anyone ever buy supplements at amazon.com?

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I was just curious if anyone has ever looked at the selection at amazon.com? I was buying organic flax seed oil there, since they had the best prices I could find ($10 for 24oz NOW organic). I decided might as well see if they have everything else I need and just put it all on their site to save shipping costs. I was quite surprised to see that they had everything I could possibly want for the most part, including almost every sponsor on this board, with prices always matching competitive websites with either being a few dollars cheaper or in other cases a few dollars more expensive.

The one thing I did notice about their website, is every time they marked a product down in price, they leave the page for the more expensive product still up, so when searching for product prices, always make sure to select your view to "View prices: lowest to highest". I wouldn't say necessarily do all your shopping here, but it's nice to know that if you do need to buy something from their site, whether it be some supplement or something else that you can get everything together under one shipping cost. Otherwise I would almost always recommend buying from one of our sponsors, specifically nutra.

Just thought it was interesting their selection they had and that they also sell anabolics too.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
Nope, i am a loyal customer to NP...:thumbsup:

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
well as am I. Just at times when I do need to shop somewhere else, I'd rather not spend another $6 for shipping to buy from NP as well, it was more of a surprise that amazon had as much as they did.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I've thought about it several times, you really can find some very good prices there.

valheruking

valheruking

Awards
Amazon sucks, they never ship anything to Canada.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
i would shop at amazon if it didn't feel like cheating on my wife.

nofx4110

nofx4110

Awards
I used too, just got my first order from nutraplande, they gave me about $100 worth of free stuff. I don't see myself ordering from amazon ever again.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used too, just got my first order from nutraplande, they gave me about $100 worth of free stuff. I don't see myself ordering from amazon ever again.
One of the best things about NP is the crazy fast processing of orders (No wait even for free shipping!) and the awesome customer service. You don't realize how useful they are until something goes wrong and they go out of their way to make things right.

vikinginc

Awards
  • Established
GetDatFool

GetDatFool

Awards
i have shipping is a *****, watch out cuz you may pay up to 10 bux for one shipment of protein powder or some crap

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
true story, nutraplanet is the best at customer service, just wish they had flax seed oil in their store.