Most effective way to take your Creatine???

JR07005

JR07005

Awards
I cant find any threads which deal specifically with this question, and cant seem to get a definitive answer.
SO...

I'm looking for a consensus to which is the best way of taking micronized creatine?
Mix it with:
Water?
Grape juice?
A shake?
Doesnt matter as long as I get it down?

I would have poured through more search results, but It's getting late here.

Thanks crew!

allstar

allstar

Awards
  • Established
I will give you my opinion on how I take my creatine, and how I THINK its right, some might disagree but this is my way.

When I'm taking creatine, I take it twice a day. Morning and Post Workout as these are the only time I take in simple sugars. What the simple sugar(high GI carbs) do is "spike" my insulin. There for further increasing my nutrient uptake, pretty much working as a shuttle for my creatine to get into my muscles.

What I do is eat a piece of fruit in the morning(Fructose, yes I know not the fastest digesting, but it gets the job done) than take my creatine and than Post Workout I mix a shake containing BCAAs,Creatine and Dextrose.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
pre and post workout with WMS.

my shake:
5g creatine mono
35g of WMS
37.5 grams (1.5 scoops) of ATW Protein

dope

dope

Awards
I will give you my opinion on how I take my creatine, and how I THINK its right, some might disagree but this is my way.

When I'm taking creatine, I take it twice a day. Morning and Post Workout as these are the only time I take in simple sugars. What the simple sugar(high GI carbs) do is "spike" my insulin. There for further increasing my nutrient uptake, pretty much working as a shuttle for my creatine to get into my muscles.

What I do is eat a piece of fruit in the morning(Fructose, yes I know not the fastest digesting, but it gets the job done) than take my creatine and than Post Workout I mix a shake containing BCAAs,Creatine and Dextrose.
Yes this is very important, it is most important to take it in the morning and postwo, both when spiking insulin. In the morning first u do take some candy then 5min later creatine and then whey if u have some. Aftert that proceed with breakfast...same with pst workout. Take it with water because some juices are low ph

nunes

nunes

Awards
  • Established
buy neovar rc and had some carbs, nothing can match that

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
buy neovar rc and had some carbs, nothing can match that
agreed :) you get a full dose of cre mono and phosphate, plus some stong glycogen-storing effects to speed recovery and provide muscular nourishment...