Lgs I-gh-1

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
Is the LGS I-GH-1 worth taking? Even if it's free? Should I just give this free bottle to someone else?

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
If u got a free bottle then u must have bought some kind of prohormone...i really hope u didnt cause theres no turning back once uve started PH's...of course dont give it away how about double dosing it and post what kind of effects u feel...

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I GH 1 is a very solid product with no need to double dose. Follow the directions right on the bottle or take 4-6 before bed and you should be good to go.

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
If u got a free bottle then u must have bought some kind of prohormone...i really hope u didnt cause theres no turning back once uve started PH's...of course dont give it away how about double dosing it and post what kind of effects u feel...
Why do you feel theres no going back once you hit PH's?

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
I bought Formadrol Extreme, and am using it for the ATD...

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
Everyone thinks I have a vagina, but I'm actually a male.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This thread just got WEIRD! :think:

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
so are you like a cross dresser or what???.........................................................jk bro, but seriously that was a f-ed up comment

Delita420

Delita420

Awards
  • Established
It's no problem, people like to give me a lot of **** on this forum. That's all.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
this bored is awesome compared to bb.com!!

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
and people who like to ***** and whine about every thing, not saying every one on there is like that, but most of them are

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
Why do you feel theres no going back once you hit PH's?
Because u pretty much must continue using PH's to get substantial gains...Kinda like what ForceofGreen said a while back...