. Osteo really seems like it has the most bang for the buck.

King Con

Awards
  • Established
Both products are great... when it comes to protecting your joints you can never have enough protection.

I used Animal Flex to come back from a fracture elbow and to this day have had no problems with that arm.

Here are some reviews: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=3029

FAQ: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=838830
Write Up: http://www.animalpak.com/html/sections.cfm?id=60

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 1
jades1120 Supplements 2
Supplements 11
Ari Gold Product Reviews 6
Supplements 12