LX/LR/DCP Stack

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I was going to to try this stack. Just curious what everyone's thoughts are. Overkill?
Thanks in advance.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nope...other than one more thing I would add (Napalm) this has been by far the MOST effective fat burning stack in existence.

Covers all bases and mechanisms.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
Nope...other than one more thing I would add (Napalm) this has been by far the MOST effective fat burning stack in existence.

Covers all bases and mechanisms.
was gonna say NAPALM would complete you... but the almighty dsade beat me to the punch :)

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the speedy feedback, peeps :)
What does NAPALM contain, that's missing from the stack?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the speedy feedback, peeps :)
What does NAPALM contain, that's missing from the stack?
Napalm contains ingredient and a localized carrier that will initially help target fat deposit around your midsection (as well as locally reducing VAT.)

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
This same stack got me shredded!:thumbsup: Absolutley cannot go wrong with this stack. I also used ActX in conjunction with this stack. I will be running the stack again in the VERY near future!

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I have one bottle of each, so I'm gonna go by the suggested dosage. For future reference, how are you dosing this stack? Amount and time of day?

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Love the avi by the way. I have 2 brindle Mastiffs.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Can we set up a play date? They LOVE cats...slluuurp.
Ummm, no

So, going off the topic of dismembering my cats. How much time should there be between doses? I take my first dose of everything at 7am, and I took my 2nd dose of LX 4hrs later. I'm going to be dosing LR twice a day, and DCP three times a day, and LX three times a day. I also have a bottle of RESET A.D on hand so I started that with the stack as well. Next time I run the stack I will throw NAPALM into the mix.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ummm, no

So, going off the topic of dismembering my cats. How much time should there be between doses? I take my first dose of everything at 7am, and I took my 2nd dose of LX 4hrs later. I'm going to be dosing LR twice a day, and DCP three times a day, and LX three times a day. I also have a bottle of RESET A.D on hand so I started that with the stack as well. Next time I run the stack I will throw NAPALM into the mix.
take the LR and DCP at the same time, then the PM dose of DCP 30 min. before dinner.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
How many hours between the first dose of LR/DCP, and the 2nd dose, is optimal? 6hrs, 8hrs?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah I may do this stack again... with the Napalm of course.