Lean FX

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Just noticed Lean FX is available. From those that have used it, is it superior to Lean Xtreme?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im gunna have to say YES

another Dr D creation!

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
I hope so. I prefered Retain 2 over LX.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Theoretically, yes, it should very well be.

Personal experience - which counts for 99% of my opinion? Will have to get back to me in 30 days. I ended LX today and start LFX tomorrow!!! :woohoo:

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Think I am going to end up ordering Lean FX. Keep me posted how it works for you.

Personal experience - which counts for 99% of my opinion? Will have to get back to me in 30 days. I ended LX today and start LFX tomorrow!!! :woohoo:

ndnguy85

ndnguy85

Awards

i may be wrong here but don't you need a break between?

musclemilk40

Banned
Awards
jacked xtreme is better

Jacked Xtreme from DNA is unkown but definitely kicks ass. Ephedra and geranium oil together make this my favorite for right now.

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Never heard of it; it is a Cortisol reduction product?

Jacked Xtreme from DNA is unkown but definitely kicks ass. Ephedra and geranium oil together make this my favorite for right now.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i may be wrong here but don't you need a break between?
Technically, perhaps. I've done 1 bottle of LXtreme and will do 1-2 of LFX. Some are susceptible to problems with cortisol blockers, but I've never had any problems. 3 months on is a long time, but I'll have a break afterwards. All good. :)

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Think I am going to end up ordering Lean FX. Keep me posted how it works for you.
Will do, chief! Day 1 so far here. The first thing that I noticed this morning is no stomach discomfort. When I was doing LX last month, I was taking it at 7am, leaving for the gym and walking a bit until 8:30, then I would eat. About 7:30 each day, I'd get that pit-of-my-stomach hunger and it sucked to push through. There were points where I wanted to dry heave. Just happens on an empty stomach I guess. This morning, nothing changed but the LFX. No problems. And I wasn't even hungry afterwards, but still ate.

Oh, and instead of buying some, head on over to the AX forum and WIN SOME!!! We're having a lottery, man! Just sign on and post a bunch! Chances are good as there aren't too many people jumpin on it. Good luck, and hope to see ya on AX!!

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Timing LeanFX - should it be something like one cap upon waking up, 1 cap 4 hours later and 1 before bedtime or 1 cap when taking up, 1 cap before the gym around 5pm and 1 cap before bedtime?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1 cap upon waking
1 cap 4 hours later
1 cap pre-w/o
--or--
1 cap pre-bed

:cheers:

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No, I don't think it matters. I'd have to check the bottle if I remember where I put it, but I've had no trouble taking it on empty. No discomfort whatsoever. :)

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1 cap upon waking
1 cap 4 hours later
1 cap pre-w/o
--or--
1 cap pre-bed

:cheers:
what if you work out about 2 and half-3 hours after waking up, should i still do
1 cap wakening
1 cap pre-workout (about 2 and a half-3 hours later)
1 cap before bed

????
thanks

also i just finished 8 weeks of leviathan reloaded today, and starting reset (that adrenal product), do you think i should take a break? this is a non-stim, but levi is somewhat affects your hormones (trib and anti estrogen), so let me know your opinion, thanks.

dirtydave88

Awards
ya what do you recommend if you lift early in the morning

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
my girlfriend just started it today. il tell her to log if when she has time

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
Really? Cause when I used others like LX, I thought it was suppose to be taken upon waking (empty stomach) or later about 30 mins before a meal.

No, I don't think it matters. I'd have to check the bottle if I remember where I put it, but I've had no trouble taking it on empty. No discomfort whatsoever. :)

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you are working out in the morning, you could take it when you wake, lift 2-3 hours later, dose after you lift, then again at bed.

And the bottle does not specify empty stomach or not. I don't know that it makes a difference, but I don't think that it does.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just ordered a bottle yesterday,

i was just wondering, does this cause potential problems with sleep? i know DBE may make you feel wide awake,

if it does how long before bed should you take it?

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Im still sad retain2 is gone cuz the formula made me feel so nice and relaxed, but Im going to have to give this one a go sooner or later.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
just ordered a bottle yesterday,

i was just wondering, does this cause potential problems with sleep? i know DBE may make you feel wide awake,

if it does how long before bed should you take it?
it causes my girlfriend sleep issues just for the heads up

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
Isnt there problems with this kind of supplement and birth control?

Just curious because i was thinking about starting my girlfriend on it...

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LFX + the Pill + properly timed nookie = potential baby

The two would not mesh as LFX may negate the hormonal affects of the pill. You could always "glove up" for extra protection, though. Or abstain totally!

Yeah right!!! :head: :nutkick:

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
LFX + the Pill + properly timed nookie = potential baby

The two would not mesh as LFX may negate the hormonal affects of the pill. You could always "glove up" for extra protection, though. Or abstain totally!

Yeah right!!! :head: :nutkick:
abstain totally! oh its hitting the fan!:numbered: