question about test boosters....

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
if i understand correctly natty test is highest at around the age of 20 years old or so..........why is it that when teens use test boosters all they get is a increase in woodies?? i have never understood that and i finally want a answer!
can any one please explain this to me??

Note: im in no way saying teens should use any hormonal supplements, this is just for my understanding of how the body works

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Because under 20 you aren't your brightest either ? because the ads look so cool its hard to resist? because you read all these ads by supplement companies promising you 5, 10 15lbs of muscle and none of them work? Because taking something like that gives placebo effect and also makes you pay more attention to your traning and maybe diet which is where the results really come from? :D

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
nononono lol
im asking why teens with lower t-levels get nothing but a hard on and 20 yearolds with higher t-levels get a LBM increase??

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I think any LBM increase from test boosters (actual test boosters, not steroids labeled as test boosters) comes from placebo effect and them paying more attention to their training....

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
yah i can see where your coming from there.............i just didnt know if there was a scientific reason, i wonder if anyone has a lab slip showing that test rises when on a natty test product

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
there are some lab results, usually with older guys tho

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
yah, thats what i thought........how old are you??

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think any LBM increase from test boosters (actual test boosters, not steroids labeled as test boosters) comes from placebo effect and them paying more attention to their training....
I will send you a study today- might change your mind :)