DCP on a bulk?

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
good idea to keep fat gain down or completely useless?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Excellent on a bulk. It is a true recomp formula, and the Carnitine has been shown to have possible effects on androgen receptor sensitivity and density.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
Excellent on a bulk. It is a true recomp formula, and the Carnitine has been shown to have possible effects on androgen receptor sensitivity and density.
so some dcp and p-slin before any meal and i'll be all set with no fat gain:head:

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
i've started to run it in connection with a preWO and EAA/BA-based intra for this very purpose.

running it with NO Shotgun & Purple WrAAth for the workouts, and may toss in some Recreate down the road to see what that does :)

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah its good for bulk,cut,anything.

but dsade i was wondering about the water retention, can you explain this, is it estrogenic?

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
i definatley feel that DCP is one of the most truely remarkable recomp formulas out there. it most definatley will keep fat down while bulking even on a "dirty bulk." also if you are looking for a overly powerful combination in keeping fat down and muscle gains up, combining Lean FX and DCP would be a great combination due to them causing fat loss through different avenues and Lean FX's ability to protect against muscle loss, more muscle there is to burn calories the less fat you have and more LBM!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

but dsade i was wondering about the water retention, can you explain this, is it estrogenic?
Not at all...PPAR activation leads to changes in electrolyte balance - which often leads to fluid retention. We included the potassium salt of Pyruvic Acid to ameliorate bloating (and cramping) but some are still prone, depending on their own dietary Sodium/Potassium intakes.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

The water you retain on DCP is from the mitochondrial uncoupling that TTA makes happen in the body i beleive.

I am using this on a bulk right now and loving it. Ive still got the capsule bottle, and also have a tablet bottle sitting here! Best thing ive incorporated yet! Up 7.5 lbs and keeping fat at bay!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Evomuse 3
ericool007 Supplements 21
DBee Evomuse 16
bell1986 Evomuse 0
Supplements 1