Bulk p-slin

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
I know there are a ton of threads out there on this and i have read the mass monster shake thread which i love. what i'm curious about is when you normally take p-slin it's supposed to increase appetite yet i only get that feeling with taking 800mg instead of 400. is this something i should be doing or stick with the 400mg recommended dose

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would stick with the recommended dose. You don't need to feel hungry in order to conclude that P-Slin is working. Rather, it should be the intense pumps and increased energy and endurance that tell you that P-Slin is working.

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
I would stick with the recommended dose. You don't need to feel hungry in order to conclude that P-Slin is working. Rather, it should be the intense pumps and increased energy and endurance that tell you that P-Slin is working.
i need to get off the mass monster shake then. because i used to get very big pumps just from 1 scoop of waximaize pre workout so with that i have no idea whether it's the p-slin or just the huge amount of waximaize

i need to get off the mass monster shake then. because i used to get very big pumps just from 1 scoop of waximaize pre workout so with that i have no idea whether it's the p-slin or just the huge amount of waximaize
switch the carbohydrate to whole foods and test the "pump" effect.