College Track athlete trying to gain more strength and build.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fitz400

Awards
Hey guys i am a track athlete trying to get bigger and stronger before next year. I have been working out since 8th grade. I have taken N.O. explode for about a year and just finished a cycle of torque/stacked with novadex. I now am 6'1 165.

I am trying to find what to take that will build much better no matter what it is. I have been looking for something like superdrol. What do you recommend?

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
You've been working out since 8th grade, so where does that put you now age wise?

Also, you know you've been and will be cheating, right?

PS WRONG SECTION

Fitz400

Awards
You've been working out since 8th grade, so where does that put you now age wise?

Also, you know you've been and will be cheating, right?

PS WRONG SECTION
correction. i havent we all do it. and it is not on the usatf or ncaa banned substance list. only on the IAAF list which i do not compete in unless i go pro. So dont accuse me of cheating unless you are correct. i am 20

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Anabolic steroids are banned by the NCAA and so is Tamoxifen. Sorry champ.

Fitz400

Awards
Anabolic steroids are banned by the NCAA and so is Tamoxifen. Sorry champ.
well seems that i havent failed any tests so what i have been taken isnt banned. That is why i asked all of you genius' what i should take

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Alright, keep telling yourself that.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure Marion Jones only did it during the summer, too.

Fitz400

Awards
I'm sure Marion Jones only did it during the summer, too.
ok sure, whatever. as long as im here and i just passed a piss test and blood test then im right and ur wrong. simple enough

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
ok sure, whatever. as long as im here and i just passed a piss test and blood test then im right and ur wrong. simple enough

Hmm i remember you saying something about illegal performance enhancers......what was it you said?

So i am a track runner and i need to increase my speed by gaining some strength and arm power along with just enhanced performance. What should i take, legal or illegal

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
blood test ehh? Yea they dont do that in college, period.So, your a liar in that regard.

You took Novadex, not NOLVADEX so you wouldnt test positive for anything. Yours was an OTC test booster, not a perscription drug.

You shoud eat more, your an ignorant bean pole. I am taken on this hard attitude because it is what you project. Take a step back and think about what you are saying and trying to accomplish here.

Fitz400

Awards
blood test ehh? Yea they dont do that in college, period.So, your a liar in that regard.

You took Novadex, not NOLVADEX so you wouldnt test positive for anything. Yours was an OTC test booster, not a perscription drug.

You shoud eat more, your an ignorant bean pole. I am taken on this hard attitude because it is what you project. Take a step back and think about what you are saying and trying to accomplish here.
the blood test is done by our athletic doctor to make sure we are healthy. Sorry if i come off like a ****. im just stressed because i need to build more before the season

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
I didnt say that u liar :p
You should just hit the gym. Then drive away in your honda listening to lil wayne and cassidy while wearing your flat bill DC hat and your studded out nikes. Let the real track stars run the race. I don't even see your name on the roster.

Fitz400

Awards
You should just hit the gym. Then drive away in your honda listening to lil wayne and cassidy while wearing your flat bill DC hat and your studded out nikes. Let the real track stars run the race. I don't even see your name on the roster.
huh?

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Rugger, come one bro just let it go.

Go check out my log and let me know of what you think of my new split im thinking of :D
I can't even let it go. Cheaters infuriate me; especially ones who deny it because they "wont fail a test".

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Haha ignorant fool. are you just mad?
Mad about what? Mad that you're a beanpole who doesn't have the discipline, desire, willingness or integrity to become a master of your craft without steroids? yeah, a little bit.

Fitz400

Awards
Mad about what? Mad that you're a beanpole who doesn't have the discipline, desire, willingness or integrity to become a master of your craft without steroids? yeah, a little bit.
steroids? what are you talking about? i hate needles and cant afford em if i even wanted them. I have never taken roids and never will

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
steroids? what are you talking about? i hate needles and cant afford em if i even wanted them. I have never taken roids and never will
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

and he says I'm the ignorant one.

Fitz400

Awards
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

and he says I'm the ignorant one.
i figured it out. I now know exactly who you are, you are the people that go to high school thinking they are athletes and liked by others. When really you are in denial of the real world and how it works. You ended up in some shotty college with nothing better to do with your time but sit on here and bash on others just looking for advice in a field that im not that well educated in. And that is these supplements and what is good for me to take and what isnt. Now if ur just full of worthless words and information then stop.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
i figured it out. I now know exactly who you are, you are the people that go to high school thinking they are athletes and liked by others. When really you are in denial of the real world and how it works. You ended up in some shotty college with nothing better to do with your time but sit on here and bash on others just looking for advice in a field that im not that well educated in. And that is these supplements and what is good for me to take and what isnt. Now if ur just full of worthless words and information then stop.

Here's some sound advice for you. Torque is a steroid.

JaredGalloway

Awards
  • Established
Yes it is a steroid...Also it is the same chemical as Superdrol...one of those cheap clones...and if one of the MOST harshest and powerful prosteroids out there didnt do much then ur diet is off...I think u should start with the basics first u will be surprised as how much gains u can get from simply hard work...Eat one gram per pound of bodyweight in protein and two grams per pound of bodyweight in carbs...and do ALOT of high volume training...there simple yet effective

Status
Not open for further replies.