11-oxo (Adrenosterone)

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
been wanting to do this for a while but its to damn expensive!!
are there any products out there with this in it that are cheaper??
what would PCT look like, im looking into something with reversitol........i have been kinda going from being interested in on PH then another, and i like the looks of this, alot! but to expensive!!
wanna run it after i get my cast off because my arm has gotten soft and squishy from not using it, i like the idea of hardening them

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
sh*t sorry thought i had the right forum, sorry computer has been really messed up latley :(

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
If your arm is in a cast this means you are not in training therrefore 11-0x0 will really be expensive because it wont do anything for you. 90% is training and diet, 10% Steroids. The 10% willl = nothing without the other 90.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
you are correct sir, but im talking about 2 weeks after my cast comes off.........2 weeks why?? because it wont be fully healed when they take it off, that is my fault should have specified when i was going to take it

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
you are correct sir, but im talking about 2 weeks after my cast comes off.........2 weeks why?? because it wont be fully healed when they take it off, that is my fault should have specified when i was going to take it

2 weeks of training is not enough either. It's kind of a joke as a matter of fact. Thiis stuff is a steroid! You should be at a plateau in your training b4 you consider dosing! Have you reached your plateau yet? Have you been training for a while?
Steroids are no joke!

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
okay bro, i have done steroids before, i did havoc and got shutdown really hard....i know your going to ask what i did for PCT and the answer is clomid....i dont like hard core stuff like that, and yes i have been training since i was about 15 so i have reach a few plateaus, i want to take this to aid in hardening my muscles again, for i have had this damn thing on for about 4 weeks now and i have 2 more to go, my right arm has shrunken alot.......

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Sorry just, simply trying to help. I loved Epi, Yes some shutdown. But muscles got extra hard & full.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
no prob bro, i know where your coming from, i never said how long i have been lifting and stuff, but what do you think any good products out there, maybe something as effective that isnt a PH???
would 11-oxo shut me down, i have heard its not supposed to....
i dont want to use PH's unless i need to

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
I'm presently using Dermacrine. Supposedly equivalent of 150 mgs of Test per week. I'm really liking it & good energy & libido boost.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
yah, i was looking into that and 11-oxo seemed a little more anabolic, however i do know its not for a bulk........in case anyone wanted to hope on for that one

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
My take is that if the doses are low, 3 or 4, maybe 5 caps. You can take a look into otc pct, no problems(imo). 6 caps and above, you would probably need something more than reversitol. Maybe Max Out by IForce, can do the trick.
Other options for a cort control is Lean Xtreme by DS.
The price is high for something you are looking for a "hardening" effect. There are other options.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
do some research on mmv2, it is mild and works great as a pre-workout. btw-lucky, it stacks great with dermacrine, just finishing first week and already feeling effects.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
is this good for mass, and whats the PCT like??

oh and why would MAX-OUT be for PCT, isnt that a Arachidonic acid supplement??

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
buy the bulk 11-oxo and then put it in penetrate to put on your skin
Take atd for pct.
11-oxo is good for leaning up because of its cortisol controll,low sides with this to the max.

HEY beepbeepman23 whats up?how u doing?

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
where the bulk 11-oxo??
and whats penetrate??

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
if you are looking to harden up, do some research. hit search and enter mmv2, look at thundergod's log. or easy's or hyde's. much better bang for your buck than 11oxo, imo.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
where the bulk 11-oxo??
and whats penetrate??
oh i think they ran out of bulk 11-oxo
buy 1 bottle of 11-oxo penetrate is also out of stock,but its a transdermal delivery system,11-oxo is more effective this way

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
if you are looking to harden up, do some research. hit search and enter mmv2, look at thundergod's log. or easy's or hyde's. much better bang for your buck than 11oxo, imo.
I agree with u here...MMV2 is the best prohormone ive taken when it comes to density, vascularity, and aggression...but for me it does seem to be underdosed when ran alone...but thats just me...11-oxo didnt do much...by the end of the cycle (10caps ED) i had great fullness though...but thats it...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I agree with u here...MMV2 is the best prohormone ive taken when it comes to density, vascularity, and aggression...but for me it does seem to be underdosed when ran alone...but thats just me...11-oxo didnt do much...by the end of the cycle (10caps ED) i had great fullness though...but thats it...
ive ran mmv2 with 11oxo, and mmv2 solo. didn't notice enough difference without the 11oxo to warrant the cost-11oxo is expensive stuff for very little results. i am running mmv2/dermacrine now and results are very good.:thumbsup:

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ive ran mmv2 with 11oxo, and mmv2 solo. didn't notice enough difference without the 11oxo to warrant the cost-11oxo is expensive stuff for very little results. i am running mmv2/dermacrine now and results are very good.:thumbsup:
what do you notice with MMv2, is shedding a problem with this.
could you just take this ph pre-workout? and what would be pct?
what were ur gains?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
what do you notice with MMv2, is shedding a problem with this.
could you just take this ph pre-workout? and what would be pct?
what were ur gains?
aggression in gym, serious hardening of muscles-lost 3lbs of fat [2% bf] while on cycle, results were better than i had hoped for. increased libido was also a welcome surprise. of course strength went up it is a steriod, but was more impressed with the recomp changes. no shedding, but some have reported some. guess it depends on if you are prone to it. and yes this stuff is great as a pre-workout but take everyday so hormones don't fluctuate too much. this stuff beats the crap out of 11oxo and is much cheaper. the aggression to hit the weights is incredible, and you should be feeling it the first week or sooner, i feel it in a few days. look at thundergods log, very detaialed and complete, everything you need to know including pct is in there.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
aggression in gym, serious hardening of muscles-lost 3lbs of fat [2% bf] while on cycle, results were better than i had hoped for. increased libido was also a welcome surprise. of course strength went up it is a steriod, but was more impressed with the recomp changes. no shedding, but some have reported some. guess it depends on if you are prone to it. and yes this stuff is great as a pre-workout but take everyday so hormones don't fluctuate too much. this stuff beats the crap out of 11oxo and is much cheaper. the aggression to hit the weights is incredible, and you should be feeling it the first week or sooner, i feel it in a few days. look at thundergods log, very detaialed and complete, everything you need to know including pct is in there.
i know heard thudergod prasing it, im gonna look up that log in more detail