before i start my cycle

Idntfckngno90

Awards
I have been lifting for years, but I havnt been at it the last couple of months. ShouldI start my cycle now or get back into the gym for a while first? Which would be better gains wise?

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
cycle of what?

Whatever your doing go to the gym back first.

im not trying to assume steriods, but if so go to the correct section in the forum

thank you

Brad2131

Awards
I lifted all of last year, but took 2 months off for the summer bc of a nagging shoulder. When i worked out once just to gague where i was...it wasnt good. All of my max outs were at a low when i first started again. I put together an Applied Nutra (cant spell it lol) rack of supps. They really helped boost me back into the stream of lifting heavy 4 days a week and i even soared to many PR's.

Personally i would recommend it, but its all personal preference.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd say go back to working out for at least 2-3 weeks before adding in supplements

Idntfckngno90

Awards
sorry about that. Im plannin on doin a p plex/epistane bridge

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
sorry about that. Im plannin on doin a p plex/epistane bridge
I would run the epi solo first with good cycle support and post cycle support to keeps your gains. Epi is strong enough by itself for good gains.

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
I would run the epi solo first with good cycle support and post cycle support to keeps your gains. Epi is strong enough by itself for good gains.
Agreed. No need to stack those products. Make sure diet and training are solid. Take cycle support and post cycle support like dg806 said and you will get good results!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd hit the gym pretty hard for a while consistantly before I considered going on the sauce.