diesel test hardcore

D

dave08527

Awards
are the stomach issues with this normal? if they are, at what point will they stop?
i am in the bathroom every 30 minutes.
if they wont stop, what other alternatives are out there with no sides like this?

thanks.

C

cdog

Awards
I have used dth and didn't have any 'stomach issues'. Suggest you try activate extreme. Maybe you have an unusual reaction to one of the ingredients in dth.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
are the stomach issues with this normal? if they are, at what point will they stop?
if they wont stop, what other alternatives are out there with no sides like this?

thanks.
Can you list any other supplements you are running also, and what is your diet like? I have not heard of this from any of the tons of logs/people that have used DTHC.

bigpoppapump2

bigpoppapump2

Awards
  • Established
I ran DTH 2 times and did not experience any stomach issues. Like tripdog said, list your other supps and diet please.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I eat a heaping helping of diesel products in the morning. On an empty gut i might add.

No issues here.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
The issue I experienced in regards to using the bathroom, was my first day on DTH. I mistakenly took two sunami with 1 DTH, and sh1t that stuff right out. After that event, no probs since. As asked, list what other supps you are stacking with it. Hey at least you are regular, jk.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established

thanks.
some people get a type of "cleansing" effect from DTH. About one out of 500, but it seems to be people who don't regularly take dumps, regularly meaning 3x a day.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I have no problems with it what-so-ever, but everybody is different to some degree. Agreed with the others, what others supps/diet ya on?

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
some people get a type of "cleansing" effect from DTH. About one out of 500, but it seems to be people who don't regularly take dumps, regularly meaning 3x a day.
3x a day?! Every day? Only babies do that. You may have issues...

S

steelhorse

Awards
are there any that don't have bad side effects??

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I go anywhere from 3 to 5 times a day.........

Its called regular bowel movement.

Seriously.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
OK super-poopers, I just did a little research.
One bowel movement per day is considered "normal." This is exactly what I thought; and this is exactly what I do.
However, anything from 3/day to 3/week can still be considered healthy.
So, although you chronic crappers may indeed be healthy, it's certainly nothing to brag about. :dump:

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
One bowel movement per day is considered "normal." This is exactly what I thought; and this is exactly what I do.
So, although you chronic crappers may indeed be healthy, it's certainly nothing to brag about. :dump:

That is funny S h i t right there........

thanks for the laugh.......you got reps........

lol

I dont agree with all of it. But it is still really funny.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
funny thread lmao

i had some stomach issues as well, but i poop regulary and everything, not an issue with me. But the stomach issues didnt really bother me too much, go away as time goes on. i think like chuck said it can have a cleansing effect on your system, taking the crap thats been hiding up there for centuries.

i would say the herbs at mention would be the ones listed towards to bottom,ginger,capsicum,ect.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
umm no, I use to work in a hospital as a public health tech for 8 years, if ur eating 4x a day or more u should be taking about 3 dumps a day and you acutally should be taking a days worth of dumps to equal the length from your wrist to your elbow...

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
umm no, I use to work in a hospital as a public health tech for 8 years, if ur eating 4x a day or more u should be taking about 3 dumps a day and you acutally should be taking a days worth of dumps to equal the length from your wrist to your elbow...
WTF? twice a day here, and i'm barely over 7k calories per day.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
OK Doctor Proctor:
What if you only defecate once a day, but it does, in fact, equal the length from your wrist to your elbow? Is that OK, or am I dying? :sick:

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
OK Doctor Proctor:
What if you only defecate once a day, but it does, in fact, equal the length from your wrist to your elbow? Is that OK, or am I dying? :sick:
i know theres only one way way to settle this,lets battle:icon_lol:

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
i know theres only one way way to settle this,lets battle:icon_lol:
How do we pick a winner?
Length?
Weight?
Odor?
Will it be decided by electoral college, or by poopular vote?

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
I can't remember the last time I took less than 3 dumps in a day. I take in 6-8 protein dense meals, with high fiber and lots of EFA's. That stuff isn't just going to come out once a day. That wouldn't be "normal".

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How do we pick a winner?
Length?
Weight?
Odor?
Will it be decided by electoral college, or by poopular vote?
No fancya numbers but like in...
like in harold and humar, or like in not another teenage movie when you ---- so much the bathroom falls into the next floor.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I can't remember the last time I took less than 3 dumps in a day. I take in 6-8 protein dense meals, with high fiber and lots of EFA's. That stuff isn't just going to come out once a day. That wouldn't be "normal".
yeah but normal unhealthy america doesnt eat like we do,brother, so they only do 1 a day's and thats normal for them.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
PS: That's not me in my avy -- I actually am a 16yo girl.
With big boobs...

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for sh1tology 101. We have been educated, lol. I guess some just have a more sh1tty day than some.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
Wow, this thread has gone straight to the crapper. I concur, I usually use the throne room at least 3 times per day, figure I'm the king of my castle, why not use the throne? Very funny thread, made my day!!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
OK Doctor Proctor:
thats fine. I said from your wrist to your elbow in doo-doo/day. Now if ur doing that in one sitting thats fine. If not, ur backed-up.